Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Honoring Kane's Birthday and 1 year Anniversary!

User Profile: Iara
Iara January 25th, 2015

So today is a very very special day in 7 cups. From being the day one of our community leaders joining to being the birthday to two of our hardworking ambassadors. So before we start congratulation to the three of you! ( @Heather @Kane and @Pali )

Kane joined our beautiful community around someday this month a year ago?though it feels like she has been here forever right? She just shines in every way possible in this community, whether it is monitoring quality, replying to posts in the forums, or keeping an eye in the chatrooms. Those that have reached out to her, know her to be a sweet and caring person. Without having to do much effort but to be her wonderful self, she causes a great impact to our community keeping it a healthy place.

I remember when I first met Kane in the chatroom and (even before she was a mentor) she always knew just the right link to offer. That?s how the forumpedia badge was born! Even after all this time, Kane is still the same sweet and humble listener I met when I first joined 7 cups of tea.

So a day like today, this 7 cups legacy was born and I want you all to join in congratulating her with me :) I went ahead and ask some of my lovely fellow listeners to tell me a little bit about their experience with Kane and to wish her a lovely birthday!

@PrincipesSa Aka Sarah

Kane congratulations on your 7cups anniversary. You have been so supportive and your dedication is inspiring, on top of that you have become a good friend. Everything you have achieved is testament to the hard work that you put in and we are all lucky to have you here *celebratory glitter bomb*

@apple74

I was still a newbie and absolutely confused after a particular chat. You listened to me, supported me after that tough chat with a member, and gave me tips to do better as a listener. I can always talk to you about issues of the site or ask for your help every now and then. You have been an awesome mentor and I want to congratulate you for your first anniversary here. Thank you so much for all you have done for us.

@MonBon

Kane has always been very nice and answered any questions I have both with being a listener and being a mentor. I value her input immensely.

@Angelline

I have always been fond of you the way you handle situations and work forward with all the amazing courage. I don't know if I have ever told you, but I see you as my mentor. Stay awesome, you are a wonderful asset to this community. Happy 1st Anniversary to you and many many more to come.

@OliviaButler

I deeply appreciate your diligent leadership and measured perspectives.

@Justin

Congratulations on Ambassador. Thank you for all of your hard work that you do for us here on 7 Cups, we truly appreciate it.

@Roadie

Kane, Kane, Kane, I cannot believe that this week is your one-year anniversary. I am both amazed and inspired by that achievement. I?ve known you for several months now and I recall my early exchanges with you. I was a bit intimidated because of that ?leader? presence that you have. I, as with everyone who I know, hold you in the utmost regard for everything that you do on 7Cups. That is both from your achievements in the past and for everything that you do behind the scenes now. They?re the little things that no-one sees but add so much value to 7Cups and to the lives of our members. And while I cannot speak for anyone else but myself, I congratulate you for your amazing achievement of 12-months of service on 7Cups. Kindest regards, Roadie

@Aventurina

Kane! Twin sister! You?ve been only a year with this site and look how far you?ve come! So proud of you! Keep driving on girl! Know that whenever you need someone to vent to, you know I?ll be right here for you, as always! *attaches a bunch of sticky stickers emoticons*.

@Jessica

Hi Kane, thank you for everything you have done on 7 cups in your time here. You are a true super star. I'm glad that I've got to work with you a little more since becoming ambassadors, and I've realized how genuine and amazing you are Thanks for everything you have done and I'll never forget meeting you here. Love, Jessica

@LauraS

Happy Happy Birthday to the wonderful Kane! I?m so excited to be part of the birthday celebrations. Every birthday is a new opportunity to reflect and set goals. I that! Kane, I have greatly enjoyed watching your dedication to the community grow and prosper in new ways. I hope in the next year, you will continue to set high goals for yourself and continue to grow into the strong young woman that you are.

@Aishaaa_

Happy 22nd birthday your growing so fast Kane we used to talk quite often before but not as much now but I do still hope you have a lovely day I hope there will be loads more birthdays to celebrate! *throws sparkle and confetti at you* happy birthday

@Pali

Happy birthday Kane! I hope you've an awesome birthday, thanks for being such an awesome friend

@IdealistDreamer

Happy Birthday! Thank you for always being there whenever I needed someone quick regardless if it was a question, or just to ask how your day is going. I hope you have a good day!

@EmmaGrace

Hey Kane! Happy birthday, you're past ancient now! I hope you have an awesome day, and you are here until your pre-historic birthday. Happy birthday!

@MathiasS

Happy birthday Kane! Thank you for simply being awesome and contributing so much on the forum!

@Sparkleofhope

Kaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *waves* Hi Me sparkle. I've never spoken to you but I did nom the ice-cream in your PP You're currently PP-less now. With that being said, happy birthdayyyyyyyy *jumps around* How old is you now?? Me don't know. But I'll be nice and not call you a fossil. I'm nice like that *tackles you and feeds you cake* Have a wonderful day full of sparkle and love *dumps a bucket of sparkle on you* Me don't know you but me is sure you is a wonderful person! Loads of sparkly love, Sparkle

@Jacobisheretohelp

Happy birthday Kane! I hope you have had a wonderful year and this year has a lot of happy things to come! Best wishes and here's a cookie! (Gives cookie)

Thank you for being the amazing human being you are Kane! It?s really an honor to work beside you and I hope that good things go your way and that today and every day of your life you are reminded of how loved and appreciated you are. Happy Birthday!

(Please join me congratulating this awesome person below!)

12
User Profile: Sam
Sam January 25th, 2015

@Kane - HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ANNIVERSARY -theysay life is all about finding people who are your kind of crazy! :) I'm glad I found you and Irelish our friendship. You're also the perfect role model and I have so much respect for you; thank you for everything you do here!heart

User Profile: Jessica
Jessica January 25th, 2015

Woohoo Kane, you are amazingheart Here's to another year, I hope your 22ndis filled with all the support, love,and happiness in the world.

User Profile: ZaraSmiles
ZaraSmiles January 25th, 2015

@Kane *dabs tears in eyes* 22 years old now, wow... You grow up so fast :pheart

KKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *throws confetti at you* :D I hope your special day is filled with much happiness, laughter and love! You deserve nothing less. ? I have a great deal of appreciation, love and admiration for you and everything that you do here. I deeply respect all that you do on this site, for listeners and members alike.

Thank you for answering any questions I had with so much kindness and guidance. You're awesome and encouraging whenever I see you, and your contributions are so valued! Have fun on your birthday, and eat lots of cake and ice cream (*coughs* I may or may not have eaten the ice cream you have as your profile picture...)

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *sends a huuuuuuge warm virtual hug and mountains of presents* ???

~ Loads of love and hugs and birthday wishes,Zara ☺

User Profile: Flourish
Flourish January 25th, 2015

Happy bday @Kane :) and happy 1 year anniversary.

User Profile: roy13
roy13 January 25th, 2015

happy birthday :)

User Profile: Evi
Evi January 25th, 2015

Happy birthday Kane! Hope you had an awesome day ! :)

User Profile: Teasley4031
Teasley4031 January 25th, 2015

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary, Kane!

Thank you for all you do on this site....you're an awesome role model to everyone here and you're always so willing to jump in and help out and answer questions!

<3

User Profile: Georgie4
Georgie4 January 25th, 2015

Happy birthday and anniversary Kane!!!! :D

User Profile: Heather
Heather January 26th, 2015

♩ Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Ka-ane, happy birthday to you...........♩ ♬

And a very happy one year anniversary,too! I still remember your thoughtful presence in the forum backwhen I was new around here,and you've only become more awesome as time'sgoneon.(Doesn't time fly when you're having fun?!) Hope you're having an absolutely wonderful birthday - you deserve it! <3

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 26th, 2015

Happy Birthday to you Kane!!!!! I hope you have a lovely day <3