Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is your birthday in April? Let us know and celebrate with 7CupsFamily!!❤

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver April 2nd, 2018

Hiii everyone!! We entered in new month- April 2018. And, many of our mates's birthday in April. So, if it's your birthday or someone's whom you know here, please tell us here.

We will celebrate and make best wishes! Let's have some birthday fun! ❤ Yayyyyy!!

49
User Profile: Raveninthelabrynth
Raveninthelabrynth April 2nd, 2018

@ASilentObserver Hej Silent, yep, yesterday April 1st was my birthday. I'm an April fool laugh

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 April 2nd, 2018

@Raveninthelabrynth Happy belated birthday! Hope you had lots of fun. :)

User Profile: Raveninthelabrynth
Raveninthelabrynth April 2nd, 2018

@lovelyWhisper66 Hi Lovely thanks laugh

I spent my day here in the service of The Trauma Support Community

It was a day perfectly spent wink

load more
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP April 5th, 2018

@Raveninthelabrynth Hey Rave surprise I am sorry. Belated happy birthday. <3 Huggssss <33 You are awesome. Glad to have you here with us.

User Profile: Raveninthelabrynth
Raveninthelabrynth April 5th, 2018

@ASilentObserver Thanks Silent smiley

load more
load more
User Profile: bestBraveheart88
bestBraveheart88 April 5th, 2018

My birthday is today! So yay. (I'm turning 15)smiley

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP April 5th, 2018

@bestBraveheart88

Yayyyyyy! Best. Happy birthday to you. We are glad to have you with us. Hugs <3 Stay blessed and growing. Wooohooooooooooo

User Profile: reliablebutoftenforgotten
reliablebutoftenforgotten April 15th, 2018

@bestBraveheart88 Happy belated birthday, hope it was lovely! x

load more
User Profile: ellasays
ellasays April 6th, 2018

Yay it is my bday!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP April 6th, 2018

@ellasays Yayyyy!! Happy Birthday Ella <3 We are glad to have you here with us. Hugs <3 <3 Stay awesome and blessed. Woohoooo!

load more
User Profile: bear228
bear228 April 7th, 2018

So today it is @JaydenIsHere 's birthday and I wanted to make it super special. I'm going to try and make this tag everyone correctly lol cheeky and I also have tried to tag everyone but some I couldn't as I didn't know their usernames as they used nick names.

@AiluraBlaze @Kate @pamharley003 @JakeyDoodle @lovelyWhisper66 @butterflycat @MarshmaIIows @ItsMichelle @Crazycatperson @SoulSupporter102 @musicalMagic @Chocoholic247 @SmileyPower @DancingStrawberry34 @debojyoti012 @InvaderStich @CaringBrit @StormyWaves

Here is a special powerpoint I've put together to celebrate your birthday Jayden, and a hue thanks to those who filled in the frorm to give your special message.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1zHcjb-VeIiLMf6bq5kAV3K1H_3GLTAgXThygdOUpkPQ/edit?usp=sharing

I hope you like it as it's taken me hours to make, a lot of trying to keep away excitement and hoping you were not about when I was borrowing some of your friends to let them know it is your birthday haha cheekylaugh Enjoy the rest of your day and enjoy this heart

User Profile: debojyoti012
debojyoti012 April 7th, 2018

@bear228 thank you for your effort. wish you a very happy bday @jayden

User Profile: JaydenIsHere
JaydenIsHere April 7th, 2018

@bear228 thank you all SO MUCH. Lowkey crying cause ma heart feels touched :'(

Also lol at VNB, Ailura's picture on the slide, and buy expensive honey :')

User Profile: CaringBrit
CaringBrit April 8th, 2018

@JaydenIsHere hope you had a great day jayden :) <3 my birthday was missed on here was the 24th march

User Profile: MarshmaIIows
MarshmaIIows April 8th, 2018

@JaydenIsHere Happy Birthday lovely laugh

load more
load more
User Profile: LavenderSky77
LavenderSky77 April 13th, 2018

Its my birthday @ASilentObserver

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove April 14th, 2018

@LavenderSky77

Happy birthday to you! Hope it was amazing :)

User Profile: reliablebutoftenforgotten
reliablebutoftenforgotten April 15th, 2018

@LavenderSky77 Happy Belated birthday. :)

load more
User Profile: SpeissOfCake
SpeissOfCake April 16th, 2018

Hey its my bday tommorow the 1th! :D

User Profile: peacefulBubbles40
peacefulBubbles40 April 18th, 2018

Its my birthday today . Yay! On this day I promise to be better and far more reaching to everyone out here. Thankyou for being in my life everyone here at 7 cups. You all are deeply respected and valued. Hugs and prayers. May god keep each one of us healthy and better. :D

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP April 18th, 2018

@peacefulBubbles40 Yayyyy!! Happy Birthday Bubble. Glad to have you here with us. We appreciate you for all you do here. Thank you so much. Stay blessed and keep growing. Woohooooo!!

User Profile: peacefulBubbles40
peacefulBubbles40 April 18th, 2018

@ASilentObserver

Hey, I wish to tell something about you here.
This is the place which give me a big broad smile. After every hard day, I come here and that gives me peace.
And you, I dont know I never had much talk with you here, but you are like a guide to me, a perfect friend without even not communicating too much. You take part in my celebration, become happy for me, and help me boost up. Thank you @silentobserver. You are kind and you are loved by everyone here. May god bless you and stay happy always.

Much love and hugs.

load more
load more
User Profile: GuardianAngel77
GuardianAngel77 April 22nd, 2018

@ASilentObserver

My Birthday is April 29, 2018

User Profile: River
River April 24th, 2018

@GuardianAngel77 Its coming soon! :o HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE!

User Profile: GuardianAngel77
GuardianAngel77 April 24th, 2018

@Pureriver55

Thank you very much!!

load more
User Profile: AutumnBreeze92
AutumnBreeze92 April 29th, 2018

@GuardianAngel77

Happy Birthday!!! heart

User Profile: GuardianAngel77
GuardianAngel77 April 29th, 2018

@kindPoetry91

Thank you very much!! 😀😀😀!!

load more
load more
User Profile: HeyitsSanz
HeyitsSanz April 25th, 2018

Today's my birthday :D , April 25th <3 !

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 April 26th, 2018

@HeyitsSanz Happy birthday!!! Hope you had a wonderful day. Thanks for your support to the community. 😀

User Profile: HeyitsSanz
HeyitsSanz April 26th, 2018

@lovelyWhisper66 Thank you so muchhhh <3

load more
load more
User Profile: AutumnBreeze92
AutumnBreeze92 April 27th, 2018

Today is the birthday of a my mentor and a friend laugh

Happy Birthday To You!!!
@Power14 heart

User Profile: Kanga
Kanga April 28th, 2018

@kindPoetry91

Happy birthday! 🎂🎂🎂

User Profile: Power14
Power14 April 28th, 2018

@kindPoetry91

Thank you dear ❤️

User Profile: River
River April 28th, 2018

@kindPoetry91 @power14 HAPPY BIRTHDAY! heart

load more