Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happiest Birthdayyy @TabbyCat97

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 15th, 2023

Hey hey lovely people come across, it's paw-tyyy time as we celebrate the meowgical @TabbyCat97 's 17th birthday!🥰

image_1694770069.png

Happiesttt Birthdayyy Tabbb Tabbb 🐾💜 you're one of the mostt loving, pure-hearted people I've ever come across. You define *love* for me on sooo many occasions, not even exaggerating! 🤧🥰 With some people it is just so evident that they have the sweetest, most caring and compassionate heart and you're one of them, one of that rare kind hehe, so I'm more grateful that I got to know you and have such an awesome friend as yourself. ❤

You give it your all in everything you do, and do just so much (not even listing all you do for cups and your friends here loool) for everyone, always being the loudest reminder of the "good" people in the world. ❤

Bless your loving, thoughtful, kind, compassionate, sweet, giving and just the warmest heart one could possibly have always, Tabbssss. May you hold on tight and brave through all the storms in life and may you get to experience all the joys life has to offer to you. May you forever be surrounded with love and loving, within and around you. May you continue to add more feathers to your beautiful cap and may you continue achieve everything you aim for. I'm always rooting for you and am alwaysss uberr proud of youu. Have a meowgical day and year ahead, youu! *hugglesss tighttt* and sends lots of cookieees! ❤

Lots of love today and everyday!

-Sun buddy! <3<3

Yusss, people, 17, our sweet Tabby is another year older, stronger, wiser, kinder and sweeterrr today. So we gather around and celebrate her a little extra today (because we do celebrate Tabby all day everyday for being absolutely pawesomee) hehe! 🥳

Bring cake, cookies, love and wishes! 🥰

Tagging some people: @amiableBunny4016 @thatchristlover @lovemymoonflowers @emotionalTalker2260 @gloriaD @kenzolena @optimisticempath @audienta @swanlistens27 @kindheartedlily @EmmaE @Chevy81 @Sirenofserenity @beck1 @littlebirdie30 @fristo

Feel free to tag more of Tabby's friendsieees please!🥰

83
User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 September 16th, 2023

Happiest birthday, Tabby 💛🤗@TabbyCat97

hope-its-a-perfect-day-cat.gif

thank you for tagging, Sun 🤗

1 reply
User Profile: TabbyCat97
TabbyCat97 September 16th, 2023

@Chevy81

The cat is adorbbzz Chevvyy 🥺💜 thank youu for the birthday wishesss :)) sending loads of happy beams and cookies and cake your way 🎂🍪

Thank you for all you do here on cupsies, and for how helpful and sweet you are, always <3 I hope you have a lovely weekkendd


load more
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 September 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @TabbyCat97

omg sorry I’m late but happpyyyyy 17th borthdayyyyyy tabby! Hope all your wishes and dreams came true (: (did ya get any sims games? 😭 )

put-out-the-candle-put-it-out.gif

1 reply
User Profile: TabbyCat97
TabbyCat97 September 16th, 2023

@emotionalTalker2260

heellloo<33 awwee :') the cat gif oh my goshhii! hehe, I always wondered how a kitty cat would react to birthday candles 🤭 cheeekkyy catss, I luvs them!

It is no worries at all for being late, Tabbz is late at replying too hehe. I appreciate your happy birthday wishes so so very much 💜 nooo sims gamess ): ! but I have been playing sims lately hehe, I am lovin it!

I hope you have a lovely weekend, and I am always here for youu 🍪🎂

load more
User Profile: mysteriousClover
mysteriousClover September 16th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

happy happy birthday to yoouuu tabsss 💜

i couldn't be luckier to have someone like you in my life, you've truly shown me so much about what it means to be kind, empathetic, supportive and so so much more i could go on for agesss (':

you bring so much light to chatrooms and forums and anytime i've talked to you you've just been so so wonderful and made me feel loads better 💜

i'm so grateful to have mat you tabs 💜 i love you so much, and i really really appreciate all that you've done for me 💜

you've been (and are) there for me though all the low lows and the high highs, and i couldn't appreciate it more 💜

i hope you had an amazing amazing day full of love and surrounded by people why make *you* a better *you* 💜

sending love and hugss for this upcoming yearrr 💜

~ your friend clov 💜


1 reply
User Profile: TabbyCat97
TabbyCat97 September 16th, 2023

@mysteriousClover

Clooovsss 🥺💜 myy goshhii friend it makes me smile so so much that I was able to be there for you. You are such a lovely person and you deserve all the support in leee worrlldd! I am so proud of you, so so proud of you ♡ ~ you got this my sweet friend!

Thank you for your kind words and birthday wishes, they have truly put a smile on my faaceee :)) + I absolutely love talking to youu :)

Have a lovely weekend Clovs friend 🫂

load more
User Profile: audienta
audienta September 16th, 2023

Happy birthday, @TabbyCat97!!! You're absolutely pawesome and I'm very grateful to have you as a teammate.

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for this beautiful post!


2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 16th, 2023

@audienta Happy to make it for the lovely Tabby!

User Profile: TabbyCat97
TabbyCat97 September 16th, 2023

@audienta

Audiii! Hey heyy :) thank you for your kind words and birthday wishesss 💃🏼🐾 you're so so very pawesome tooo and we are so lucky to have such a wonderful leader like you here on cupsies. Thank you for all you do, I am so happy to be on the teams :3

Have a wonderful weekend 💜

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo September 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Happy Birthday Tabby! 🥳 *high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

2 replies
User Profile: TabbyCat97
TabbyCat97 September 16th, 2023

@SparkyGizmo

Thankss you Gizzmoo *high fives* *hugs* right bacckk 🤭🐾💃🏼 thank you for always spreading so much love and supporrttt! I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo September 16th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

❤️❤️❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: GlenM
GlenM September 16th, 2023

I wish you a wonderful year ahead! Thank you for bringing our community so much encouragement and joy. A very happy birthday to you! 🎂🎂🎂

1 reply
User Profile: TabbyCat97
TabbyCat97 September 16th, 2023

@GlenM

Awwe thank you Glennn 💜🎂🍪 I am so happy to be apart of such a wonderful community and I cannot thank you enough for all that you dooo :)

Have a lovely weekend, you're amaaayyzziingg🐾

load more
User Profile: SmollPeridotsBreakdown
SmollPeridotsBreakdown September 16th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Happy birthday! you're always such a lovely person to be around as well as an amazing listener! thank you for all that you do!

1 reply
User Profile: TabbyCat97
TabbyCat97 September 16th, 2023

@SmollPeridotsBreakdown

Smoolll ♡ awwee thank you buddyy! (: It's always great to chat to you. Thank you for being you <3 , you are super duper sweet.

I hope you have a lovely weekend - and sharing cookies and cakes with you 🤭🥳🎂🍪

load more
User Profile: Seleni919
Seleni919 September 16th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Happy birthday!! 🥳

1 reply
User Profile: TabbyCat97
TabbyCat97 September 16th, 2023

@Seleni919

Thank you for the birthdaayy wishess Sellennii :)) ♡

I hope you have a great day ! 🎂🥳🍪 cookies and cake for all hehe

load more
User Profile: ThatChristLover
ThatChristLover September 17th, 2023

@Tabbycat


Eeek happy birthday Tabs!!!!! 🎉🎉🎁🎈


You such an amazing, inspiring, wonderful person and a hugeeee role model to me. Hope you have the happiest of happy birthdays!!


*sending lots of hugs, love, and laughter!*