Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My account is 9 years old today!

User Profile: Remina
Remina June 24th, 2025

I can't believe I have been on 7cups for nine years Today.


It's crazy how I have been here the majority of my 20s, going on to my 30s later this year. 


I have met so many people. Some of them have gone, while some are still here.


I love it here and here's to nine more.



60
User Profile: calmingcomfortero
calmingcomfortero June 29th, 2025

Congratulations Remina on your ninth anniversary with 7cups. It’s been quite an adventure seeing 7cups grow right?! Keep staying here we will always welcome you. (:

User Profile: starryCandy6123
starryCandy6123 June 29th, 2025

Well done, for staying so long

User Profile: CaringEzra
CaringEzra July 1st, 2025

Congrats on turning 9! thanks for all you do for cups! 

congratulations-congrats.gif

User Profile: Remina
Remina OP July 1st, 2025

Thank you to everyone!

User Profile: goldenduckling
goldenduckling July 1st, 2025

@Remina

happy late nine year cups anniversary! 🤗 happy to have you here for more years to come!

User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 July 6th, 2025

@Remina

Wooo happy birthday, or anniversary, or happy cups day????  Anyways congrats! 🎉

User Profile: eternalHero77
eternalHero77 July 7th, 2025

Been here for 10 years. I use media sites. I use to be on the media sites every day for hours but since finding cups I no longer do much on social media. I am here 90% of the time.

User Profile: amicableMoon4104
amicableMoon4104 July 7th, 2025

@Remina amazing ❤️

User Profile: heathermarie95
heathermarie95 August 28th, 2025

wow! congratulations!!

User Profile: heathermarie95
heathermarie95 August 28th, 2025

wow! congratulations!!