Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happiest Birthday! 🥳 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞❤

User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 September 19th, 2023

png-20230919-001633-0000_1695145900.png

png-20230919-224218-0000_1695145931.png

2a_1695145964.png

png-20230919-223156-0000_1695146006.png

png-20230919-002023-0000_1695146054.png

5_1695146135.png

4_1695146182.png

Happiest birthday!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🥳❤

Thank you for filling all the lives you touch with happiness! Thank you for being *you*! ❤

🍕ヾ( ˃ᴗ˂ )⸝🍟 • *✰

Let's celebrate @Sunisshiningandsoareyou on their special birthday! 🥳❤

Tagging the partycipants:

@affyavo @adventurousBranch3786 @angelx28 @AnimalLover1125 @anonhelp123 @artemisStormWolf @audienta @auraalexus03 @autumnSoul00 @autumnthemoth @avaFoxy

@azuladragon34 @Barltik2065 @BellJar2491 @blissfulForest7074

@blissfulSky8162 @BlueRivercares @braveFig6308

@brightBranch1228 @BrightIndigo @bubblingbreeze14 @calmKite923 @callumKing2000 @calmmoon6757 @cancun @capana4u @carebear037 @chaoticListener @cheebsra @chetan1408 @chevy81 @compassionatecar7091

@comphi @confidentRabbit7311 @convivialVillage7837 @cupidtheKingofLove @daf8 @eatingpopcorns @electricTouch2533

@emotionalTalker2260 @EmotionsListener @empathicPresence9091 @fancycloud1868 @Feelicity08 @FineFrog15 @floatingdandelion @freedomauve @Freely1904 @Frenchtoast @Gabrielamtineo @gentleBraid2726 @gentleemperor @Gloriad @GoldenNest2727 @goldenPearr @GoldenRuleJG @Gorg81 @Gouws13 @Grimsmark8 @GuiOakes @Harsvin @Hawaii968 @Healinghand13 @heathermarie95 @Helgafy @Helper127 @Here4good74

@HerHealingSpirit @Hope @hopedreamlove @Howegeorgia20 @intuitivebeing2829

@Insanepotatu @Isentropic @Isitizzy @Jaeteuk @jasmineishereforu @Jenna

@Jupiterbeingahuman @justFarheen @karel0 @Keith22534 @kindSoul10 @KindWolf2023 @kyrinkrystal @lifeisnotagame7 @LilFurk

@LilisSuperEnergyBar @LindseyLobotomy @listenerPanda007 @LittleBirdie30 @Lou73 @Lovemymoonflowers @lunamum2 @Maddy20 @magnificentNutella

@Magpieworries @Mariposa8 @mindrocker @MilaAvery @Minervaaa

@MisterYoshee @mytwistedsoul @Narissa @NewHorizon5544

@NewYorker11 @NovaGalaxy @OakSerenity

@OnlyWinter @OptimisticEmpath @ouicherie @Parkey46

@passionateThinker3248 @persephone327 @PlatosPlate @PoliteOcean @Popsmokes @prashpal84 @PrincessPunch

@prismaticlotus @RachelListener @Rashmieee @Readbooks7

@Rehan1 @RecliningFate @Robin7cups @RogueOne1983 @rubyjane00 @Rubylistens22 @Samar19 @SarahKind @sebb228

@selflessspruce1515 @sirenangel @SirenofSerenity @Slashiris @Snoopyandpeanut @SolitaryBird @SomebodySpicy @SoulfullyaButterfly @SoulSings @SparklyFly @SparkyGizmo @sparrowforyou @Star001 @StargirlTina @SukoLovesHito133 @Summy968

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@SunshinealwaysGrateful @sunnyWriting4806 @Suryansh @Swanlistens27 @sweetStar7529 @Teenytinyturtle @TheautumnWitch @theboymoana @TheJuggernaut @theriverissinging @Tommy @truesky @TulipSmile @TidyHickory3283 @UnitedinFlames

@uniqueShell1180 @ValleyRoss @VaryingCloud @VerseArt @VictoriaLove7 @Walker7957 @Waterfallsofnature36 @Wayward7Good7Intentions

@warmheartedCamp3360 @wharfRat @WhimsicalWhimsy @Whyme3112 @Wingstoyou @wonderfulPeace7423 @yougotmyback @yourbuddy30 @yourfriend247 @zaatarHoney

166
User Profile: adventurousBranch3786
adventurousBranch3786 September 19th, 2023

@Sunishingandsoareyou

birthday-wishes.gif

User Profile: adventurousBranch3786
adventurousBranch3786 September 19th, 2023

@adventurousBranch3786. @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I hope I got it right this time . Happy Birthday 🎂!!!

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 20th, 2023

@adventurousBranch3786

Hahaha you didddd, Branch, many thanks for this adorable wish!🥰 *shares cake*

load more
September 19th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 thank you so much for this amaaaaazing post!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou happy happy birthday to youuuuu Sunnie! The brightest sun we have here on 7 cups 🌞 whose shiny rays don't fail to reach anyone! You are such a beautiful beautiful person and nobody I know has ever been so lively, joyful, friendly and just the bestest friend I could have wished for. You are a gem of a person and I am truly grateful to have you in my life 🥰

Wishing you a very very happy birthday Sunnie!!! Have an amazing amazing day and an even more amazing year ahead! 💗

User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 OP September 19th, 2023

@Star001

Thank youu, Star! 🥳

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 23rd, 2023

@Star001

Awww bless my heart!! Super Staryyy Star twinnieeee, this is such a beautiful message *heart melts* love you sooo much Starrrr, you never fail to make me smile/laugh/cry/laugh some more lol, and I absolutely love *vibing* with youu, you're the bestest best friendd evaaa and I'm vvv grateful for you too! 😭 *huggles tighttttt* 🤗❤

🍕 *shares lots of pizzzaaa and cake* 🎂

load more
User Profile: kindSoul10
kindSoul10 September 19th, 2023

Happy birthday, sunny!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🥳

I hope you like this cake! 😊

text-happy-birthday-s2009246717-st30-g10_1695150506.jpeg

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 23rd, 2023

@kindSoul10

Aww the sunniesttt cake everr *nomssss and shares with youu* this is tooo goood, thank youu kindest-Soul!🐰💖

load more
User Profile: OakSerenity
OakSerenity September 19th, 2023

Happy Birthday @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🥳

hbd-wishes-hb.gif

User Profile: LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS
LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS September 19th, 2023

Happy Birthday @sunisshiningandsoareyou and thank you for being such a kind, encouraging and uplifting individual at 7 Cups. Your posts are sprinkled with such kindness and we are glad you are here with us! Thank you for being very thoughtful and kind! 🌻

Feeling better starts with a single message. Check out my profile and reviews.
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 23rd, 2023

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS

Lisaaa hey hey, its means a lot to me coming from you, thank youuu for the sweetest compliments and wishes, and for being such a bright and warm light around here yourself, it's always such a pleasure to come across you and your insightful discussions. 🌻💖

User Profile: LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS
LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS September 24th, 2023

Straight back at you! Thank you for all of your wonderful and uplifting posts. Keep bring your empathy and care for others to 7 Cups! I hope you had a lovely birthday surrounded by love.

Feeling better starts with a single message. Check out my profile and reviews.
load more
load more
User Profile: Seleni919
Seleni919 September 19th, 2023

Great post! @VictoriaLove7

Happy birthday! @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Many many happy returns of the day. Hope you always remain happy and healthy.

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo September 19th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Happy Birthday Good Day Sunshine! 😊 ❤️

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 20th, 2023

@SparkyGizmo

Thanks so much, Sparkyyy Sparkkk! *big hugssss back* 🥰🤗❤ *shares cake and pizzaaaa* (to be nommed separately lolll)

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo September 20th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

❤️❤️❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: Helper127
Helper127 September 19th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 what a beautiful message! Thank you!

Happy Birthday @Sunisshiningandsoareyou who is one of the sunniest and shiniest people here 😊 I hope you enjoy your day!

User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 OP September 19th, 2023

@Helper127

Thank you, Helper! 🥳

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 23rd, 2023

@Helper127

Helperrr, you're such an amazing hooman, I'm truly thankful for your sweet presence here. *shares cakeee* 💖

User Profile: Helper127
Helper127 September 23rd, 2023

Many thanks 😊💚

load more
load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 September 19th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Happy birthday Shining buddyyy! Omi gosh! You is so so awesome shining buddy! You have been with me through so much and have always been a forum star! Your such a inspiration to the community ❤️ me appreciate you so so much for your kindness and love and you spread so much light 💜 I'm sure so many people agree! 🌈 you are so special to this community and it wouldn't be the same without you! You are beautiful, unique, amazing and special in so many ways and your kindness shines throughout! 💕 your so heart warming and lovely to be around 💕 I'm wishing you a very very happy birthday Shining buddy! Sun, I hope you look after yourself more and wishing you a very wonderful year ahead 💕🌈😀🥺 with so many more adventures and to make so many memories! You are fantastic and you never stop shining! I'm wishing you so much happiness and love and your a blessing! An absolute treasure! 💜🌈💕 you are a special part to my 7cups journey and I can't thank you enough for your hard work and dedication! ❤️ wheather it's forums or your roles, you are a strong human 💜 and I'm sure so many people are proud of you! You have come through to be a caring human and I couldn't have asked for more 💜❤️even in the hard times you are always so optimistic and lovely 🤗🤗 I love you so much shining buddy *hugs if okay* I have loved making memories with you. You mean the world to me 🤗💕 from the onions to the huggles , to the support and love, to the forums and through so much I have loved every bit of it! I'm wishing you a very happy birthday! 💕❤️

Love,

Bunny

happybirthday-%EC%83%9D%EC%9D%BC-%EC%B6%95%ED%95%98.gif

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 23rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Omigoodness my lovely shining buddy, you've made me chop onions again lolol!🥺😭

Bunnn Bunnn you're one of the sweetest people I've come across in life, legit cups and off-cups included, there truly isn't anybunny else like you in this world and im so so grateful to know you, and become your shining buddy, sharing all the highs and lows and the onions and huggles, with everything else in between. It has been nothing but pure joy to have been a part of your journey, just knowing people like you increases my gratitude for life on the daily, not even kidding! 💖

Thank youuu for being so youuu and for all the memories we've created so far, they are super precious to me, as are *you*, I love you soooo much and I'll nom you if you ask for hugs again loool 😭 *hugglessss tightttt* pleaseeee be nice to youu, we can try okie?! You deserve the worldddd! 🥺💖

yeobo.gif

User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 September 23rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Love you Sun buddy ❤️❤️🌈💕💕💕💕💕💜🌈❤️🌈❤️🌈❤️🌈❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💜💜🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🌈💜🤗🤗🤗🤗

love.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 September 19th, 2023

AAA! Such a special day for a lovely Hooman being!

happy-dance.gif