Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tell us something about you using only emojis😁 let's try and guess what each other is saying😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 12th, 2025

%D1%81%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BB.gif

505
User Profile: naturesbeauty1234
naturesbeauty1234 July 27th, 2025

👁️♥️🪵🧑‍🎨

8 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 27th, 2025

@naturesbeauty1234 

I love log books???

You love nature books??

You love journalling??

7 replies
User Profile: naturesbeauty1234
naturesbeauty1234 July 28th, 2025

I love wood art! Lol A for effort Tiny! So close!

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 28th, 2025

@naturesbeauty1234 ooooo! Like carving/whittling or wood burning, or circuit cutting??? Or just appreciating wood art that others make??

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 28th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I've tried my hand at wood burning art, it's actually alot of fun💖

User Profile: naturesbeauty1234
naturesbeauty1234 July 28th, 2025

Ooh girl I do it all! Mostly carving it's my true passion! You like wood carving and such? I need a friend that's into that as well!!!

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 28th, 2025

@naturesbeauty1234 I try my hand at a lot of different art and crafts 😁 wood burning was my passion for a while 💖 carving that's something I can't do, I'm missing half of my fingers so it's even more difficult than it already is. But I would love to see some of your art💖

2 replies
User Profile: naturesbeauty1234
naturesbeauty1234 July 28th, 2025

Same I love anything arts and crafts tried macrame and I suck at it lol but I'm keep trying but mostly i stick with painting with all stort of mediums I'm not a professional or nothing like that just helps with my anxiety.. I'd love to show you some pieces for sure just send them on this thread? Sorry I'm still new here so still trying to figure out everything

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 28th, 2025

@naturesbeauty1234 yes send them on this thread 💖 when you go to reply to this, you will see a box at the top of the reply box with what appears to be a photo with mountains click on that then you can upload your photos💖💖

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: tia2utoo
tia2utoo July 27th, 2025

🤔🤩🫠🥰😵‍💫

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 27th, 2025

@tia2utoo 

Mixed emotions???

Don't know how you feel???

load more
User Profile: pamharley003
pamharley003 July 27th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11


image_1753648167.png

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 27th, 2025

@pamharley003 

No smoking??

Your giving up smoking???

Your not allowed to smoke???

5 replies
User Profile: pamharley003
pamharley003 July 27th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

One full week of stopping. I have to stop due to a pending operation on my left ankle and was told my healing process would be better if I stopped 



4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 27th, 2025

@pamharley003 yeah I heard you need surgery 🙁 hopes and prays it goes well for you 💖 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

Bless you how is stopping smoking going??

3 replies
User Profile: pamharley003
pamharley003 July 28th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

it is going good not craving the morning cigarettes like I use to. Although I am still vaping ome goal at a time 

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 28th, 2025

@pamharley003 that's amazing well done you 💗💗 and yes one step at a time 💖 I'm sure you'll be just fine after your surgery💖💖 I'll keep you in my prayers 💖

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 28th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I know you need a operation in your ankle, but I don't know why or any details, I'm a double amputee so I understand scary surgerys, and I'm here if you ever need to talk 💖

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: misscapybara2012
misscapybara2012 July 28th, 2025

☝🏻👍🏻😵

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 29th, 2025

@misscapybara2012 🤔🤔

Up feeling ok then falls back asleep??

once was ok but now your dead???

I'm ok, dies??

load more
User Profile: M2122
M2122 July 30th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

🌄🐦

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 31st, 2025

@M2122 you love sunrise and hearing the birds wake up???

You love sunset and hearing the  birds go to sleep??

your a early bird????

1 reply
User Profile: M2122
M2122 July 31st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Yea morning bird or early bird .. which indicates .. one who hv Habit of waking up morning 

Good try💗💗💗 claps for you👏👏

load more
load more
User Profile: iulika5977
iulika5977 July 31st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

🥲🤗

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 31st, 2025

@iulika5977 you need a hug????

You are a bit upset so you need hugs???

Upset but humble???

2 replies
User Profile: iulika5977
iulika5977 July 31st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 yep, you were right 😊

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 31st, 2025

@iulika5977 hugs you tightly 💖

cat-hug.gif

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: luminousWatermelon7243
luminousWatermelon7243 July 31st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  👩‍🎓👉 👀🧭

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 31st, 2025

@luminousWatermelon7243 

Your late for school???

School break is over soon??

In school and watching the clock???

Studying about time travel???

4 replies
User Profile: luminousWatermelon7243
luminousWatermelon7243 July 31st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 Just graduated, looking for a direction in life. You were close😂😉

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 31st, 2025

@luminousWatermelon7243 yaaay I was close 😁😁😁

*gives you a map* hope you find your way soon, and it brings you all the happiness in the world 💖💖

Congratulations on graduating💖💖💖💖

2 replies
User Profile: luminousWatermelon7243
luminousWatermelon7243 July 31st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 aww, thank you do much! Wishing you all the best❤️

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 31st, 2025

@luminousWatermelon7243 💖💖

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: CurryFan24
CurryFan24 July 31st, 2025

July 31st, 2025

🐹😒🔨🦷

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 31st, 2025

@Hamstermum 

hamstermum for a broken tooth???

Hamstermum chipped her tooth??

You tripped over a hamster and broke your tooth??

Hamster has a bad tooth??

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP July 31st, 2025

@Hamstermum 

You have a tooth ache??


2 replies
August 1st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

My hamster tripped up and broke a tooth. Now I have to ✋✨🦷

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 1st, 2025

@Hamstermum 😮 poor lil hamster🙁 I hope he's ok soon 💖

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: starrySun5241
starrySun5241 August 2nd, 2025

😝🤗🥳

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 2nd, 2025

@starrySun5241 

It's your birthday???

You are happy and celebrating???

You are cheeky, happy and fun???

load more