Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is your Birthday/ Cupversary in October? Let Us Know & We will send best wishes!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver October 2nd, 2019

Hello All!

(Message from ASilentObserver)

If it is your birthday this month, "Happy Birthday to you!"

If you completed a year or more with 7Cups, "Happy Cupversary to you!"

I want you to know I am truly grateful to you for your presence in this community and all you do as a member or a listener. You represent this community and its goodness. Your contributions and support bring a hope and faith that someone is there who would love to listen and support one in their rough times.

You are the catalyst for restoring faith in humanity and humans when everyone is so busy in their lives and struggles.

We are thankful to you for giving your time and efforts in making someone's day a bit better. We hope we continue to do wonders together! Keep up the great work!

Join me to congratulate, wish and appreciate our members whose birthday or cupversary is in October. Your wishes can make a difference in someone's special day.

Whose Birthday/ Cupversary Is It? Tell & Celebrate with Us!! Let the party begins! heart

22
User Profile: MayaRoseBird5656
MayaRoseBird5656 October 2nd, 2019

@ASilentObserver

Aww this is so lovely, Obs ♡ My birthday is the 17th and I shall be journeying over to the land of the oldies

User Profile: rebecca947
rebecca947 October 2nd, 2019

@ASilentObserver Aww, I love this! My birthday is October 26. Funnily enough, a cousin of mine also has their birthday on the same day!

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 October 3rd, 2019

@rebecca947 -- Love this! Birthday "twins" are so fun :)

Random, and yet related, thought: Just a few months ago, myself or my doctor mentioned my birthday is Oct 3. She revealed that she has the same birthday as I do! I've only been going to her as my doctor for how many years???? LOL Happy birthday, Dr Geis! heart Platy

User Profile: rebecca947
rebecca947 October 3rd, 2019

@cyanPlatypus6370

Oh my goodness, that

load more
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean October 5th, 2019

@rebecca947

No way! Mines the 27th!

User Profile: rebecca947
rebecca947 October 5th, 2019

@PoliteOcean

OMG how did we not know that sooner?! I

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean October 5th, 2019

@rebecca947

I know right!?? I can't believe we didn't know or realize that before!? cheeky

Its funny because I know Alot of ppl with October birthdays, I have old friends birthdays on the 2nd, and 23rd, and on the 27th (like mine).. and an uncle on the 12th~ lol

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 October 5th, 2019

@PoliteOcean - Well ...... Mine is the 3rd. A friend, hers is the 7th. One of my aunts, her birthday is Oct 8th. And a college roommate (and friend) of mine is Oct 31st! How are we doing? lol

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Erica
Erica October 3rd, 2019

My birthday was yesterday! I officially became an "oldie" :)

User Profile: xomichaelaox
xomichaelaox October 3rd, 2019

@ASilentObserver Thank you so much! Mine is today <3 SWEET 16 time !!

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 October 3rd, 2019

@xomichaelaox -- Hmm, today as in October 2nd? or today as in Oct 3rd? either way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Dude!!!!!

I hope you have had or are having a wonderful day :) Platy

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 October 3rd, 2019

@xomichaelaox -- So sorry, Dudette? Happy birthday, MichaelA :) heart Platy

load more
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 October 3rd, 2019

It's tomorrow! lol .... My birthday is Oct 3rd. yes And you all think you are becoming old? Hehe. But then I've had others (persons IRL) tell me that my new age is not old, either (shrugs). I guess it's all? in how you look at it - eh? My new age, as of Oct 3, has a zero at the end of it! surprise heart Platy

@ASilentObserver - Thank you for your kind words :) I'm rather positive they were not meant for me personally (meaning individually) but still, I wanted you to know I appreciate your encouragement, very much.

User Profile: peacefullistener22
peacefullistener22 October 3rd, 2019

Yes it is my birthday today

User Profile: Muzzlehatch
Muzzlehatch October 4th, 2019

This fella has a birthday today 😁 another year to count but how do I prove I feel any wiser?

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean October 5th, 2019

Yep..Mine is the 27th!... LOVE Having an OCTOBER Birthday and it being so close to Halloween!~devil

User Profile: ScenicSoul24
ScenicSoul24 October 6th, 2019

Hey All,

It's my birthday today !

User Profile: Muzzlehatch
Muzzlehatch October 6th, 2019

@ScenicSoul24

have a wonderful birthday 😁

load more
User Profile: starmalik123
starmalik123 October 10th, 2019

@ASilentObserver today is my birthday guys not really great since I got rejected but I'm grateful for all the people around me♥️♥️

User Profile: peacefullistener22
peacefullistener22 October 10th, 2019

@starmalik123

happy birthday

User Profile: IcyWinter
IcyWinter October 10th, 2019

@starmalik123 hey, happy birthday🎂🎁🎉👑

load more