Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Congratulations to our first "Vast Voyageur" Badge Winner! 🎉

User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie 3 days ago

By now, most of you are probably familiar with the Themed Week Trooper badge, our way of recognizing those who've hit 100 stars through the Community Beacon Campaign.

But apparently… 100 stars was simply not enough for some people (…yup, some particularly driven folks :p). You keep showing up, keep collecting stars, and before we know it, someone has quietly sailed way past the finish line. So we figured it was time for a badge that actually keeps up with you. Yup!

Introducing the next tier of participation: the "Vast Voyageur" badge, for reaching 200 stars!

I'm way too excited to announce our very first badge holder!

🌟 @YourCaringConfidant

If you've crossed paths with her, you probably already know why this feels so fitting. Her warmth and support have been felt by so many of us here, and honestly, it makes perfect sense that she'd be the one to voyage this far first 💙

Please join me in congratulating @YourCaringConfidant on setting the bar high for all of us in the Beacon and the community 💫

Wi8Am5PH.gif


Wanna be the next one to voyage this far!? 👀

Keep showing up to the Weekly Beacon, keep spreading the kindness, and keep collecting those stars ⭐

And who knows… we might be celebrating YOU next!🌟

18
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP 3 days ago

@YourCaringConfidant And yeah, no matter how many stars you collect, you'll always be the one shining the brightest among them ✨:p

0R4EquVo.gif

@MeilleureAmie I can't even tell you how my heart feels right now. You have not even the slightest clue. I was on earlier and seen it and was like "wow". It was such a random, happy surprise for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweetest words! 💜 I really can't even say how touched I am reading these words. I am so grateful. Thank you! I know my level of activity has reduced since I am back in school full time but I am so glad I have 7 Cups. Desiree only knows one way to be, so I can only keep being who and how I am. 😊

PS: Don't worry, my friend. This whole list is going to grow soon enough! With the amount of trailblazers participating every week racking up their pretty little ⭐collection... just watch and see! Everybody is doing an absolutely amazing job contributing here and there and wherever they can, and we really need everyone's contributions in all the ways for our community here. 💙

User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP 3 days ago

@YourCaringConfidant Now that you've set the bar at 200, I suppose the rest of us have some catching up to do 💗:p

hG9psMWg.gif

And yup, looking forward to all the Vast Voyageurs who are yet to come 🌟^^
YdgnEXuc.gif
load more

@MeilleureAmie

Congratulations of all of your efforts!

qo2za7Iq.gif

@MeilleureAmie

@YourCaringConfidant

Congratulations of all of your efforts and work!

AkPOjnKn.gif

@caringShoulder1357 Awwwww, thank you. 

niFLzjJ9.gif

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo 3 days ago

@MeilleureAmie

@YourCaringConfidant


Oh my gosh, this is so fantastic! 🌟

Congrats Caring! 🥳


*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

@SparkyGizmo I receive your hugs, Sparky! 🤗 Tysm. 

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo 2 days ago

@YourCaringConfidant

❤️❤️❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 3 days ago

@MeilleureAmie

@YourCaringConfidant

I'm so proud of you my friend.

You so deserve this.

I'm happy for you.

You show up quietly.

Without fuss.

Without ego.

Kind.

Caring.

Full of fun and laughter.

You breathe fresh air through the forums and I'm glad that I get to call you my friend 💛⭐

t4WBWylV.gif

@Amanda84 Ohhhhh, my heart! Loveliest 👸🐷, thank you so much! I feel the same for you and everything you do! Soon I'll be the one cheering you on! 😉

qluRDUConVVOuCMGRklC.gif

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 2 days ago

@YourCaringConfidant


bP2CzasEKwE0jgKxY3.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: Minimum00
Minimum00 2 days ago

@MeilleureAmie

Thank you for a new badge and congratulations desiree

@Minimum00 

QGznm8C5.gif

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul 2 days ago

@MeilleureAmie Thank you for a new badge! 😊 

@YourCaringConfidant

 Ff1c5LXW.gif


User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow 2 days ago

@YourCaringConfidant Congratulations! 🤗 You deserve every bit of this award!! 💗 And moree!! 🫧💖🥳

w0lcV2ND.gif

@fossilfellow 💜 Thank you soooo much for that! Means so much to me. 

kYn8iwhw.gif

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow 1 day ago

@YourCaringConfidant You're so welcome! 💜🥰

load more
load more