Let’s congratulations jesusredeemedme2425 for almost 5 years on cups
Let’s congratulations jesusredeemedme2425 for almost 5 years on cups
cups anniversary 12/8
congrats for making 5 years
to many more years to come
@ShadowFaerie @unassumingEyes @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @sadcat13 @Amanda84 @goldenduckling @mytwistedsoul @Tinywhisper11 @LovemyMoonflowers @GreenLime3141 @7Bear7 @Phoenixthepoised @Torean @GentleHealingInitiative @cyanessence @YourCaringConfidant @CaringEzra @NobleSeeker @fossilfellow @BastionKnight @trueconfidant123 @safeplace288 @lovingCat6978 @reservedOwl321 @dapperNest2125 @Creamyyy @naturesbeauty1234 @bubbleSummer9800 @peachThinker662 @warmheartedHuman836 @Mansbestfriend @Paliloveyourself @Magicpawsoffuture
@Magicpawsoffuture
Wow, five years 🥰
I'm only recently here, but in that time Kiara, @jesusredeemedme2425 has become a good friend.
I would describe her as caring.
Welcoming.
Bubbly.
She has her own sense of humour 😁
She makes the forums inviting, fun, and open to everyone.
She radiates compassion.
She is always honest, wears her heart on her sleeve and shares her vulnerabilities, always hoping to help even one person.
Her faith is also something I admire.
Im glad I can call her my friend 💜💖

Awww <3
@jesusredeemedme2425
💖
Congratulations 🎉 Kiara! It has been great getting to know you on cups!
@jesusredeemedme2425
Congratulations 🎉 🎉
@jesusredeemedme2425
🎉 Happy 5th Cupsversary Kiara! 🎉
We're so lucky and blessed to have you in our community ❤️

Congratulations for 5 years on 7 cups.
@Magicpawsoffuture
congrads mine was 12/1/2017
Congratulations! That's awesome. Thanks for all the time and energy you give on here!ð¥°
@Magicpawsoffuture congratulations !!!!!
@jesusredeemedme2425 Happy belated cupsaniversary! <3 💝🥰
@Magicpawsoffuture
Congratulations ! 5 years is a long time and you have touched many lives in that time. To many more to come !