Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Join me in welcoming @fossilfellow to the adult side of 7 Cups! 😺💜

1000368319_1779827544.png

My little brother @fossilfellow is officially 18! 🥳
He’s leaving the teen land 🌎 behind with wonderful memories 😇 and I couldn't be prouder. 🦸🏻 He has a huge heart ❤️ and loves everything from cats, 😻 guinea pigs, 🐹 anime and books 📚 to learning and lifting others up. 🏋🏻
He’s incredibly nurturing, ☘️ and I know he will thrive here. 📈 So, let's celebrate him! 🥂
Wishing you a journey ahead 🎢 that is just as cherishable 🫂 as the teen side. 🎈
Happy birthday! 🎂🎊
127
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP May 28th

Adding another visual because I didn't get to post it earlier, @fossilfellow ! 

1000368318_1779997052.png

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 28th

@trueconfidant123 💗😁🥰

1000157003_1779997617.png

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP May 28th

@fossilfellow

Aw, that's a really sweet gesture.

*hugs*

sending-you-love-sending-love.gif

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 28th

@trueconfidant123

iwb-iwb-podcast.gif

kiss.gif

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Remina
Remina May 28th

@fossilfellow 


Ahh!  Happy belated birthday and welcome to the adult side. I hope you had a good birthday!

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 29th

@Remina Thank you! 💗🥰

load more
User Profile: CallumKing2000
CallumKing2000 May 28th

Happy birthday 

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 29th

@CallumKing2000 Thank you! ❤️🥰

load more
User Profile: Karroo6785
Karroo6785 May 29th

@trueconfidant123

Happy Birthday!!! Welcome to the adult side 😄

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 29th

@Karroo6785 Thank you!! 🐾💕🥰

gif-gifkk.gif

load more
User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine May 29th

@trueconfidant123

@fossilfellow

Not old enough to become fossilized just yet but getting inexorably closed, congrats.🎉🎉


User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 29th

@RunningMachine Thank you!! 💗🥰

i-love-you-images-i-love-you-by-jony-datta.gif

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo May 29th

@trueconfidant123

@fossilfellow 


Happy Birthday 🥳 and welcome to the oldies side! 

I'm so excited for you! 


*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 29th

@SparkyGizmo Thank you!! 🐾💗🥰

hug.gif

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo May 29th

@fossilfellow

You are most welcome my sweet friend! ❤️

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 29th

@SparkyGizmo 💖💖

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Caelis
Caelis May 29th

Happy birthday @fossilfellow ! 

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 29th

@Caelis Thank you!! 💗🤗

load more
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie May 30th

@trueconfidant123 @fossilfellow 

Oops, got quite late it seems 🤧 

Still.. Happiest Birthdayy to youu 💗🥳

I hope you had the most amazing day ✨ And that.. all the days yet to come are as warm and lovely as the energy you bring to everyone around you 🤍🥹

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 30th

@MeilleureAmie Thank you so much!! 🐾💗🤗

i-love-you-thu.gif

User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie May 30th

@fossilfellow

sending-you-love-sending-love.gif

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 30th

@MeilleureAmie 💗💗💗

load more
load more
load more

Foss-ome is awesome! Hehe

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 3rd

@jesusredeemedme2425

I second this 😁💙

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow June 3rd

@Amanda84

💝

load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow June 3rd

@jesusredeemedme2425 @Amanda84

meowwah.gif

I can’t heart your posts, I ran out lol

load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow June 3rd

@jesusredeemedme2425 💝

load more