Happy Birthday bouncySalamander26! 🎂
*throws confetti* Hello hello hello! December 25th is a very special day! Not only is it Christmas, but it is the birthday of the wonderful @bouncySalamander26! Please join me in celebrating!! 🎉

Sal, I wanted to make sure you would see this when you wake up! Happy, happy, happy birthday! I honestly cannot believe you are becoming an oldie! I will try to keep this post as short as possible! (although you can for sure expect a spam of messages in pms when you become an ATL :p)
You are one of the kindest, most thoughtful, compassionate, genuine, wonderful person ever! Every conversation with you is amazing, and you make so many people laugh and smile. You are always willing to help, and to go the extra mile to make sure everyone feels heard and noticed. It’s an honor being your listener and almost birthday twin! Your hard work, your passion, and your dedication definitely does not go unnoticed, you are truly so so so appreciated!
Wishing you an incredible year ahead! I hope it’s filled with joy, laughter, adventures, and more! The adult side is truly lucky to have you, I have no doubt that you will make a huge difference there as you did on the teen side. Sending lots of hugs, pixie dusts, cake, and watermelon your way! Happy birthday! 
Tagging more people to join in the celebrationFeel free to tag more! (Huge shoutout to @enchantedlove for helping with the tag-list!)
: @RebekahRoyal @aeris156 @TextingPals @DayDreamWithYou @enchantedlove @cocoakrispies121 @Gracey @Proud14 @FireSkye13 @Sydney113 @SuryanshSingh @comfortableEyes5 @freeHugs123 @Listeningsarinn @usefulSummer3139 @Daf8 @ASilentObserver @BrightHeart116 @AlwaysForYou197 @EvelyneRose @MidnightRaven999 @QuietMagic @Sunflower53 @ThorinOkenshield @VioletVenom @Daf8 @TheAtticusFinch @tami150 @Kimmkimm @Mel @vivelespatates
@hopedreamlove, I couldn't agree more with this amazing post for Sal 🌞 have a wonderful birthday Sal! We'll miss you on the teen side (for the time being) but I'm sure you'll be around soon!
You are an amazing friend, Sal. You're so kind, funny, helpful, supportive, and I'm so grateful to be able to call you a friend. Your ability to do all of that and still have an immense professional aura is outstanding. I hope you have a great day and an even greater journey into adulthood, both as a listener and personally.
@bouncySalamander26 - happy birthday!! 🎉
@RebekahRoyal
Thank you so much, for your warmth-filled wishes, Rebekah!
You've been nothing but benevolent and supportive during the time I've known you, and your acts really do inspire me.Thank you for everything (including the reassurance through the ATL application stuff~),I appreciate it beyond what I could possibly express.
I too am truly grateful to be able to call you a friend!
@hopedreamlove
Thank you for such a lovely forum thread, Hope and thank you @EnchantedLove (aka Kateee) for tagging me!
Hey, Sal! I am dissapointed I couldn't wish you on your birthday at midnight as I fell asleep (I am not proud of it) and I missed you as you aged up smh. However, better late than never so wish you a joyous birthday, Salll!
I have always loved our intellectually stimulating and out-of-the-box conversations. You are a warm, wonderful, intelligent and kind friend to have. I think it's an understatement but I am incredibly grateful to have stumbled across you. As we spent more time interacting, I realised I enjoyed and looked up to each one of our conversations eagerly. Thank you for everything you do and everything you are. All the best for ageing up as an adult now (I have heard adulting is difficult but I know you will ace it).
Return back to the teenie world as an ATL, we all miss you. Here, sending you cookies and love.
-Pals.
@Textingpals
Heya Pals!!
Haha-coincidentally, I was asleep too, through midnight
Don't worry about it!
I remember eagerly looking forward to reading your texts too-your thoughts are always a delight to read, and I'll (temporarily) miss the conversations we had too. Thank you for being such a composed, patient and open-minded person-who also has this fun/cheery vibe around them, I'm thankful for having met you!
Thank you for your confidence-filled wishes, I may need them aha.
*sending you chocolate and hugs*
Happy birthday Sal!

@Gracey
Thank you, Gracey!!
I'm super thankful to have been able to meet you, thank you for being patient in clearing all the queries I've had, and just being a straight-up awesome person!
@hopedreamlove
@bouncysalamander26
sal sal salllll! *~* 18 full years of total awesomeness! This really is something to be celebrated!
you've made me smile so many times, your presence has always been heart warming and i've seen you make much more people feel the same way, this is a big thing sal, this is a loooot, keep being you, being you equals being fantastic!
you are oficially an oldie now! ¥~¥ hope that the word oldie will bring you happiness and many reasons to feel chill deep inside your heart! I know that you'll have bad days and hard times too, that's a part of life, but i wish you'll heart will grow stronger thru those and you'll become even more fantastic! *sends tight tight hugs and a cake with 10000000 candles on it*
*sits, waiting for when you'll be back at teenie land as an ATL to get to see you around in pms and TL*
@Listeningsarinn
Sarinn!!!!
Ahhh, thank you very much
Your wish means a lot to me-it's empowering, and I'm truly thankful for it! You're an amazing influence in TL, and the community-your virtue in being naturally encouraging of others, always blows me away. Thank you for believing in me, and giving me the opportunity to help! *tight hugsss*
*pokes PMs*