Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Send Sunshine to @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 April 14th, 2025

You know what to do. ;)

30
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 16th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

Kiaraaaa <3<3<3 this is just sooooo thoughtful and sweeet, you are all things love and kindness! I appreciate you whole-heartedly! 😭💖😭💖

my-new.gif

heart-love.gif

aww-sweet.gif

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 17th, 2025

You are so welcome! <3

load more
User Profile: GentleHealingInitiative
GentleHealingInitiative April 16th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 This is soo beautiful! I really do appreciate your tags and thank you for including me. 💓 Also, thank you for brining sunshine into Sun's day! You're such an amazing person, Kiara. 🌟

amazing-beautiful.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Oh my where do I start! 😊 Sending you so much love, appreciation and sunshine your way. 🌞 I'm so happy to have met you and I cannot begin to express how much I admire you. You are such an amaaazing and phenomenal person. So kind, beautiful and caring. Thank you sooo much for being here and spreading your own sunshine. You always make me smile when I see you around. 💓💓💓

i-appreciate-you-appreciating.gif

sunflower-droppin-off-some-sunshine.gif

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 17th, 2025

Thank you for putting up with me constantly tagging you XD

load more
User Profile: SoulfullyAButterfly
SoulfullyAButterfly April 21st, 2025

sun-happy.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you for being a sunny presence in our community. You teach us how to roll through the storms/clouds with such positivity and grace. Wishing you a fun week! 

User Profile: Creamyyy
Creamyyy June 5th, 2025

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou you don't know this but years back when I joined 7cups and was badly isolated , it was your message on the forums that gave me a feeling I could be loved and accepted ... we have never chatted at length but I have never forgotten how you made me feel. Thank you for being sunshine for all of us. 🙂

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 5th, 2025

Awwwww! <3

load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow June 5th, 2025

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I love ur username! I wish whenever u see it, always remind you of yourself! <3

Sun is shining so are you! 🥰🍀

Sending lots of positive vibes towards you!✨🤍