Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Celebrate Anomalia's Cupversary!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver February 25th, 2018

Ello Amazing Community People!! May I have your attention? wink

Please join with me to celebrate Third Cupversary of our beloved @Anomalia !!!

Who is Anomalia?

7CupsOfTea Community know this amazing personality!! She joined the community in Feb.' 2015 and contributed a lot to this community in these years and completing her three years with us.

She is Forum Ambassador and with @Monbon working in forums to make it organized, supportive and wonderful for our community. She also associated with other different projects and making efforts to create an awesome space for us. Moreover, she is generous human being. Yay!!!!

Happy CupVersary Ano!!

We're grateful to have you with us. You're our rockstar!! We wish all the happiness and success for you.

Special mention to @MusicalMagic as it was her idea to surprise Ano.

Join us and share your memories and best wishes for our beloved Ano & celebrate her 3rd cupversary!!

Footnote: As I see her cupversary on Feb 26 but for some it showing as Feb 25!! surprise So, we will get an opportunity to celebrate her cupversary for two days!!! Yay!!!

Tagging some awesome people!!
@Anomalia @Laura @Kate @Amelia @Cory @GlenM @EvelyneRose @Iara @Jenna @Mark5 @Monbon @Pali @PolarCat @kristenHr @PoliteOcean @Power @Racat @Bookworm4 @FluffyUnicorns84 @SoulSings @Alex @Amy @Anggi @ArwaS @BurningEmber @Eccho @Emily619 @Hope @Jack @Isaac @MelAllYouNeedisLove @Probius @Rain45 @YayyySphere @EvieSweet @AffyAvo @Ailurablaze @Alice @AnnaKateMillerLCSW @Annie @Belle2 BeyondTheInvisible @CaringBrit @Chocoholic247 @CalmSunset @BloomCounseling @DancingAlong @Elle22 @Enchantra @Fluffykittens86 @Halogen @Heather @Helping2findaway @Ila @Invaderstitch @IreKat @Jamie0906 @Jaydenishere @JovialOne @Juniter @Keola @KrinkTheMellowUnicorn @LaraGregorio @LunaHecate @lyra @Matty21 @MistyMagic @Nagisa @Opstops @NorthShoreSwimmer @Passionatepeyton @PenguinPower31 @Polarlight @Power14 @RideArainbow @Roadie @RumpleSteeleSkin @Sunfern @WendyBird15 @YourfriendForever @Zayb4you14 @Zizytheturtle @Blithesun94 @Brilliantturtle89 @bunnyPants @Coolvibes @DancingStrawberry34 @Gonzo6 @Holly29 @Kindsoul10 @LadyLazarus1971 @MusicalMagic @Niamh333 @PeacefulSoul8 @SweetLily41 @Tazcares @Terrytee @WonderfulPumpkin71 @WushyCushy @Akshita0612 @Butterflycat @DaveMcgrath @DeborahUk @Erato @Erica @Harieo @Keanan @Lucy @PhoenixAsh @PureRiver55 @TaranWanderer @Zammn @UntilThen @Tinugeorge @Sailorelix @Peppermintlove @LovelyWhisper66 @Rebecca947

62
User Profile: LunaHecate
LunaHecate February 25th, 2018

@Anomalia Congratulations! Your work is appreciated :)

1 reply
User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia February 26th, 2018

@LunaHecate - Thank you! heart

load more
User Profile: musicalMagic
musicalMagic February 25th, 2018

@ASilentObserver-@Anomalia

💞Happy Cupsaversary to one of the kindest, loveliest, incredible people I know, Ambassador Anomalia! From one of the very first mentor meetings I attended as a new mentor you have been there for me no matter how busy your life gets.💞

I wanted to honor you on this special day Ano for all of the love, kindness and support you have given me and everyone here!💞

For all that you contribute to this site everyday in every way. You are like no one I have ever met and Im so grateful to have you in my life and Im so honored to call you friend.💞

I truly hope that this will be your best year yet and you enjoy this special tribute and celebration of your special day! Words cannot express what you mean to me and so many people on this site.💞

Thank you so much for being wonderful, incredible, amazing you! Never stop being you, you truly are perfect just the way you are.💞

Lots of love from me to you.💞

*Tons of Hugs* Magic💞

*Special thank you to Obs for putting this all together for me/us, I am forever grateful for your help, hard work and dedication for this very special celebration of Anomalias third cupsaversary💞

1 reply
User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia February 26th, 2018

@musicalMagic - Thank you, my dear friend, for this incredible message. You are sweetness and love embodied and I feel so lucky to have you in my life here at 7 Cups! heart

load more
User Profile: Akshita0612
Akshita0612 February 25th, 2018

Congrats for three years @Anomalia heart

1 reply
User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia February 26th, 2018

@Akshita0612 - Thank you! heart

load more
User Profile: JaydenIsHere
JaydenIsHere February 25th, 2018

Happy Cupaversary! Thank you so much for all the hard work you put in <3

1 reply
User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia February 26th, 2018

@JaydenIsHere - Thank you! heart

load more
User Profile: WendyBird15
WendyBird15 February 25th, 2018

Congratulations on your cuppaversary! You are an amazing person and I really appreciate everything that you do <3 Thank You!!!

1 reply
User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia February 26th, 2018

@WendyBird15 - Thank you, lovely! heart

load more
User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 February 25th, 2018

Happy Cupversary Anomalia have a great day/night!

1 reply
User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia February 26th, 2018

@MelanieDaniels63 - Thank you! And that Bravocado might just be my new favorite thing! heart

load more
User Profile: River
River February 25th, 2018

Happy cupsiversaryy @Anomolia Keep rocking laugh

1 reply
User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia February 26th, 2018

@Pureriver55 - Thank you! heart

load more
User Profile: DeborahUK
DeborahUK February 25th, 2018

Fair to say you

1 reply
User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia February 26th, 2018

@DeborahUK - Thank you, lovely - that means a lot coming from you! heart

load more
User Profile: SunFern
SunFern February 25th, 2018

Amazing @Anomalia !!

you have set amazing example of humbleness, clarity, compassion and leadership. the community is blessed to have you. Wishing you all the happiness, good health and success in life heart

Happy Curpversary

1 reply
User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia February 26th, 2018

@SunFern - Thank you so much! It's always a pleasure to work with you on this site and you are so sweet! heart

load more
User Profile: MonBon
MonBon February 25th, 2018

Any time there is a forum issue to deal with, I find myself thinking back to how proud I am to have Ano at my side.

You are the best partner I could ever ask for! And I hope to continue working beside you in the future

1 reply
User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia February 26th, 2018

@MonBon - I love how in sync we always are on things and cannot say enough how much I appreciate you as my partner in the forums! heart

load more