Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is today a hard day? Let us know & we'll give you extra support today

User Profile: Laura
Laura May 30th, 2017

Let us know & we will support you!

334
July 25th, 2017

My girlfriend broke up with me today and I'm alone and I'm scared to be alone right now not because I'm afraid I'll do something, I just don't want to feel alone.

User Profile: KrinkTheMellowUnicorn
KrinkTheMellowUnicorn July 25th, 2017

@NanoScream - have you been able to connect with anyone on the site to chat about how you're feeling, or just so you don't feel alone?

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I have been through a few breakups myself and it's a pretty awful thing to experience.

July 25th, 2017

@KrinkTheMellowUnicorn

I haven't tried but I have my friend helping me through this, she's been pretty encouraging and understanding. But it's hard, I don't have my usual coping tools to help me out like I did in high school.

But anyways, thank you for getting back to me though, I'll try getting a hold of someone tomorrow as my friend will be asleep when I get up. Thanks again.

load more
User Profile: PvSaiSomu
PvSaiSomu July 25th, 2017

Feeling lonely at this time is very certain and natural, all you have to realize is that its a matter of choice. NYou have to realize that it is just a small part of life and start bothering about rest of the things in life which demand ou love and caringness. @NanoScream

load more
User Profile: RLstories
RLstories July 25th, 2017

I just feel negative about everything. I feel like I'm drowning.

User Profile: KrinkTheMellowUnicorn
KrinkTheMellowUnicorn July 25th, 2017

@RLstories - that sounds utterly exhausting, like running all the time just to stand still. I'm sorry things are dragging you down like that. I hope you can find some relief connecting with folks here.

User Profile: PvSaiSomu
PvSaiSomu July 25th, 2017

It's all in your head that is making you feel so. Just change your thinking perception, and things seem positive. It is just a matter of choice.... ^_^ @RLstories

User Profile: Kate
Kate July 25th, 2017

@PvSaiSomu I wish it was always as easy as just changing your thinking. Sometimes we experience feelings that we can't help and aren't our choice. Yes, we can work on ourselves and try to change our way of thinking, but all feelings are valid. Living with a mental health condition is not a choice. I don't think anyone would actively decide to experience some of these thoughts.

load more
load more
User Profile: placidMap9107
placidMap9107 July 25th, 2017

I think I'm experiencing something akin to mania. It happens sometimes. I feel too nervous to relax even when my body is physically exhausted. So I try to sleep but I feel too wired and I have to occupy my mind somehow.

User Profile: PvSaiSomu
PvSaiSomu July 25th, 2017

Seems that your mind has got a lot of stress which you need to relieve now. All you have to do now is to constantly try to relax yourself, until you actually relax. What you are facing is faced by many in this world, and is easy to overcome too. @placidMap9107

load more
July 25th, 2017

today is not hard by external means but i am not being able to focus on my work today and i am not getting what is distracting me.. :(

User Profile: PvSaiSomu
PvSaiSomu July 25th, 2017

If you are not getting what is distracting you, that means there is NOTHING to distract you.
It is all made up in your mind, choose happiness, and just leave it all. @Thinker4558

load more
User Profile: leiselerin
leiselerin July 25th, 2017

Well I had a 1069 word character count post typed out ( or maybe it went over but didn't sAy?) and then it didn't give me the option to post.

this day was shitty. Life is shitty.

owe IRS 70k in back taxes & have to go court

@ present boss only has three days a week work for me ( I only want four, but no way I can live off three. I was working five but due to mental health issues need to cut back... so idk if I can afford that, but I miss a lot of work and was hoping 4 days a week would help)

insurance doesn't want cover new sleep meds ( I took samples for a couple weeks) docs office is working on & was suppoSed to call me something elSe in & call me to update me & nvr did. I've taken belSomra and trazadone and I'm still up ( but I mean it was a while ago, so it's like worn off. Very small doses of both)

just ya know. F'in life. You work, give most of it to bills, the rest to the government. What's the point?

User Profile: PvSaiSomu
PvSaiSomu July 25th, 2017

The point is that life has nnow become challenging enough to you which you have to tackle and win it all over. Everyone have got some or the other problems and worries, sitting calmly and trying to sort out helps you solve rather than worrying about it which just makes it more worse. Relax, and handle fragile. :) @leiselerin

load more
User Profile: Boogcake2909
Boogcake2909 July 25th, 2017

Yes... hard

July 25th, 2017

I went off my [Edited for medication name; SilentSerenityy] a few days ago and I think i really need it. I cant eat and im super panicky. Calling the doc tomorrow.

User Profile: SilentSerenityy
SilentSerenityy July 25th, 2017

@Rockstarfiction

I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling too good, but at least you know that this medication does something for you. :) I hope the doctor helps you out.

User Profile: gonzo6
gonzo6 July 25th, 2017

@Rockstarfiction you sound like you have a lot of self-awareness for what you need in order to take care of yourself and i think it's a good idea to reach out to your doctor. I completely understand how hard it can be and how big of a toll it can take to stop medications. hang in there!

load more
User Profile: Mischa1
Mischa1 July 25th, 2017

Today is a really tough day. It's been a bad 4 weeks really. Car troubles, health problems, Mum in and out of hospital, changing jobs and, to cap it all, my youngest cousin died yesterday at the age of 38! Does make me wonder if I've done something to deserve it?

User Profile: AlexandIvy
AlexandIvy July 25th, 2017

I turned 18 in February. Since then, I have been trying to become independent. I got out of inpatient care last Thursday. I went to primary care and they tried to insert an IUD. The procedure was unsuccessful and they sent a prescription for birth control patches to my pharmacy.

User Profile: Iceysealady2424
Iceysealady2424 July 25th, 2017

Im in love with someone who doesnt love me back and it hurts like hell :(

User Profile: lgbtqcaitlin
lgbtqcaitlin July 25th, 2017

@Iceysealady2424 I relate, my ex just broke up with me last night and I'm still so in love with her, I get what you're going through

User Profile: Iceysealady2424
Iceysealady2424 July 25th, 2017

@lgbtqcaitlin what hurts the most is when you love someone so much and see them with someone else and they are making them happy its like a knife to the heart. i try smile and be happy but inside it hurting so much :'(

User Profile: lgbtqcaitlin
lgbtqcaitlin July 25th, 2017

@Iceysealady2424 it's actually the worst, all we can do is try and build a life without that person to avoid hurting ourselves more

User Profile: Iceysealady2424
Iceysealady2424 July 25th, 2017

@lgbtqcaitlin Its really hard cause for me its been four years and i still love him :(

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: WendyBird15
WendyBird15 July 25th, 2017

@Iceysealady2424 I understand. Please know that you are not alone here. Please feel free to reach out if you need talk.

User Profile: Iceysealady2424
Iceysealady2424 July 25th, 2017

@WendyBird15Thanks

load more
User Profile: Kathie
Kathie July 25th, 2017

@Iceysealady2424

It hurts immensely to have a broken heart. It is one of the strongest emotions. You can't change how the person feels. But you can be the master of your own emotions and direction. Remember that you will heal. It takes time - but you will get through this. Don't give up on yourself and try to find a new goal - and nurse yourself. Don't let the person be your center of attention. Let go and your tensions will pass. Hugs and thoughts

User Profile: Iceysealady2424
Iceysealady2424 July 25th, 2017

@Kathie No matter where he goes no matter who he is with i will love him i repect his wishes and i try to be happy for him but it hurts inside to see him happy with someone else but i know i can not control his life. My emotions wont ever change for him its a burning love i will forget hold <3

User Profile: Kathie
Kathie July 25th, 2017

@Iceysealady2424

I understand you. And your devotion is beautiful. You can keep him in your heart forever. But luckily the heart can expand - so there will space for someone new - when you are ready! You can be so much happier and you deserve that

User Profile: Iceysealady2424
Iceysealady2424 July 25th, 2017

@Kathie :) that made me smile thank you dear

load more
load more
load more
load more