Is your Birthday in September? Let us know & we will give you a happy birthday wish!
Is your Birthday in September? Let us know & we will give you a happy birthday wish!
THIS IS FOR YOU ALL, BEST WISHES !!!

It's my birthday today. Feeling better about it than I have in decades!
@ladylazarus1971
Happy birthday @ladylazarus1971 !! Whoo-hoo!!

@ladylazarus1971 Happy Birthday Lady 
@ladylazarus1971
Happy birthday 
@Laura
Happy Birthday to everyone !! 
Mine is on 23rd
@No715 Happy early birthday!
Can I have a bite of that scrumptious cupcake? It looks divine.
@ladylazarus1971
Thank you !
Haha of course you can 
@No715
Can I have that cake, please? It looks really good. I only need 26 candles for today 
@PedroMAlves1992
So sorry for the late answer ! Of course you can =)
My birthday is on the 10th, I'm turning 18 
@neatBalloon7178 I hope you're planning something fun to celebrate!
@ladylazarus1971
Thank you 
@neatBalloon7178
Happy Birthday 
@No715
Thank you! 
Happy birthday to all those who were born in September!
Yes on 20sep@Laura
My Birthday is on September 16th..........
@contentedSalamander99
Happy Birthday 
@No715
Thank You
Oh.. I saw this thread a bit late i guess.. Mine was two days ago :)
@shiningstarindarkness
Happy birthday anyway 
@neatBalloon7178 thank youuu <3
September 24th :P
Turning 18!
@Andrew1137
Looking forward to it?
@neatBalloon7178 Only a bit :) We'll see how it goes!
Today is my birthday. It's my 20th! 💙
@Shybutterfly97
Happy birthday!!
@neatBalloon7178 thank you so much! 💖
@Shybutterfly97
That's for you!!

@ilenia5 so sweet of you. Thank you so much! 😊
@Shybutterfly97
Happy birthday
@No715 thank you! 💙