Happy Birthday! Share & Celebrate Your Birthday With Us!!
Hello, 7 Cups Residents,
7 Cups is a community of compassion and support. We at 7Cups believe in acknowledging and celebrating milestones, accomplishments, special moments, and days. Days like Birthdays and Cupsversay (Anniversary at 7Cups) are some of the most important days of our lives.
We want to join in your celebration and celebrate you in our own style - the 7Cups way. We share love bombs, birthday wishes, shout-outs, cookies, cakes, glitter, and hugs. We come together to celebrate each other because you matter to us. You are a part of our community and we are blessed to have you. Thank you for being a 7 Cups resident.
- If it is your birthday, please let us know here.
- If it is the birthday of someone you know here, please share with us here.
Also, we would love to hear how would you like to celebrate your birthday here on 7 Cups or any experiences of your birthday that you are comfortable sharing with us.
Also, Do you know?
- You can host a small party for your friend!
A 15-30 min banner can be set by a mod in the community room so you can celebrate the birthday party. The party should not clash with any prior scheduled event (check tockify). Please reach out to the community mod on duty to let them know of the party and ask them to set an alert so more people can join in the fun. Both members and listeners can host, there are no requirements to who can throw a party!
- You can also make a post for them
Click here to see the forum section where you can make posts to celebrate birthdays.
- Some rules to follow:
🎈 While it is okay to celebrate someone's special day, it is not okay to make others feel excluded. If someone is unaware of who is being celebrated, provide them some context and make an effort to include them.
🎈 All celebratory parties are public, this means anyone can join and they should be welcomed wholeheartedly.
🎈 The host who requested/set up the banner is required to stay for the whole party and ensure that everyone present feels welcomed and included.
While it can be a good idea to show your appreciation and acknowledgment through such events but please don't feel pressured to host or attend any party. This is just an option for those interested.
If your birthday is coming up and you want to throw yourself a party, that is also perfectly okay! We encourage and celebrate self-care and self-love. Let's work together to make each other's special days more fun!
Happy Birthday, fellow cupser. I wish you a lovely birthday and a thriving year filled with joy and accomplishments.
.png)
@ASilentObserver
It’s my birthday today 😀
@caringRainbow687 Happy birthday rainbow, i hope you have a meaningful and joyful year and day. thank you for being here with us

@caringRainbow687 Hey! So sorry for the late birthday wishes. 💓 Warmest belated birthday greetings to you! 😊 Wishing you a year filled with peace, happiness and joy. I hope this year is the best one yet! Happiest belated birthday again. 🎁🍰🍦🎈

@CalmSoulMeet
Hey hey Meet, you seem to be on a break currently, I hope you're doing well and may this be the first thing you see when you're back hehe! 🥳
It's your day today, yay, happiesttttt birthdayyyy to you. Before you roll your eyes, lol yes, I remember and I'd of course remember your special day. 🥰
It's been a while since I've heard from you, you're in my thoughts and i hope life is being kind to you. 🧡

Sending telepathic birthday cheers and many virtual hugs your way! 🤗
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Such a beautiful gesture. Thank you for this lovely post, Sun! 💓🌞
@CalmSoulMeet Warmest wishes on your special day! May this year be the best one yet, filled with love, peace and bountiful happiness. 🍰🍦🎁🎈🌹

@ASilentObserver
It's my Birthday today
@IcarusUnchained Belated Happy birthday Icarus and hope you had a good time with family and friends. Thank you for being here with us and I wish you a lovely and meaningful year.
@IcarusUnchained Warmest belated birthday greetings to you! 🎁🍰🍦🎈 My sincerest apologies for such a late response. I hope your day was filled with lots of love, peace and joy.
I appreciate you being here and thank you so much for all that you do. 💓

@IcarusUnchained
Hi! It's just past midnight which means it's my birthday :) I'm officially 24 now!
@flowersandbees16 Happy birthday! 🎂 I also turned to 24 just today 🤗
@flowersandbees16 Hey! That's so lovely. 😊 Warmest wishes on your 24th birthday! Wishing you lots of love, peace and joy sent your way. Happy birthday! 💓💐🍰🍦

@ASilentObserver My birthday is today! 🎉 I'm glad to be part of the community. 🌟 Thank you for the great birthday wished already! 🎂
@PeacefulWords2025 Happy Birthday, peaceful! 🎉 We are so glad you are a part of our community and all you do here. I hope you enjoy every moment of your birthday, and I hope it is filled with joy and warmth. 🎂🌟
@PeacefulWords2025
Happy Birthday!
@PeacefulWords2025 Happy 24th birthday to you! 😊 It's so lovely that you're here and celebrating your special day with us.
May your birthday be the start of a year filled with new opportunities, accomplishments and endless joy. 🎂🍦🎁💓

@ASilentObserver
my birthday is today
@FalconFootball91 Hey! Sending you warmest birthday wishes filled with joy, happiness and peace. ✨ A very happy birthday to you. 💝🍰🍦🎁🎈

@FalconFootball91
Happy Birthday!

@ASilentObserver
It’s my birthday Today
@CalmThunder Hey there! Just wanted to wish you a very happy belated birthday. 💝
Wishing you joy, prosperity, peace and happiness in life. I hope your birthday was as amazing as you are. 💐🎂🍦🎁💓

hqppy belated birthday @calmthunder!
@ASilentObserver Hey! Today is my birthday! It's on mother's day lol
@impartialSea3098 Hey hey! Happy belated birthday. 💓 Hearing that your birthday fell on Mother's Day makes it extra special. I hope it was beautiful.
Here's to many more to come! Sending lots of joy, peace and happiness your way. Again, happyyy belated birthday! 🍰🍦🎁🎈🌹

@impartialSea3098 I'm sorry for the belated wishes and I hope it was an amazing, joyful day!


happy birthday @impartialsea3098 !
@impartialSea3098
Happy birthday 
@ASilentObserver
My birthday is today, i m grateful for every moment from the life i got , happy be one of 7 cups listeners too 🎂
@delightfulUnicorn38

Thank you
happy birthday @delightfulunicorn38 !
@Emmaness Happy (belated) Birthday 🎂 I hope your day was awesome! Wishing you all the best for the year to come 🎈


Thank you
@ASilentObserver
Today is my birthday! 🎂🎈
@ChaoticListener 
@ChaoticListener Happy Birthday! Wishing you an amazing year ahead. May all your birthday wishes be granted! 🎂


@ChaoticListener
happy birthday to you

happy birthday @chaoticlistener!
happy birthday!