Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do you think makes it easy for people to love you?

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora March 10th

It's often so easy for us to notice the things we love about other people, all the little qualities that make them special to us. But have you ever wondered about your own? What is it about you that makes people feel comfortable, cared for or drawn to you? 

kaguya-ghibli.gif

113
User Profile: EnlightenedArtist
EnlightenedArtist March 10th

Hi @BlueDarkAurora ✨

What a beautiful GIF 😍✨ thank you for sharing ✨🙏🏽✨

Maybe, that I genuinely care about people… I am an empath and I am also a safe space 💕

Sending lots of good energy 💫

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 11th

@EnlightenedArtist aw thank you :D 💖 Those are such beautiful qualities. I can already feel your positive energy. 

load more
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie March 10th

@BlueDarkAurora Such a beautiful question✨ It's like putting a mirror up.. so we can see the beauty within us. The beauty we often don’t even care to notice <3

Took me a while to think about it, and I realized I had never asked myself such a deep question before :D

Aahh.. maybe it’s simply me being myself, and that’s what makes people love me^-^ (Sounds like bragging, doesn’t it!?😁)

This "myself" changes from quiet to chaotic, poet to comedian, philosopher tooo…. what not xD

So, it all depends on the person I’m talking to.. that which version of me they want to bring out. And may be.. that's the very "me" people feel drawn to🤍😂
7 replies
User Profile: Fatimaishere
Fatimaishere March 10th

Ahaha I can totally relate 😁🩷

4 replies
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie March 11th

@Fatimaishere Let's brag together then🤍:p

3 replies

Its not braging they are solid facts✍🔥✍🤗

1 reply
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie March 11th

@curiousbookishness Aww.. I'm humbled <3 Can't argue with facts, I guess🤍😁

load more
User Profile: Fatimaishere
Fatimaishere March 11th

Yeahh 😌💅

load more
load more
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 11th

@MeilleureAmie Nope no bragging at all :) You're wonderfully amazing just the way you are 💖 Thank you! 

1 reply
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie March 12th

@BlueDarkAurora

aww-shucks.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: shypotato6263
shypotato6263 March 10th

@BlueDarkAurora Less ego

And more self respect 🙌 

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 11th

@shypotato6263 Love that! yay to self respect 💖

load more

I love hard, and I do little things to show people love <3

3 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 11th

@jesusredeemedme2425 Beautiful 💖 just like you are :) 

User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine March 15th

@jesusredeemedme2425

I 2nd that, it's appreciated Kiara

1 reply

Awww, thank you both <3

load more
load more
User Profile: JazmynC25
JazmynC25 March 10th

I'm charming and thoughtful and silly!

I like to make a big deal out of something small in the best way!

I'm full of affection and silly love 💖

My customers and coworkers love me 🥰

2 replies

Thats quite a sweet and imposible to resist characteristics right there🤗

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 11th

@JazmynC25 Of course they all love you 💖 just look at your sweet, wholesome self :D

load more
User Profile: Tinawolf
Tinawolf March 10th

What an adorable gift! To answer your question, I think what people have found cute about me is the trust I inspire in them, plus I like to love in my own way, and I like to take care of others.

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 11th

@Tinawolf Trust is so important and being someone people can trust like that is beautiful. Such wonderful qualities 💖

load more
User Profile: LadyInSilence
LadyInSilence March 10th

@BlueDarkAurora

Thank you for asking this beautiful question. With life moving, you often wonder why people are drawn to you more than they do to others. 

I’m often told that I’m trustworthy, kind, caring, funny, firm, and genuine. I love supporting people with kind words. I’m empathetic in many ways. I don’t interfere in people business and love to maintain a space when needed. I’m truthful to myself and those around me. What really draws people to me is my softness at heart. I laugh when you laugh. I cry when you cry. I can do whatever I can to help if you have a problem and always will make you see the good things in life and the good qualities you have. I see the beauty in you. I have the ability to read people quite well. I’m drawn to qualities, ambitions, hearts and beautiful minds. Silly and serious whenever it is needed. Comedian and a philosopher. Reader and a writer. Positive and very humble. Who can resist that?! 😋

3 replies

No one can resist that dear👻

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 11th

@LadyInSilence aww thank you for your beautiful response 💖 My smile kept getting wider the more I read what you wrote :D

User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine March 15th

@LadyInSilence

I can't, you've become an awesome friend.

load more
User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 March 10th

@BlueDarkAurora

aww I love this post! for me I believe it's my empathy and my gentle aura that attracts people and they feel at ease with me.

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 11th

@Heather225 yay :D You really give off such a comforting, safe person vibe. I love that 💖

load more

@BlueDarkAurora I’m creative.

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 11th

@midsummernightsdream1 Yes 💖 Creativity is so charming! 

load more
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown March 11th

@BlueDarkAurora

I’m always there for others. I never say no to anyone who asks me for help with anything. I’m always kind. When I say I’ll do something I always keep my promises and commitments. 

Despite all that I’m never respected, appreciated, loved, or supported by certain of my family members while there are some who do show their care or support for me it’s 25 to 50% and believe me when I say that’s being very generous of me to say even that 

3 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 12th

@akunknown You've got some really great qualities. The fact that you're still appreciative of the love and support you receive, even when it's less than what you deserve, says a lot about you. I hope you get to meet people who put in just as much effort as you do and show you the same care, appreciation and respect 💖

2 replies
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown March 12th

@BlueDarkAurora

That’s so nice of you to say! Thank you so much! Hugs ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 13th

@akunknown 

hug-virtual-hug.gif

load more
load more
load more