Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My account is 9 years old today!

User Profile: Remina
Remina June 24th, 2025

I can't believe I have been on 7cups for nine years Today.


It's crazy how I have been here the majority of my 20s, going on to my 30s later this year. 


I have met so many people. Some of them have gone, while some are still here.


I love it here and here's to nine more.



60
User Profile: GoldenRuleJG
GoldenRuleJG August 28th, 2025

Well done x

User Profile: RainbowRosie
RainbowRosie August 28th, 2025

@Remina

Aww….this is lovely to hear ❤️ time really does goes fast.

I’ve been here heading for 5 years myself…. and I can’t quite believe it! 

Wishing you a Happy 9th Anniversary ❤️🌹

1 reply
User Profile: Remina
Remina OP August 28th, 2025

@RainbowRosie

Thank you! and nice, five years is good!

load more
User Profile: LexListens2025
LexListens2025 August 28th, 2025

@Remina

woah , what a long time. you’ve touched so many people. listeners and members. we are so lucky to have you 

1 reply
User Profile: Remina
Remina OP August 28th, 2025

@Bubbles2025

Thank you

load more
User Profile: sereneSummer97
sereneSummer97 August 29th, 2025

@Remina

Congratulations :)

User Profile: eternalHero77
eternalHero77 August 29th, 2025

I have had this account since 2015 that’s 10 years and I can tell Ya its been a godsend.

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 August 30th, 2025

Congratulations on 9 years @Remina 🍾🥂

I’ve read your bio and would like to message you 👍

1 reply
User Profile: Remina
Remina OP September 3rd, 2025

@braindamag3

Hey, you can send me a message I will try to get back to you when I can

load more
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture August 30th, 2025

@Remina

happy cup  anniversary

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM August 30th, 2025

To 9 years and 9 more!

1 reply
User Profile: Remina
Remina OP September 3rd, 2025

@GlenM

Thank you, Glen!

load more