Happiest Birthdayyyy @VictoriaLove7 🌈❤
Hiya everyone, sending you good vibes and lots of cheers!🥰
Today, 26th August, is our incredibly sweet peer @VictoriaLove7 's birthday and I'd soooo love for you to join and send her your wishes!❤

Vic this is for you- dig in!🥰



Hope you have the most fulfilling year ahead full of "yay, I get to experience this" moments for you!❤
Tagging some of Vic's friends, to help me set up the birthday party!🥰
@teenytinyturtle @kylersartpace @mytwistedsoul @lovemymoonflowers @GloriaD @kindlemissie @grimSox @alleycatnemo @heathermarie95 @ASilentObserver @communitymodcharlie @Sparkygizmo @unassumingeyes @sadcat13 @heavenlymagic @Solitarybird @lou73 @calmrosebud

@VictoriaLove7 happy birthday 🎂🎂🎂🎂 thank you for all you do for us, and being such an incredible friend to many 😊
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou this is such a wholesome post. Thank you for making Victoria's birthday special 😊
@sadcat13
Thank youu, cat! 🐈⬛ᓚ₍^ᴖ⩊ᴖ^₎
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞❤ღ(´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ) Sunshine 🌞❤ created an ultra pro max wholesome post 😭😭🥺❤❤ that made my birthday becomes brighter & even more meaningful! ヾ(๑>ヮ<๑)ノ”💖
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
happy birthday @VictoriaLove7!
@heathermarie95
Thank youu, Heather! ૮₍⍝𝁽ܫ𝁽⍝ ₎ა
Happy birthday to the G.O.A.T 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐
@CallumKing2000
Thank youu, Burger! 🍔🐐🐐(。╹▿╹。)🤜🤛
Happy Birthday @VictoriaLove7 !!!! I hope you had a fabulous day!!

@Lou73
Thank youu, Lou! 🦋 ʚïɞ ヾ(ᵔоᵔ)ノ
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Your kindness always dazzles me. 😊
@VictoriaLove7
Another year older, but let's not dwell on the numbers - after all, you're ageless in spirit. 😉

@SolitaryBird
Thank youu, Sol! ⋋(ᴖ⌔ᴖ)⋌😉
That is very true! Sunshine 🌞❤ @Sunisshiningandsoareyou ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)❤ is the epitome of kindness 🥺😭😭❤❤ I'm super grateful & truly blessed to know Sunshine 🌞❤
Sunshine 🌞❤ truly lives up to her name 😭🥺❤ & earned our gratitude & respect everyday ୧( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )୨💖
Happy belated birthday @VictoriaLove7
Im so bummed I missed your birthday bash yesterday!😔but I wanted to make sure I sent you a big belated birthday hug and lots of love. I hope your day was as fabulous and full of joy as you are!🥳
Heres to celebrating you every day, not just on your birthday! May this year be filled with all the sparkle and wonderful moments you deserve✨
Sending you all the good vibes and a virtual confetti shower!🎊

have some cake!🎂
@healingsoul4892
Thank youu, Soul! ฅ₍^•⩊•^₎ฅ & thank you also for your thoughtful wishes for me! /ᐠ >ヮ<マ
@VictoriaLove7
*nom nom cake (๑>•̀๑)🍰 & shares with Sunshine 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)💗 *
Happy birthday!!!! :D
@jesusredeemedme2425
Thank youu, Kiara! ヾ(◍•ヮ•◍)ノ”
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
happy birthday victoria
i may not know you,
may have never met you
but i fullheartedly wish you a happy birthday, may everything you dream, make its way to you
@conscientiousSugar9298
Thank youu, Sugar! ᕕ( ᐖ )ᕗ thank you also for your wishes for me ⊂(ᴖ ᴑ ᴖ)つ
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @VictoriaLove7
Happy Birthday, Rainbow Vic!

Love and Courage, Rose
@CalmRosebud
Thank youu, Rose! 🌹(*´◡`*)✿