Happiest Birthdayy, Sunshineee 🌞❤ @Sunisshiningandsoareyou ヾ(>o< )ノ”💗






Let's celebrate Sunshine 🌞❤ on her happiest birthday today, September 20! 🥳❤
It's already September 20 in Bhutan 🇧🇹ヾ(●>◡<●)ノ”🍕
Enjoy this video testimonials from those whose lives have been brightened up by Sunshine 🌞❤o(^▽^)o

Tagging:
@AffyAvo @AlleycatNemo @AmiablePeace77 @Amiablebunny4016 @AnnaSilverberg @Angelx28 @Anonhelp123 @Antonio7cups @ArtemisStormWolf @ASilentObserver @Audienta @Avaria @Barltik2065 @Beecake @blissfulSky8162 @Bluerivercares @braveFig6308 @BrightestStarInNightsSky @BrightIndigo @Bubbles2025 @bubblingbreeze14 @callumKing2000 @calmMango9611 @calmMoon2104 @calmmoon6757 @calmrosebud @cancun @capana4u @chromaticFinss @chetan1408 @chevy81 @chyni @communicativePond1728 @compassionateArrow @comphi @confidentRabbit7311 @coolmecool @crescentmoon6858 @daf8 @darkerplaces @daydreammemories @draven99 @EasyListener @emotionalTalker2260 @EmberofHope @EmotionsListener @Enigmaticcat24 @ExuberantBlackberry9105 @FineFrog15 @floatingdandelion @freshman12 @FrenchToast @Gabrielamtineo @gentleBraid2726 @gentleemperor @GeorginaHowe @GettingBetterToday @Gloriad @GlenM @GoldenNest2727 @goldenPearr @GoldenRuleJG @GrimSox @HardworkingBeechwood6063 @Harsvin @HealingSoul4892 @HealingTalk @Heartsandrosesandpaws @HeatherMarie95 @Heather225 @Helgafy @Helper127 @HeavenlyMagic @Hope @HopieRemi @hopedreamlove @Howegeorgia20 @Iampapaya @iloveyouxx @ImpudentIncognito @InnateJoy9602 @InsightfulPhoenix @Jaeteuk @Jenna @Jesusredeemedme2425 @Joe7cups @Justmeeva @karel0 @KaylaBella @Keith22534 @KindleMissie @KindSoul10 @Kristynsmama @Kylersartpace @LindseyLobotomy @listenerPanda007 @LittleBirdie30 @LittleSunshine2036 @LisaMeighanMBPsS @Lou73 @LovemyMoonflowers @MagnificentNutella @MagnificentSunrise @Mel2248 @MistyMagic @Morganwindow @mytwistedsoul @Mya000 @NewYorker11 @OptimisticEmpath @ouicherie @Parkey64 @PetiteSouris @PoliteOcean @RachelListener @Readbooks7 @RecliningFate @ReganL @RogueOne1983 @Robin7cups @Sadcat13 @SilverFairyPest @SirenofSerenity @Sky2Ocean20 @Slowdecline48 @Snoopyandpeanut @SolitaryBird @SomebodySpicy13 @SoulfullyaButterfly @SoulSings @SparklyFly @SparkyGizmo @Star001 @SummerKay2024 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @SunshineAlwaysGrateful @SunshineGiraffe123 @sunnyWriting4806 @Suryansh @Swanlistens27 @SweetNutella @SweetsnPeaches @Takitoteka @TeenyTinyturtle @TheAutumnWitch @theboymoana @TheFantasticPengua @theriverissinging @Tommy @TulipSmile @TidyHickory3283 @TinyWhisper11 @UnassumingEyes @UnitedinFlames @VaryingCloud @VerseArt @VictoriaLove7 @Walker7957 @WarmLightxo @Waterfallsofnature36 @WeEarth @Whyme3112 @Wingstoyou @WishUponAStar968 @yougotmyback @yourbuddy30 @zaatarHoney
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Happy Birthday, Sunny! 🌞💛 I know I haven't been on a lot lately, but I have never forgotten how kind you have always been to me, and I appreciate you always! Wishing you the happiest of birthdays and hope you have been doing well <3 <3 <3
Love always,
Autumn 🍂💖
@TheAutumnWitch
Awwwtumnnn I cannot even tell how happy this makes me, thank youuu for always remembering and being so so thoughtful.🥹💖 Life happens and we may not be here in the same capacity as before, that makes the two of us, but I knowww the thought counts and you best believe you're in my thoughts so very often as well, dear friend.🤗💖
Hope to catch up with you soon!💖
Sending the sweetest serving of Creme Brulee your way!🥰
Much love and many hugs too!🤗💖

@VictoriaLove7 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Happy Birthday! 💛
@hopefulDew435
@VictoriaLove7 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@trueconfidant123

Happy birthday @sunisshiningandsoareyou 🎂 I hope you have a wonderful day and a blessed year ahead. Thank you for being such a lovely presence here and shining your light and touching so many of our lives with your humour and warmth 🙏🏻 ❤️
Aww hey hey @Greentrees2325, it's been a while since I've seen you around, so #1 It's soooo good to hear from you #2 Thank youuu for taking the time to wish me on my birthday, your thoughtfulness means a lot to me #3 I truly appreciate your loving, sweet message aww thank youuu so so much for the all the sweetness hehe.🤗🥰❤

I just love hearing from you @sunisshiningandsoareyou . Your words just fill my heart with oodles of love 🥰 and I really appreciate you! ❤️ … I’m sure many would agree. Btw, I just found out that you do this voluntarily on here! Honestly you’re one of a kind 💓
Hey Sun!
One more year of you is certainly worthy of celebration!
Should be a United Nations observance day.
The International Sun Day!
Comparisons are a no-no but honestly, I don’t know another person who gives so much love, validation and encouragement, consistently, day after day, person by person to thousands of people. And in a volunteer capacity.
On top of being the best person, so caring and loving, you have an amazing intelligence, you are so sharp and fast, and a huge creativity. And the energy and determination to move mountains. Every single day. Really an outstanding, one-of-a-kind person we have the huge luck to have in our Community.
You are deserving of all our gratitude and some more, and of the gorgeous thread @VictoriaLove7 lovingly prepared for you. Thank you, Victoria, for expressing so beautifully the feelings of our whole Community!
Finally, I am sorry for my delay in coming here. My PC crashed this week, repeatedly, and I don’t use the phone for Cups. So I didn’t see the notification.
All the very best in your life, Sun!
You give so so much, you deserve all the love, the wellbeing, the peace and the joy that Life is capable of giving.
May you be filled to the brim with love, peace and joy!
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
@HealingTalk
Thank you, Healing! 🤲(๑•᎑•๑)
yes yes, I agree, we should have an international Sunshine 🌞❤ day! (。╹▿╹。)
@HealingTalk
Marcelooo!🥹🤧😭

Could've just said you got me a million tissue boxes as my birthday gift?! XD
"The International Sun Day!" !!!🥺
Okay seriously, I tried highlighting and quoting things you've said here that made me cry the most xD so I can thank you for them more personally but turns out it was the *entire* thing lol so ooof *catches a breather* 🤧 where do I begin, mhmm, you've got me all speechless with just how generous you are with your compliments and loving reminders as well as wishes. It truly means the world to me, receiving so many high-praises and from *you*, who is a giver of love, warmth and encouragement yourself.
Massive most thanks from the bottom of my heart, my friend, I'll be sure to come across these sentiments (yes, and not merely words, for I know and appreciate how honest and genuine you always are in everything you say, feel and do), and be sure to use one of those tissue boxes each time haha!😭💖
Thank youuuu, you've refilled my cup for a good time. Stay gold, dear you!🌞

Ooh and it's super okay to find this post when you did, your wholesome wish is warmly received and will be treasured for a good time!🥰 Hope your PC is working fine now though.
Thank you, Sun!
On top of our mutual appreciation, we all recognize your rich personality, your superb talents, your extraordinary compassion, and above all, your unparalleled contributions to our Community, on all fronts.
So I am happy to remind you of all this, and express my gratitude to you, and I think the gratitude of the "core" of our Community.
I wish you much peace, wellbeing and joy in your life!
All the best!
Marcelo
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
@VictoriaLove7 thank you for creating this. Belated happppyyy birthdayyy sun and I hope you have an awesome year filled with new success and milestones.
@ASilentObserver
Thanks so much, Obzieee. Always so kind and encouraging you are.🤗

Oh no, I am so late in seeing this, and I'm really sorry. I know I was tagged but I missed it and I'm sorry.
@VictoriaLove7 Thank you so much for taking the time to celebrate our wonderful Sun's birthday and writing them such beautiful notes and wonderful graphics too! I agree with everything you just told Sun. They definitely deserve to hear all this! 🌞
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Belated happy birthday! I'm really sorry for being 3 days late, but I still wanna wish you. I hope you had a great birthday celebration. 🎂 A huge thank you to you for everything you do, Sun. It doesn't go unnoticed - all the wonderful forum posts and helping people out by replying to them, and all your love, support, kindness and understanding. I really mean it, we're so lucky to have you on Cups. Sending you loads of love and hugs. 💛💛

@exuberantBlackberry9105
And then there's me a week later🥲😭 you have absolutely nothing to apologise for, lovelyBerry, it warmed my heart just reading the "still want to wish you", like how thoughtful and sweet could a person beeeee?!🥹💛
I love the sunnyflower hehe, how cute and goodness, you're one to always have such heart-warming things, I'm feeling oh-so-touched and so so appreciated, biggggest thank youuuuuuuuuu to you for all your generosity, love and most importantly~ for being you!🤗💛
Much love and many hugs back at youu!🥰💛

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Aww this is so sweet, thank you, Sun. Something I forgot to mention before is that you always know the exact perfect words to be so wonderful and sweet, to make a person smile, to make them feel better. The choice of words makes all the difference and you always get it so right. You've got some real talent there. 💛