Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Some people here inspired me to do the the disability series I want shout out to them

Some people here inspired me to do the the disability  series I want scount out to them

1  teen member that been struggling so much  on cups.

2 my love for teens  side and hope to be a adult teen listener again one day.

3 @Rebekah for how me even so you are there you can make a difference. Help me show me if you see a problem you can what is in your power to change it.

3 @Heather225 show me you can make goals on cups  to come. I see Dedication  and willing ride the waves when thing gets tough.

4 @bookworm4 Always seem to Inspired me to do my best for teens I always looked up to  bookworm.  She really made me want to do something can help with teen side.

5 @GlenM kind of showed me that if have idea go for it.

I am not  done with series yet but I just want to do scount to the people  in a way help me out with out even knowing it.

here is series i am talking about https://www.7cups.com/forum/groupmod/General_2446/Masterpostonpeoplewithdisabilitiesingrouprooma_391572/


.


7
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 22 hours ago

@Magicpawsoffuture


VGMlTtFm.gif

User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture OP 21 hours ago

@Magicpawsoffuture


 One other person  was @TovaCares76 showing support for this and gave  me brave to do this series





User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 19 hours ago

@Magicpawsoffuture

awww ❤️ I'm glad you made it!

load more
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture OP 19 hours ago
@cheerfulKiwi1776

This listener some how always put  the Community first . This listener rally gives me hope to keep up with series i working on. I kind of look up to this teen listener some
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 18 hours ago

@Magicpawsoffuture

Hello there! Thanks for tagging me!! Your words mean so much to me. I m here if you need any help with your series. I m sure they ll be great. Please tag me whenever you are done with them.

Take care of yourself. Thanks for being such an amazing person and contributing to this community🤗✨️🤍🫂

User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture OP 6 hours ago

@cheerfulKiwi1776

i will I just tag u to ones I am done with I think have20+ ideas so it my be a while

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 1 hour ago

@Magicpawsoffuture

Sureee

load more
load more
load more