What made you laugh or smile today?
Our lives are filled with struggles and challenges.
We've so many reasons to count that made us feel low and down. Wait a minute!
Did you ever tried to count the reasons which made you smiled and laughed? I know it won't reduce the intensity of your struggles and challenges.
But, it will help you to feel better and encouraged to deal with your life with more enthusiasm.
So, just take a minute and tell us what made you smile today?
What made you laugh today?
It'll allow you to feel better as well as others who will read also find a reason to smile.
Let's make an effort to put smile on everyone's face. And, start with you! :)
Was good day at work. Was nice and steady. Contracted exteened to 3.30 instead of two. Happy :)
My dog woke me up(his job) brought me my meds(his job) then gave me a bath of kisses(just his super loving sensitive puppy heart) haha my dog made me smile and just the fact that he is so loving and needs me just as much as I need him.
good start to the day!
Made a very sad friend feel good and smile and happy which made me smile and even teary eyed !!!
a random person that i dont even know told me i was amazing
What made my smile today was my son making 8th in the pole vault districts.
@DanaMH
That's great! Congratulations to both of you, and I'm glad this made you happy.
@Breesy
Thanks
My child.
Feeling good today after washing my hair. Yesterday wasn't so much but since washing my hair I felt better. I don't know why lol .it's good
My gorgeous daughter who always loves to discuss her day with me
K5 Graduation 👨🎓 today
@ShawnWilsonLCSW That is so amazing ! <3 you must've been trying so hard! i'm glad for that . I hope you'll achieve more and bigger achievment in life and be succesful! Keep the spirit! <3
This morning I woke up and got a kiss on the cheek from my boyfriend.