Is your Birthday in September? Let us know & we will give you a happy birthday wish!
Is your Birthday in September? Let us know & we will give you a happy birthday wish!
My birthday is 25th september
September 26 :)
My 18th was on 1st September 🎉🥂
@KeepFighting4Yourself Happy belated birthday you oldie!
September 1st😁
@happyIrene Happy belated birthday!! 🎉🎂🎉
@drowsydeer thank you thank you😊😁
My birthday is on September 14 !!! :D
@cheerfulSea45 OMG Its tomorrow! Happy Birthday in advanceee!!!
@River thanks a Ton <3 :)
September 22, 1980 🌞🙏🏼
im 16 on September the 23rd
September 15
BTS Jungkook's birthday was on September 1st. (I know it's late to tell ya that, but he has made such a big impact on my life) So HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him and TO EVERYONE on 7 Cups whose birthday is in September! 
SARANGHAE (For all my people who are not koreaboos, that means "I love you"

September 15th! today <3
September 6th (I was supposed to be born on 9/11, but my mother said I saved her because I came out five days earlier haha)
@theindianfeminist
Interesting haha
Happy belated birthday!