Happyyyy Birthdayyy @VictoriaLove7 🎂💖
Hey hey everyone coming across, I hope this post finds you doing well. 💖
Id love for you to join me in celebrating the wonderful @VictoriaLove7 today! 🎂💖
Viccc is one of the most amazing people I’ve come across here and someone really dear to my heart. This one’s a great great friend to anyone and such a kind person overall. 🥰💖



Text: Happiesttt Birthdayyy to one of the most sweetest, loving, thoughtful, observant and caring person I know, yesss it’s you, Viccc! You have said it many times that you’ve learned how to speak with empathy and compassion from me but I find this to be the perfecct opportunity to tell you of how deeply I admire and respect you for the way * you * speak, and/ or treat people around you. You always show up for your friends, people you care about and never hesitate before supporting someone or doing something to make them feel cared for and loved. You speak love not just with words but through your actions, and your consistency. I am really glad that things have been different for you since past year and that your patience snd resilience has been rewarding you * finally * hehe. I was and am and always will be sooo incredibly proud of youu for showing up for yourself too, and consistently. You’ve shown up tired, you’ve shown up unwillingly and you’ve shown up on days that felt really dull, but you’ve always put on a brave face and a strong foot, emerging victorious in every battle you fight. There’s quite literally no one like you. The one who notices little details to make someone feel seen in ways they didn’t realise they were could be, the one who is always trying her best to cheer people up and make space for those that need a reminder that they are cared for, I can list sooo much more but I want you to remember that you’re a beautiful person not because of what you do for others but because of who you are and how you carry yourself through life. You’re beautiful in the way you feel, the way you think, the way you look and the way you are. Nothing but joy, peace and lots of success for you today and everyday. You deserve the bestttt! The sun over the rainbow to remind you that I’m always sharing my sunnyyy rays and sunshine to shooo away every dark cloud that comes in your way!
I repeat, there’s no one like you and you truly are a blessing, Viccc! May your days continue to be full of love, kindness, peace and lots of gentleness. You deserve the world and more! 🫂💖
Sending tons of love and hugs your way. Always grateful for you! 🥰💖
There’s of course cake, and pizza and donuts and all things yummm for all the partyyycipantss hehe. 🤗💖

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Happiesttt Birthdayyy! @VictoriaLove7 💗🎉

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Happy birthday!! @VictoriaLove7
🎉🎂
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Soo cute <3
@VictoriaLove7


@BlueDarkAurora
Youuu are! <3 <3
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou


@VictoriaLove7
Though this is coming late
But long life and prosperity with good health of body and mind
Happy belated birthday dearie 🤗 🥰
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunshineeee 🌞💖⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)💖🥺😭😭💖💖💖💖 my reply is sooo late 😭😭😭💖💖 because I rarely logged in to Cups because of my busy works ٩( ᐖ )۶
Thank youuuu for making this super sweet post for my birthday 🦉💖🌞💖🤗💖 Me truly grateful for youu 🤗💖🌞💖🍕🌻 ヾ(๑╹ヮ╹๑)ノ”💖
Thank youuu (ㅅ´ ˘ `) for the ultra pro max customized birthday graphic 🥹🥹💖💖😭😭😭😭😭💖💖💖💖💖
There is a super cute rainbowy 🌈🦉 Owlie and a super cute Sunshine 🌞💖🥹😭😭💖💖💖💖💖
And pizzas 🍕(っ˘ڡ˘ς)🍕 💖💖🌻🌻🤗🤗💖💖
I saved the graphics and the whole posts ⊂(ᴖ ᴑ ᴖ)つ💖🥳💖


@VictoriaLove7
Aw that’s okayy, Viccc, the more important thing was for you to receive all the birthday love and wishes on your special day and I’m glad they reached you! 🫂💖
Moreee hugggggieeeeeesss! 🫂💖🫂💖
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
*Hugggsss tightttt*🤗💖🦉🌞💖
The cute Sunshine 🌞 has an owlie 🦉 body in the graphic 😋
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
There is an owlie 🦉 with a rainbowy 🌈 chest 😋 and a cute yellow Sunshine 🌞💖 with an owlie body

