Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

🍂 Happy New Month October 🍂

One more month came in today! Why not celebrate it? 

October is a really great month! So, with that:

I wish everyone a great October. I wish you get to fulfill this new month and accept yourself and heal. You can actually do it you know. 

Now, some questions for this new month:

  1. What is a thing you want to fulfill this October?
  2. What is a thing you are grateful for this month?
  3. What did you learn the past month?
  4. Did you get to fulfill your last month hopes?

Have a great october 🍂🍁

10
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP Thursday

@cheerfulKiwi1776

@ShadowFaerie @unassumingEyes @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @sadcat13 @Amanda84 @goldenduckling @mytwistedsoul @Tinywhisper11 @LovemyMoonflowers @GreenLime3141 @7Bear7 @Phoenixthepoised @Torean @GentleHealingInitiative @cyanessence @CaringEzra @fossilfellow @BastionKnight @trueconfidant123 @safeplace288 @lovingCat6978 @reservedOwl321 @dapperNest2125 @Creamyyy @naturesbeauty1234 @bubbleSummer9800 @warmheartedHuman836 @Mansbestfriend @Paliloveyourself @Magicpawsoffuture @SelfCareMatters @sabeyesofblue3535 @AiluraTheCat @charmingApple8098 @luvArisu @BlueDarkAurora @curiousbookishness @sympatheticPlace3743 @musawva @KindleMissie @WellsFiction @Angelanj @SlappyMcGee @SunshineJazz @LexListens2025 @Heather225 @agreeableSkies9889 @HopeAura @rainbowBridge46 @Magicpawsoffuture @fossilfellow @Tinywhisper11 @Jeremiah29v11 @jesusredeemedme2425 @HopeWithinDarkness@IzzyGamer @sammylou5 @iluvbirds @justpari9 @unassumingEyes @bobaa13 @SimplyCompassionate @Fatimaishere @trueconfidant123 @humorousCar8048 @unassumingTree3011 @aquaGrapes718 @redStrawberries6067 @indigoTortoise2987 @intuitiveEast6300 @7Bear7 @AddressingBeliefs @mytwistedsoul @LifelD239 @HopeWithinDarkness @abby768 @versatilePerson9751 @bestGlobe2657 @Skeitu @sincereApricot9083 @sarakind @Luminity125 @lunaloveschocolate @Torean @IzzyGamer @Yougotmyback @CaliCo237 @braveUnicorn282 @pinkCherry1616 @amusingTiger9674 @Activaaaa @ClaraField @NoAngel113 @JasperRoot @stormieandpaws @daydreammemories @tidyCranberry5039 @SkilledChatter



User Profile: aquaGrapes718
aquaGrapes718 3 days ago

@cheerfulKiwi1776

  1. What is a thing you want to fulfill this October?
     I want to prepare well and participate in some professional group discussions online.
  2. What is a thing you are grateful for this month?
    I finally free from that exhausting job and have time to manage my own life(even if it's only for a short time)
  3. What did you learn the past month?
    I don't have to spend time on things that consume me or make me feel worthless, no matter how many resources are hidden there. I just have to let them go and focus more on my own life..
    A revision system is important during the learning process. Daily logs and routine meetings, just like running a company that serves your own objectives.
  4. Did you get to fulfill your last month hopes?
    Of course not😭, and that's why I came up with the idea of "building a company"(actually it's just a system) to motivate myself to move forward🥹
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP 2 days ago

@aquaGrapes718

Hey hey. Lets take it one by one

1. Its great you want to participate in profesional groups online! I hope this goal of yours gets fulfilled this month! You've got this🤍

2. Its amazing you got free of the job and got time to manage your life even just a little! I m so proud of youu

3. Its really great to know that we dont have to spend time in things that are worthless to us and just drain us. Its really hard to understand and do this so well done. Revision system seems great.

4. Its okay if you dont fulfill all of your hopes and expectations for the month!! We tend to put on more than we can actually do! Do you want to tell me more about your system? I would be delighted to know what keeps you forward and motivated!

Best of luck and wishes with your new month✨️🤍🫂

May this month bring you what you seek for🍂



load more
load more

Heyy @cheerfulKiwi1776 it’s so great to see you. How are you feeling today? 💖

I’m grateful for the many opportunities to do better, feel better, become better. 

Health hasn’t been really well from some time, so hoping I continue to recover and can restore my energy soon. 😴

Happy October to everyone seeing this. 💖

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP 2 days ago

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hey hey. Dealing with so much anxiety lately. Thanks for asking🤍

I m glad you have all those opportunities!😝

Having problems with your health is really exhausting. I really hope you get better. Stay strong. We are here for you.

Sending best hopes and wishes to you. May this month bring you what you seek✨️🤍🫂

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 Friday

@cheerfulKiwi1776


TZpbMq33.gif

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP 2 days ago

@Amanda84


4fYWUPSy.gif

load more

@cheerfulKiwi1776

  1. What is a thing you want to fulfill this October? 
    Cozy vibing with the cooler weather and hot drinks!
  2. What is a thing you are grateful for this month?
    my books and my academic
  3. What did you learn the past month?
    that every progress is still progress 
  4. Did you get to fulfill your last month hopes?
    to some extent yes, but i'm gonna try harder this month
User Profile: stormieandpaws
stormieandpaws Saturday

@cheerfulKiwi1776

What is a thing you want to fulfill this October?
i am hoping to get more answers on health things i have on the 5th a appointment with a specialist about the stomach diereses i have hoping he can help me more with them issues so get feeling better in that way  

What is a thing you are grateful for this month?
i very grateful  for my home aid and all she helps me with also am grateful for the church i go to and small group  i belong to that  connected to church  i feel the ladies'  in the group care about me and there to support me at times  too

What did you learn the past month?
big thing i learned was why i been getting  dizzy  and  some other things about health connected things  as this will help me with health related stuff even with having to live with them things 

Did you get to fulfill your last month hopes?
somewhat yes as i was able to go to church more as that my big social  and spiritual thing when i can go  it helps me cope with so many things in my life too  it been long time since i been able to go each week but am able to more now 


User Profile: frankApple1047
frankApple1047 3 days ago

@cheerfulKiwi1776. I’m 67 years old, married 37 years, and told my wife of a 7 year affair I had that ended 22 years ago. Struggling daily, but I’m grateful to still be living at home with her. I’ve destroyed the most beautiful, loving, and giving woman on the face of the earth…