Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A magic window appears, and through it you will see something your heart/mind wants you to see, what do you think you'll see??

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 23rd, 2025

A magic window into your dreams?  What would you see??

oip-86_1745399629.jpeg

196
User Profile: resilience2025
resilience2025 April 26th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Me doing bungy jumping, skydiving and paragliding yayyyyyyyy!!! Trekking and meeting animals on the wayyyy!! 💖

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 26th, 2025

@resilience2025 ooooo! That would be a great image to see💖 I hope you get to go on all these fun adventures💖

User Profile: resilience2025
resilience2025 April 27th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Thankyouuuuuuu for your wishessssss Lovelyy heart🥺💗How's your health btw?


User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 27th, 2025

@resilience2025 I'm doing ok 💗 what about you? Hows things going!

User Profile: resilience2025
resilience2025 April 27th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

I am actually having a bad day! But let's see what I make out of it! 🥺Thankyouu for askingg💘

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 27th, 2025

@resilience2025 aww I'm sorry sweetie 🙁 wraps you in a warm blanket and cuddles you up 💖 don't let your mind be mean to you, just remember you are special and you are loved 💖 hugs you tightly 💗💗 please be kind to yourself today 💖

User Profile: resilience2025
resilience2025 April 27th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Yessssss! I did actually! I danced some bit even while I was really not wishing to! Cried that's as well💖 our favorite relief time😂But anyways, thankyouuuu pretty heart for your comdforting words, means the world to me! I love youuu!💓

User Profile: resilience2025
resilience2025 April 27th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

*comforting🥲mistake

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 27th, 2025

@resilience2025 hugs you tightly 💗 how are you feeling now??

User Profile: resilience2025
resilience2025 April 28th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

I am actually feeling good!💕And your care is making me feel more good!!🥺💗I hope we all have a great mesmerizing dayyyy todayyyy where we could focus on the positives and embrace joyful energy!! 

Come onnn!! Letttttsssss gooooooo!!! Thank youuuuuuuu Whisper for your love and careeee💓And wish you an amazing amazing week ahead!!! Take good care of your health especially!! ❤️ 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Starlite553
Starlite553 April 27th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

I would see a duckie with a party hat on dancing on the beach

User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 April 27th, 2025

@Starlite553

Whatin da blazez??? That's made me laugh so much, why would you see that I am so curious! It's such a a unique and cute scene. 🩵

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 27th, 2025

@Starlite553 😂😂😂😂😂😂 you have a great imagination😂😂

load more
User Profile: nyamkitty
nyamkitty April 27th, 2025

Literally anything but a f*cking alien

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 27th, 2025

@nyamkitty 😂😂😂😂😂 yeah you wouldn't want to see that alien😂😂

load more
User Profile: WonNone
WonNone April 27th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 

sly-smile.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 27th, 2025

@WonNone 😂😂😂 with that look, I don't even want to imagine what you saw😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 April 27th, 2025

I don't know what a magic window is.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 27th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 it's just a gate way into your mind/heart and it allows you to see what you want  see most💖

User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 April 27th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 we got a magic window, it's called the internet.  It's like window shopping.  lol

load more
load more
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 April 27th, 2025

A kind caring person, that I click with.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 27th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 I wish you could really find that💖

User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 April 27th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  My parents are trying to get ready to sell the farm.  Moving will be a big life change for me. I don't know what will come of that.  BTW I took a walk today, on the farm.  I took some more pictures with the camera.  You shall be tagged, once they are selected resized and uploaded to the 7Cups of tea.

load more
load more
User Profile: EmpathicPikachu
EmpathicPikachu April 27th, 2025

Pokemon world 😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 27th, 2025

@EmpathicPikachu 😂😂😂😂 that would be a sight💖😂😂

load more
User Profile: lostman2608
lostman2608 April 27th, 2025

Having my wife back home in my life until the day I die

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 27th, 2025

@lostman2608 aww I wish that could be true for you 💗

load more
April 27th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 my lover!

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 27th, 2025

@Straykidss 💖 that's a sweet answer 💖💖

April 29th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 but i don't have one 😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 29th, 2025

@Straykidss fair enough 😂 I'm sure you'll get a glimps of your perfect future lover💖💖

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 April 28th, 2025

Magic Window on the wall, who is the best one of them all?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 28th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 🤔🤔🤔 we are all equally as great 💖

load more