Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is your Birthday in July? Let Us Know & We will wish you a "Happy Birthday"!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 3rd, 2019

Please join me to wish and appreciate our members whose birthday is in July. Let's make their day special by sending birthday wishes!

Whose Birthday Is It? Tell & Celebrate with Us!!

16
User Profile: LucyInTheSky77
LucyInTheSky77 July 3rd, 2019

It happens to be mine, though later in the month hehe.

1 reply
User Profile: eternalWhisper22
eternalWhisper22 July 3rd, 2019

When? c: @LucyInTheSky77

1 reply
User Profile: LucyInTheSky77
LucyInTheSky77 July 3rd, 2019

@eternalWhisper22

29th uwu

1 reply
User Profile: Nelly29
Nelly29 July 29th, 2019

@LucyInTheSky77

Today is my birthday too, Happy Birthday, birthday buddy. Hope you have a lovely day! :)

load more
User Profile: ivoryNest9132
ivoryNest9132 July 30th, 2019

@eternalWhisper22 smileyalso July 3rd

load more
load more
User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow July 3rd, 2019

Mine was in January.

Nobody at 7cups remembered.

😔

User Profile: BobsRattledPan
BobsRattledPan July 4th, 2019

July 16th I turn 60.

Which makes me old as dirt.

~~ I prefer to think of myself as loamy soil ~~

User Profile: MatjavexyBI
MatjavexyBI July 8th, 2019

@ASilentObserver yep it is. Just for fact it is right now, today.... 8th july

User Profile: BreeBow
BreeBow July 9th, 2019

@ASilentObserver Mine was yesterday :)

User Profile: Thyselfbetrue
Thyselfbetrue July 18th, 2019

The 18th, it's tomorrow. I'll be 24. yay me. -sarcasm -

Happy birthday to all my fellow July babies!

User Profile: adrianooo231
adrianooo231 July 19th, 2019

23 Today, family forgot , my father died this year so feeling really down today :( I can't even afford to buy myself breakfast. I could use some wishes and positive energy

User Profile: FallenAngelicc
FallenAngelicc July 23rd, 2019

July 23rd is mine. I'll be 18 :)

User Profile: storieslover18
storieslover18 July 30th, 2019

@ASilentObserver

Today is my birthday 😊

I turn 18 today

Though no one except my parents and sisters wished me but they mean the world to me😇

1 reply
User Profile: joyfulShoulder2972
joyfulShoulder2972 July 31st, 2019

@storieslover18

Happy birthday 🎂🎈

load more
User Profile: joyfulShoulder2972
joyfulShoulder2972 July 31st, 2019

And today is my birthday.

Happy birthday to all the lovely people out there born in July.smiley