Happy Cupversary Sunisshiningandsoareyou aka Sunniee🌻❤
“Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves”
Hey hey everyone! Hope you all are doing well!
Today is a very very special day, it marks 1 year since our beloved @Sunisshiningandsoareyou has joined our 7 cups community ! Wow, can't believe it's 1 year already 😮 ! Our sweet Sunny is 1 year old on cups, yay! We wish you a very Happiesttt 1st Cupversary and hope this beautiful journey continues ahead and you keep shining as always!🤗
Sunisshiningandsoareyou joined 7 cups on 14th June, 2020 and has contributed a lot in the community which is super acknowledged and appreciated by all of us, they have always been an amazing and super encouraging kindest soul to all of us, from being an outstanding listener, sweetest Mod in the chatrooms, wonderful forum supporter, loveliest host in different sessions , a caring friend, to being a phenomenal leader, they have left no stone unturned to offer their kindest support to almost everyone they have come across in the community! We admire our adorable Sunny for everything they've have accomplished here and we're immensely thankful to them for everything they do!❤
Dear Sunny aka Sunisshiningandsoareyou or safe to say, the Positive Beam of the 7 cups land! On your very special day, I want you to know that we are thankful to you, we admire you, we appreciate you, and most importantly we love you for who you are and what you do! I personally feel there's a lot to learn from you, it's amazing to know how someone can put smiles on a lot of faces with their kind, inspiring and encouraging words! Your presence is enough to bring the positive and the lovely vibes, be it 1-1, chat rooms or forums, you shine everywhere ! Your kindness and positive energy is so contagious that it makes us admire you more! I can't thank you enough for what you have done for me, from being a peer supporter, a wonderful listener I could lean on to whenever I needed someone to talk to, to being an amazing, fun and super caring friend! It's been 8 months since I have known you and you're one of those people who has made my 7 cups journey happy and memorable. I am so grateful to you and I love you for being an amazing You! Wish you loads of love, happiness, cookies and *jaadu ki jhappies* and ofcourse a box of pizza on your way ! ❤ Always remember to take super extra care of yourself ! We are here for you, and always by your side, Keep shining! Love you ! (PS: You is an awesome powsum writer too, have always told you xD moi loves your text walls that show how beautiful and loving person you're) ~ from your secret admirer ❤
A message for you (Sunisshiningandsoareyou) from @incognitoknight0101❤,
Sunnnnnnyyyyy Sunnnnnnnnn 💗🌞 *sending huggggss*
It's been a whole wonderful year having you as a shining part of cups and our lives. You are such a cheerful soul to be with. Your presence is full of energy and smiles. Thanks a ton for all your love, efforts, care, compassion, kindness and time, which you have contributed generously. Hope your coming years be as brightest as you are and you achieve all that you wish for.💗
*bucket full of chocolates for you* *bunch of quotes for you*
“To shine your brightest light is to be who you truly are.” You are one of our brightest lights, sunnnnyyy sunnnn 💗 Your contributions to many of our lives are very precious and close to heart.
“Laughter is a sunbeam of the soul.” Talking to you has always been so joyful, peaceful and full of laughter all along.
“Friendship ... is born at the moment when one person says to another "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . .” It has always been like this hehe. 😂
“Music is the universal language of mankind.” Music has connected us so muchhh.. You have been a great music partner 😁
“It was June, and the world smelled of roses. The sunshine was like powdered gold over the grassy hillside.”
“You are only as free as you think you are and freedom will always be as real as you believe it to be.”
Just believe in yourself! You have great capacity to face and overcome all the challenges of life. We all are with you. Keep spreading love and smiles. 😊💃
💓 "Before ending the message, I would like to thank and appreciate “the secret admirer” and @lueurspace for their hugeee help and coordination. *cheers for both of them*💗"

My dearest Sunnie sunshine
I have a pretty long message for you (as expected, duh) so please bear with me. Before that, I am pretty sure you are already in tears after what your secret admirer and @incognitoknight0101 have written for you but I couldn't help but add my own message as well to such a lovely post that is written for you. I remember how we first started talking and especially how we first met. It was around September/November, I think, I was sharing in a room about something and you were one of the people who were there to listen to me and support me. Your beautifully crafted message for me was something that really stood out because you were the only person in the entire room who didn't miss mentioning a single thing from my share. You responded to literally everything that I wrote. I was particularly touched on that day. Not because you supported me and listened to me through and through, but because it felt like, I was truly being listened for once, and a person wasn't doing that to get a review, it was in a room, there was no possibility of gaining something, you did it simply because you are THAT kind of person who listens to others simply to support them and help them feel better.
After that we meeting in different rooms, whether it was having fun in the Healthy Living room or MCR, we kept crossing paths and it was always a special exchange for me. Even before we officially talked, it felt like I had a friend who was always spreading their sunshine around. I PMed you some Anime recommendations and I am so happy that you're finally getting around to watching so many of them. [Btw, "Once you've met someone, you never really forget them. It just takes a while for your memories to return."] We talked when I mentioned one day that I have been sleeping late and you were the one person who took special note of that and offered (without me even asking) to message me later on and you actually did message me later on. I am so thankful you did. You listened to me about what was keeping me up at night and we talked a while after that, totally vibing hehe. You took the time to also appreciate me for the way I was supporting people in Sharing Circle. I still have those messages saved, you said that I should be a listener because of how good I was at utilizing the Active Listening components. I did have a Listener account when you mentioned it, but I felt so "seen" when you mentioned it for me because I wasn't active on my Listener account back then, and truly didn't have any intention to. You were one of the first people who immediately recognized me simply by a text "Sunnnnnnn
" that's all it took for you to catch me lol. I never told you my Listener account, you just knew who I was. You have helped me get the starting I needed as a Listener in the community and I am so glad that it was you and nobody else to do that.
I appreciate you for every single moment you have chosen to spend with me. We have mostly exchanged messages back and forth as friends as if we are writing letters to each other xD but that's something that was so special between the two of us. We still do just that with some exceptions of really chatting in real-time, lol. You have been here for almost a year now and it is such a precious thing for me to have had the privilege of meeting you here. You are super kind (*literally* the kindest person here), sweet, compassionate, supportive, jolly, always uplifting others, so giving, ever ready to help others, a true Sun, and the most optimistic person around. I love the way you write your forum threads and I love the way you think. I love everything that makes you, you Sunnie. Thank you for all those priceless messages, GIFs, and the support that you have so generously given me. From the bottom of my heart, a big jaadu ki jhappi for you. You are so many special things to every person here, and to me, you are truly my Sun
I appreciate you deeply, and I will always love you, care about you, support you endlessly, to the moon and back evermore. Please stay the same always, Sunnie. I love youuu
~ lueurspace
☆ Special thanks to @incognitoknight0101 for coming up with this idea ☆ ❤
NOTE!! This post is written by @Unique73. A big thank you to the person who wrote this
We appreciate you deeply! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to post such a beautiful message that you have written, Unique73. All credit goes to you and Incognito. [I did not write this post, I am soley here to post it in place of someone else. I have only written the message from my side at the end.]
And we would love to know from Sunisshiningandsoareyou, what do they love the most about the 7 cups community and how will they describe their journey till now as a part of the 7 cups family ? ❤
*leaves a box of tissues because someone might need one * ❤🤭
I invite all of you to wish our beloved Sunny on their special day and make it super extra special for them, because they deserve it!! Tell us, One thing you love/admire about Sunisshiningandsoareyou?
Tagging some people who would want to send their best wishes to our beautiful Sunny ❤ (Feel free to tag if I missed someone ❤) : @incognitoknight0101 , @Rashmieee , @Dreamtouch , @Yourfriend247 , @CallmeNaman2002 , @Destiny00 , @dtanushree , @richuyulin , @DonaldDraper , @lueurspace , @SparkyGizmo , @Starmedia , @kindLemonade , @Gozzil , @Empathicsunshine22 , @iampapaya , @itsMaisy , @Fristo , @AsilentObserver , @Magicalsarah , @AiMeraki , @Lulurings , @RedSpiderLily70 , @jovialbutterfly6752 , @Skyglider , @DrNinja , @Milathelistener , @blissart , @QuietMagic , @ouiCherie , @LivingInDiscomfort123 , @Max741 , @starryskies108 , @Feelicity08 , @Tyedyedbutterfly65 , @PuzichkinCat , @vroomvrooom , @lyricalAngel70 , @LovetoGod , @musicalHarmony , @amazingnutella24 ,@royalHeart61 , @Evokunlistens , @shiningrainbow65 , @Starzy99 , @Saquib16 , @SummerBreeze00 , @Minervaaa , @Misssmilingangel , @Healingtime , @Thatswhatshesaid , @unique73 .
The point is, people improve when they get external love and support. How can we hold it against them when they don't?
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Happy Cupsversary! All your work and time are highly appreciated in order to make the world a better place here. You're such a compassionate, loving and sweet person. Keep it up! Much love❤
@EmpathicSunshine22
Hiyaaa Empath, thankyou for being so amazing , I like how our usernames have "Sun" in them hehe, you're so bright and beautiful yourself ! Thankyou for being a lovely part of 7 cups too ! Glad to see you around always ! Much love and hugs backkkk❤
@lueurspace Aww sun cutie really? That's a very great news!! Happy Cupversarry to my cute Sun who always makes me smile. May we spend all the upcomming years with you. 🤗🤗🎂🍫
@ItsMaisy
Hii hii Maisy cutiee , thankyou for making me and others smile always also , you're so sweet and kind ! Stay your beautiful self always ! Big hugsss 🤗❤
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Just read your old reply sorry ahh. *Hugs* 🤗
Sun,
just now found this here about you. I hope you are still finding many things to keep YOU happy and feeling good--not just here, but, in your life as well. It is always so nice to see you, see anything you may have shared, or hear from you. You are a true joy!
Love and hugs to you also Sun.
@Unique73 @lueurspace @incognitoknight0101
So, thoughtful of you all for coming up with this idea, writing the whole post and creating as well as decorating this wonderful thread with so much love. Appreciate how supportive and lovely all 3 of you are. 

@Starmedia
Aw thank you Star! We appreciate you for taking out time to mention us here. It was Incognito's idea and Unique helped with most of it! I just happen to post it for them but I am really happy about the fact that we all collectively helped Sunnie feel happy! That's all that matters
The point is, people improve when they get external love and support. How can we hold it against them when they don't?
@lueurspace
You're welcome! Each one of your efforts, support & love matters. 
@Starmedia Thank you so muchhhh starrrrrrr🌟
Everyone deserves the appreciation for spreading and sharing so much of love 💓 and a big hug to @Unique73 and @lueurspace for their generous efforts and time.
And bucket full of chocolates and cakes for sunnnnnyyy sunnnn 💓 who spreads their beautiful sunshine and love where ever they go @Sunisshiningandsoareyou💗🍫🎂
@incognitoknight0101
You're so welcome, Knight! I appreciate each one of your time, love and efforts. 
@knightyy -- chocolates and cake recieved , thanksieee ❤ * shares chocolates and cake with everyone*
@luu --- y'all did make me feel so special , thanksieee 🥺❤
💛 Heartfelt thanks to all who wished me and said such amazing things , grateful to and for everyone and 7 cups 💛
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
