Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy Cupversary Sunisshiningandsoareyou aka Sunniee🌻❤ 

User Profile: lueurspace
lueurspace June 14th, 2021

“Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves”

Hey hey everyone! Hope you all are doing well!

Today is a very very special day, it marks 1 year since our beloved @Sunisshiningandsoareyou has joined our 7 cups community ! Wow, can't believe it's 1 year already 😮 ! Our sweet Sunny is 1 year old on cups, yay! We wish you a very Happiesttt 1st Cupversary and hope this beautiful journey continues ahead and you keep shining as always!🤗

Sunisshiningandsoareyou joined 7 cups on 14th June, 2020 and has contributed a lot in the community which is super acknowledged and appreciated by all of us, they have always been an amazing and super encouraging kindest soul to all of us, from being an outstanding listener, sweetest Mod in the chatrooms, wonderful forum supporter, loveliest host in different sessions , a caring friend, to being a phenomenal leader, they have left no stone unturned to offer their kindest support to almost everyone they have come across in the community! We admire our adorable Sunny for everything they've have accomplished here and we're immensely thankful to them for everything they do!❤


Dear Sunny aka Sunisshiningandsoareyou or safe to say, the Positive Beam of the 7 cups land! On your very special day, I want you to know that we are thankful to you, we admire you, we appreciate you, and most importantly we love you for who you are and what you do! I personally feel there's a lot to learn from you, it's amazing to know how someone can put smiles on a lot of faces with their kind, inspiring and encouraging words! Your presence is enough to bring the positive and the lovely vibes, be it 1-1, chat rooms or forums, you shine everywhere ! Your kindness and positive energy is so contagious that it makes us admire you more! I can't thank you enough for what you have done for me, from being a peer supporter, a wonderful listener I could lean on to whenever I needed someone to talk to, to being an amazing, fun and super caring friend! It's been 8 months since I have known you and you're one of those people who has made my 7 cups journey happy and memorable. I am so grateful to you and I love you for being an amazing You! Wish you loads of love, happiness, cookies and *jaadu ki jhappies* and ofcourse a box of pizza on your way ! ❤ Always remember to take super extra care of yourself ! We are here for you, and always by your side, Keep shining! Love you ! (PS: You is an awesome powsum writer too, have always told you xD moi loves your text walls that show how beautiful and loving person you're) ~ from your secret admirer ❤


A message for you (Sunisshiningandsoareyou) from @incognitoknight0101❤,

Sunnnnnnyyyyy Sunnnnnnnnn 💗🌞 *sending huggggss*

It's been a whole wonderful year having you as a shining part of cups and our lives. You are such a cheerful soul to be with. Your presence is full of energy and smiles. Thanks a ton for all your love, efforts, care, compassion, kindness and time, which you have contributed generously. Hope your coming years be as brightest as you are and you achieve all that you wish for.💗

*bucket full of chocolates for you* *bunch of quotes for you*

“To shine your brightest light is to be who you truly are.” You are one of our brightest lights, sunnnnyyy sunnnn 💗 Your contributions to many of our lives are very precious and close to heart.

“Laughter is a sunbeam of the soul.” Talking to you has always been so joyful, peaceful and full of laughter all along.

“Friendship ... is born at the moment when one person says to another "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . .” It has always been like this hehe. 😂

“Music is the universal language of mankind.” Music has connected us so muchhh.. You have been a great music partner 😁

“It was June, and the world smelled of roses. The sunshine was like powdered gold over the grassy hillside.”

“You are only as free as you think you are and freedom will always be as real as you believe it to be.”

Just believe in yourself! You have great capacity to face and overcome all the challenges of life. We all are with you. Keep spreading love and smiles. 😊💃

💓 "Before ending the message, I would like to thank and appreciate “the secret admirer” and @lueurspace for their hugeee help and coordination. *cheers for both of them*💗"


My dearest Sunnie sunshine Red heart I have a pretty long message for you (as expected, duh) so please bear with me. Before that, I am pretty sure you are already in tears after what your secret admirer and @incognitoknight0101 have written for you but I couldn't help but add my own message as well to such a lovely post that is written for you. I remember how we first started talking and especially how we first met. It was around September/November, I think, I was sharing in a room about something and you were one of the people who were there to listen to me and support me. Your beautifully crafted message for me was something that really stood out because you were the only person in the entire room who didn't miss mentioning a single thing from my share. You responded to literally everything that I wrote. I was particularly touched on that day. Not because you supported me and listened to me through and through, but because it felt like, I was truly being listened for once, and a person wasn't doing that to get a review, it was in a room, there was no possibility of gaining something, you did it simply because you are THAT kind of person who listens to others simply to support them and help them feel better.

After that we meeting in different rooms, whether it was having fun in the Healthy Living room or MCR, we kept crossing paths and it was always a special exchange for me. Even before we officially talked, it felt like I had a friend who was always spreading their sunshine around. I PMed you some Anime recommendations and I am so happy that you're finally getting around to watching so many of them. [Btw, "Once you've met someone, you never really forget them. It just takes a while for your memories to return."] We talked when I mentioned one day that I have been sleeping late and you were the one person who took special note of that and offered (without me even asking) to message me later on and you actually did message me later on. I am so thankful you did. You listened to me about what was keeping me up at night and we talked a while after that, totally vibing hehe. You took the time to also appreciate me for the way I was supporting people in Sharing Circle. I still have those messages saved, you said that I should be a listener because of how good I was at utilizing the Active Listening components. I did have a Listener account when you mentioned it, but I felt so "seen" when you mentioned it for me because I wasn't active on my Listener account back then, and truly didn't have any intention to. You were one of the first people who immediately recognized me simply by a text "Sunnnnnnn Red heart" that's all it took for you to catch me lol. I never told you my Listener account, you just knew who I was. You have helped me get the starting I needed as a Listener in the community and I am so glad that it was you and nobody else to do that.

I appreciate you for every single moment you have chosen to spend with me. We have mostly exchanged messages back and forth as friends as if we are writing letters to each other xD but that's something that was so special between the two of us. We still do just that with some exceptions of really chatting in real-time, lol. You have been here for almost a year now and it is such a precious thing for me to have had the privilege of meeting you here. You are super kind (*literally* the kindest person here), sweet, compassionate, supportive, jolly, always uplifting others, so giving, ever ready to help others, a true Sun, and the most optimistic person around. I love the way you write your forum threads and I love the way you think. I love everything that makes you, you Sunnie. Thank you for all those priceless messages, GIFs, and the support that you have so generously given me. From the bottom of my heart, a big jaadu ki jhappi for you. You are so many special things to every person here, and to me, you are truly my Sun Red heart I appreciate you deeply, and I will always love you, care about you, support you endlessly, to the moon and back evermore. Please stay the same always, Sunnie. I love youuu Red heart ~ lueurspace


☆ Special thanks to @incognitoknight0101 for coming up with this idea ☆ ❤

NOTE!! This post is written by @Unique73. A big thank you to the person who wrote this Red heart We appreciate you deeply! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to post such a beautiful message that you have written, Unique73. All credit goes to you and Incognito. [I did not write this post, I am soley here to post it in place of someone else. I have only written the message from my side at the end.]

And we would love to know from Sunisshiningandsoareyou, what do they love the most about the 7 cups community and how will they describe their journey till now as a part of the 7 cups family ? ❤

*leaves a box of tissues because someone might need one * ❤🤭

I invite all of you to wish our beloved Sunny on their special day and make it super extra special for them, because they deserve it!! Tell us, One thing you love/admire about Sunisshiningandsoareyou?

Tagging some people who would want to send their best wishes to our beautiful Sunny ❤ (Feel free to tag if I missed someone ❤) : @incognitoknight0101 , @Rashmieee , @Dreamtouch , @Yourfriend247 , @CallmeNaman2002 , @Destiny00 , @dtanushree , @richuyulin , @DonaldDraper , @lueurspace , @SparkyGizmo , @Starmedia , @kindLemonade , @Gozzil , @Empathicsunshine22 , @iampapaya , @itsMaisy , @Fristo , @AsilentObserver , @Magicalsarah , @AiMeraki , @Lulurings , @RedSpiderLily70 , @jovialbutterfly6752 , @Skyglider , @DrNinja , @Milathelistener , @blissart , @QuietMagic , @ouiCherie , @LivingInDiscomfort123 , @Max741 , @starryskies108 , @Feelicity08 , @Tyedyedbutterfly65 , @PuzichkinCat , @vroomvrooom , @lyricalAngel70 , @LovetoGod , @musicalHarmony , @amazingnutella24 ,@royalHeart61 , @Evokunlistens , @shiningrainbow65 , @Starzy99 , @Saquib16 , @SummerBreeze00 , @Minervaaa , @Misssmilingangel , @Healingtime , @Thatswhatshesaid , @unique73 .

The point is, people improve when they get external love and support. How can we hold it against them when they don't?

80
User Profile: Feelicity08
Feelicity08 June 14th, 2021

@lueurspace

Happy Cupversary @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Heya familisteners, congratulations for your 1 year celebration here in 7Cups🤗Thank you for bringing shine to everyone hearts, as you are shining 🤗I just came here just this year January so I am five months listening here however you are already 1 year here and I know you contributed more already here from 1-1 chats to group chats and forums. We are so happy to meet you my friend 🤗. I need million of words to express our gratitude but you already know how much you are special and means to us🤗 May you still continue your listener journey and continue to search, something "beauty within you". May your day be full of love and support. Let's do Pawri! 🥳🥳🥳🎉🎂. Cheer up and fighting 😇🌟❤️🎖️ hugs 🤗🤗🤗🌸💖🌸Keep smiling 😀. Heya, Lueurspace thank you for tagging me and us🤗
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2021
Hehe hiii @Feelicity08 , how do you manage to make everything so adorable haha, we'll do pawrii ofcourse, the real pawrii is going right here where y'all have showered me with so much love and I really appreciate it ! Thankyou for your wonderful words of appreciation for me , and a big big thankyou for being a lovely part of 7 cups as well, familistener Feliii !! You Rock ! Cheer up and fighting , always! Hugs 🤗❤
User Profile: Feelicity08
Feelicity08 June 15th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yay Pawri more cakes and more slice! 🤗🎂🎉🥳🎂Cheer up and fighting 😇🌟❤️🎖️ hugs 🤗🤗🤗 sana all familisteners 🤗

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 18th, 2021

@Feelicity08 haha, hugssss 🤗❤

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver June 14th, 2021

@lueurspace wow Astonished Happy cupversary Sun! It is awesome to have you around and the way you spreading sunshine where ever you go is wonderful. Thank you for all your great work and support in the community. Way to go and many mmore too comme.

thank you lu for sharing Red heart

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2021
Heyy Obzieee, your support and encouragement throughout means alot , thankyou so much for always owning up to when you say you're there to support ! Appreciate your kindness, @ASilentObserver ❤
load more
User Profile: MagicalSarah
MagicalSarah June 14th, 2021
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2021

Oh goodness , @MagicalSarah , appreciate your thoughtful and creative ways of making someone feel special hehe, love this , thanks alot !! Suni will shoo away the grey skies always ! 🤗❤

load more
User Profile: Minervaaa
Minervaaa June 14th, 2021

@lueurspace
Happy Cupsiversary @Sunisshiningandsoareyou!!<3 can't believe it has already been a year since you have been a listener! Thank you so much for everything you do!! Hope yoy achieve alllll your future endeavours!! Keep rocking, ossum hoomannn!!

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2021
Heyyooo @Minervaaa , So very nice of you, Minnnn!! Truly appreciate you so much ! Thankyou for being your ossum self , Minnnn!!hugsss and coffeeeee for you (if you've managed to drop your No -Coffee diet cheeky ) ❤
load more
User Profile: theriverissinging
theriverissinging June 14th, 2021

@sunisshiningandsoareyou aw yay!! Happy cupversary heartheart

I haven't been here for long but I know you're an awesome listener and a very beautiful hooman as well. Thanks for all the guidance you've offered me. We all at cups really appreciate you and your beautiful text walls! laugh Keep shining!

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2021
Hiii there, @theriverissinging , aww haha text walls you too lol , thanks so so much for all the kindness and warmth you've showered in this short while even ! Glad we connected, I can already see you creating an impact on the site , and know you're a true asset for 7 cups ! Keep shining ❤
load more
User Profile: LovetoGod
LovetoGod June 14th, 2021

@lueurspace
Omg.. Today's a special day for sunnnyyyy💖💖💖
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Happy happy happy happy happy happy Cupversary to you. You are really so lovely and beautiful person I have ever met. You are such a sweetheart 🥰😘😍🥺🥺. You are really kind hearted soul. You always spread positivity, happiness and lots of love here. We are really glad to have you. You are so so so so so cutie and sweetie. I love your each and every posts. I remember you tagged me in one of your post but I was busy so couldn't reply but I am still finding that post lol bcoz I have to give replyyyyyy 😂. You are really such a pure and lovely soul who really contribute a lot to this community. Lots of love❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ and so many hugs 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Now this all gifs for you. Take itttttttt ❤❤❤❤❤




User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2021

@LovetoGod
hahaha , you're way more cute *-* , it's okay to miss out on posts, I get how difficult it is ( nearly impossible ) if we lose a notification, gotta send in feedback to create a good search tool for missed notifications to 7 cups Haha xD... it's super okay, but only to save your time xD you missed 2 posts haha -- post 1 , post 2 .. take your time pleasee, no rush 😮❤
Love those gifs , as cute and sweet as youuu , thanks alot for all your love and appreciation , it means the world to me !! So happy to know you here , always a pleasure to see you around and talk in forums , always be your kind, cheerful and bubbly self ! Love and hugsss🤗❤

User Profile: LovetoGod
LovetoGod June 15th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Haha true we need to send suggestion for that. And whatever I said it's true and you deserve it. And that gif is so so sweet and beautiful✨❤

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 20th, 2021

❤🤗❤ @LovetoGod

User Profile: LovetoGod
LovetoGod June 20th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
💖💖

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: ouiCherie
ouiCherie June 14th, 2021
Happy Cupversary golden soul @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🥳!
appreciate you greatly as a friend who knew me since the beginning and continue supporting me in your own wonderful way! 💜

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2021
Awww hey @ouiCherie , you're one fine gem of a human yourself and I feel quite blessed to call you my friend and be able to support you as well, because you my dear , are a true blessing for this site and for all of us ! Thanks for all your love and support too ! Hugsss❤
load more
User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 June 14th, 2021
Happiest Cupversary to someone so compassionate, affectionate and caring in all the aspect. I believe someone like yourself has an innate capacity to spread love & positivity with your presence. I am sure that you are not the only kind on 7 Cups but also in real Life offsite. I wish we could meet in person because having a person like you around with so many great vibes is all that I would like ❤
Only best wishes for you cuz you deserve nothing less than the best! 💜💙

Lots of love,
-Angel ❤
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2021
Awwwww Angel lovely Angel , I am outta words haha, know that what you think about me , is the same as i see you too , you're a really compassionate and positive human as well ,in full regards an Angel, as your name ! It would be amazing haha, I like your vibe too and always feel so happy to see you around! Thankyou for all the love and appreciation, stay fabulous@lyricalAngel70 !! Lots of love back at youu !🤗❤
load more
User Profile: MilaTheListener
MilaTheListener June 14th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Dear Sun, thank you so much for all the love, kindness, support, professionalism, compassion and empathy you are spreading all over the 7cups! You are truly wonderful person! Your energy is out of this planet haha! Keep it that way! Happy Cupversary, dear! And many more to come! ❤️🤭🥳

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2021
Heyaaa @MilaTheListener , awh that's way too kind now, Milaa the lovely humannn!! Really appreciate your sweet words for me , thanks so much ! Big hugs ❤
load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 14th, 2021

@lueurspace

Thank you for this amazing post! smiley So highly deserved! heart

Good Day Sunshine.....yup, this is my nickname for you and so true to form always. I told you long ago that to listen to that song is to immediately feel joy. Ergo, your nickname was born. This is truly the essence of you! You know, people like you don't come along every day. I'm quick to acknowledge the greatness of others and happy to bask in the glow. To see you in action is truly a thing of beauty and a work of art. You my friend, have honed your craft and quite well. Even though it can be quite rare around here, you are one of those people that exhibits one of the 7 cups core values "High Expectations and High Warmth". Thank you for being one of those amazing people that make the magic happen around here! Abracadabra! *high fives* and big *hugs* heartangelheart

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2021
Ahhhhh Sparkyy Sparkkkk, always sparkling around so with so much energy and positivity, I hold you in the highest regards and your appreciation and belief in me matters ALot , I love this nickname you've given me , the reason behind is lovely but more so because someone as joyful as you thinks I have it in me too...that is more special and thus your nickname for me is of utmost gratitude , thankyou for everything @SparkyGizmo , I value your presence so much and feel inspired whenever I get the chance to seee /talk to you, you bring the Magic and create the magic around always ! Thankyou for being your bright and wonderful self , Sparkyyy !! You Rockkkkk ! Big *hugs* and *high fives* always! ❤🤗
load more