Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Celebrating JustinRarrr's 1-year anniversary!

User Profile: Cadence
Cadence June 11th, 2015

Hey Justin! I just looked on your profile, and you joined June 9, 2014, one year and one day ago. <3 Sorry for this very impromptu thread, but I feel like your journey here should be celebrated and cherished, as you've had such a big impact on your surrounding community.

I have always loved your profile so much because of the description. "Are you crying in the fetal position because you stubbed your toe last week? I've been there; don't worry. I'm all ears, and I'd love to hear your story. :)"

In one year, you have accomplished so much. 75 star reviews, leaving you at a five-star rating (an increasing rarity), the chatroom and teen chatroom, as well as quality, mentor badges, 616 listener support chats, 568 member chats and 24 member reviews! Wow! That is a lot to do in one year, and your impact has spread far across the board, in terms of this site. You're amazing, and I undoubtedly look up to you. Thank you for providing a great example for this whole year.

I'm going to draw you a picture, I'll PM it to you when it's done. In the meanwhile, let's throw a thread party! (If someone was already intending on doing this, please PM me so we can make an awesome joint thread or something) <3

@JustinRarrr, @GiovannaMaxime, @Johnny20, @SwordsandPens, @mobbsy, @OrunLeon, @Iara, @Roadie, @maku, @Stacie, @BrookieLou96, @Params, @letmefixyou96, @ben1978, @Farheen, @1000ReasonsToBeHappy, @MVR, @Shabo, @QP, @IanWithaT, @QP, @Sarah, @Laura, @Heather, @Jake, @Jaelin, @Jadie, @Honestyismyweakness, @ZaraSmiles, @Resisti, @Lyra (Just tagging people who may be interested in wishing Justin a happy 1-year anniversary; if you know of more people, please feel free to tag them).

HappyOneYearAnniversary! <3

22
User Profile: Lyra
Lyra June 11th, 2015

@Cadence - you may be the single most loveliest person ever! Congratulations Justin! I couldn't ask for a better 3000lb reptile to keep me company in Teen Listeners, I'm so glad to have you around. I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise for the way you get treated sometimes, unfortunately you seem to be too tasty to avoid (@ciaraaa and @Aishaaa_ - be nice!)

User Profile: Roadie
Roadie June 11th, 2015

JustinRarr.. we took the Mick in Listener Community Room while yourself and Justin were both there.. aside from that, we've not had much, if any, contact really. But 12-months is a very long time here no matter which way you shake the tree. Well done!

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 11th, 2015

OHHH...im a little late to this party! BUT JUSTIN, you are wonderful!! Happy Happy! I'm insanely thankful and grateful for your contributions to our community! I love your sense of humor, you always make me smile! <3

User Profile: Ila
Ila June 11th, 2015

HAPPY ANNIVERSARYJRARRR! It's been just awesome to meet you, I love yourhumourand I'm so glad you are here <3

User Profile: samc95xc
samc95xc August 2nd, 2015

@JustinRarrr

BUDDY HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY!heart

User Profile: Flourish
Flourish August 2nd, 2015

@JustinRarrr ! Happy belated anniversary. I just saw it now. angel

2 replies
User Profile: JustinRarrr
JustinRarrr August 2nd, 2015

Thanks, @Flourish Happy anniversary to you as well! :) :) Glad to have you on the team and happy to be your friend

1 reply
User Profile: Flourish
Flourish August 3rd, 2015

@JustinRarrr - That's really nice of you to say laugh.Thank you!

load more
load more
User Profile: EvelyneRose
EvelyneRose August 3rd, 2015

jrawry!!! I love you!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you're one of my best 7cups friends! I love that we talk all the times makes me so happyy! Happy 1 yr belated!

User Profile: sarper
sarper August 3rd, 2015

Justin just became my mentor today, and it was so exciting to see that he he hit his 1-year anniversary today! Way to go! cool

1 reply
User Profile: sarper
sarper August 3rd, 2015

Oops - I realize now I am behind. Congrats anyway! :)

load more
User Profile: ListenLady
ListenLady August 3rd, 2015

Thats Fantastic! Well done Justin for reaching the one year mark!