OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! It's Rosessssss birthdayyyyy (Roisin2016)
OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGG IT'SSSSS A BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sooooooooooooooooooooo guysssssssssssssssssss it's rosessss birthdayyyyyyyyyyy @roisin2016 sooooo can everybodyyyyy give her some great birthday wishes in here please :D sooooooo I met her agesss ago it feels like now and she's just proven herself to be a great person :3 always going off with dad jokes though xD so everyone tell her how much you loaf her and wish her well on here bithdayyyyyyyyyyyy :D :D :D :D :D :D
(I stole a tag list so if you guys don't know peoples oops xP)
@abduane @adriannafreels1234 @Alex @Alexdorourke @AlviraA @Anjali24268 @Annie @ApplePiney @Aryore @awesomeSoul43 @azureJar7737 @BambiEyes1107 @barath1999 @BeachDay2196 @beautifulHeart88 @Blue72 @BlueGlobe @Blvckkshxtt @bookstore @BreezeThroughTheBranches @briannaabaarr @Brightheart993 @bubblyVoice78 @CapableMind @CassieThePeach @Chingu @ChloeJx @CloudySnowflake @Cory @Cries @DarFan4Ever @Diandra @Diligence2 @Dillion @Disneykstew @Dylannerdy15 @dynamicOak9446 @Emily619 @energeticCircle9867 @EnigmaticPetrichor @EsraSara @EvaWilloww @Evois @Fuzzyfiz12 @gingerfluff @Globe @Goldenhummingbird @gracefulPineapple33 @GreatBunny @GreenLeaf64 @hamzaazmi15 @Heather @hedgehog123 @Iamchrisvassilie @iAmJustAnAspiringScientist97 @Iara @iKat @Ila @imjustlikeY0uSDK @imwithhealthtoo @insightfulfriend1 @IreKat @ItsJoel @iwishicouldgoback @JadeRainbow @JammieDodgder @juniperstarfish1 @KatiexxMarieee @Katyrt @KillerPanda13 @KrinkTheMellowUnicorn @larisashaw222 @Laura @Lilylistens @lolafadina @Lyra @MajesticBear @MarvTheBoy @me @MidniteAngel @Misty420 @MockingBird27 @musicalcat20000 @MusicsHeal @MyLoveWillCarryOn @Nada @NiaS29 @nightlockbound @oliveMelon2764 @peacefulSoul8 @peachysal @pianolink @PositiveMinds @prettylittlefawnn @PrincessJasmin @PrincessPea247 @RainbowVeronica @Rebecca @Risenoutofash @Rivait132 @Serenity24 @ShadeKun @Shanaynay124 @silencewillsetyoufree @Siove @SkyFlyer @smileOxygen @Spectacularlistner355 @sunnyPark1917 @SweetIrishPotato @symphonyjackson @TealZebra2569 @thatawkwardturtle @ThatGirlYouCallMe @TheGlovedOne @TheGoodGuyVatz @TheGreatLumos44 @thegreekblackjacklistener @TheOpenHeart @thoughtfulSunrise42 @TooManyFruits @TylerGreen @WarmTruth09 @WillNotEverJudge @wonderfulEnergy55 @Amy @ArwaS @cdname @Sarra @DevonneLeiFisheye @Pali @pray4theheartless @SakuraSkye @skyisblue @FlowersOfHope @TurqTheBear @ZizyTheTurtle @Youreworthit33 @blossombreathe @Giaberry @moon @JohnnyM @ciaraaa @Rhea @BrianH @CandiceVu @Yayyysphere @IceDad @Juvia @ItsMichelle @Purplemoon05 @Sherlok @JustbreatheItsShrek @ZaraSmiles @RenaMinerva @Istand4peace @YourBritishFriend @Forgiveandforget16 @LucyLucyLucy @MayaRainbow2 @Fruitydew23 @Silvericecream21 @Charli
Happy birthday, Rowsheen! I cannot believe I didn't know your birthday was this soon when I asked earlier! I hope you have an incredible day that is full of kindness, magic, self care and happiness! I hope you'll have some delicious cake/cookies/cupcakes and maybe you'll get a goat for a birthday gift! :O Anyway, thank you for everything you do on here, congratulations on your new roles (just in time for an early birthday gift!) and keep shining! <3
@Liv
Thanks Liv!! c:
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Rose, happy birthday to you!! ...And many more 
@Emily619
Thanks Emily!! c:
Yaaaaayyyyyy happy birthday rosey!!! little rosey is a bit less little now :P may your life be full of cookies and goats and happiness :D
Happy birthday @Roisin2016! I hope you've an amazing day! Have fun, eat cake and feel the birthday love we're sending 
@Pali
Thanks Pali!! c:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSEY!!!!! 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! For being you and for always brighenting up TL with your dad jokes and humor!! It alwasy always a pleasure having you in the room!! I Hope you have one amazing day with your friends and family! Eat too much cake and have way too much fun!!!
🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎈🎈🎂🎂🍰🍪🍰🍪🍰🍪🍰🍪🍰🍧🐏🐏🐏🐐🐐🐐
@juniperstarfish1
Thanks Juniper!! 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐
Happy birthday to the best rose ever, I'm never joking when I say it in chats, you are the best <3 Enjoy your birthday because you deserve to have the greatest day ever <3 I don't think a long message is needed to tell you how much i love you, (if you do need a long message then I dont mind writing one XD), You are one of my favourite people i have met on this site and I'm so privileged to have met such an awesome person <3 loaf you looaddss <3
@YourBritishFriend
Thanks Char!! c: 🐐🐐🐐
@Roisin2016 ROISINNN, HAPPY BIRTHDAYY!! Hope you have a great year ahead of you!
@iAmJustAnAspiringScientist97
Thanks Sci!!! c: 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐
ROSE <3 It's your bday!!! Awh, I dunno what I want to say because there's just too many amazing things about you c: Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for everything ~ for the goats, the dad jokes (all the dad jokes), and for reminding us that you're the best ;) I wish I could tell you just how much I loaf you, but I don't think I can :C there's too much loaf to put into this post :'(




These goats are all so happy it's your bday^^
Do whatever
(floats your goat) and remember that 
ily Rose <3 may your birthday be filled with many dad jokes and goat puns :')
@ApplePiney
GOAT PUNS c: I loaf it <3 ily2 <3
Thanks Apple!! c:

@Roisin2016
Rose is the best. ♥