Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Did you just get love bombed?

User Profile: Jill7Cups
Jill7Cups November 19th, 2018

(Love) Bombs away!

The best kind of bomb is a love bomb. Sometimes everyone needs a little kindness in their inbox, so we've started a challenge! Anyone who gets a love bomb PM from anyone on 7 Cups post here! Then tag 5 other people in your post who you are going to send a PM love bomb to and then send those 5 PMs! Easy peasy.

Didn't get one yet? Go ahead and send 5 now!

239
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 November 20th, 2018

@Jill7cups

I've just received a fab love bomb from a great member @scenicwindow, thank you so very much, means a great deal to me blush

Lucy2

User Profile: scenicwindow
scenicwindow November 20th, 2018

Love bombed by @blissedNblessed and @DanaMH .... thank you !

Have love bombed @Lavendersubmarine @Erato @Mango3 @Lucy2 @SoulfullyAButterfly @cyanPlatypus6370 @Cathlisa @AbbyHarris1976

8 replies
User Profile: amethystfeather0207
amethystfeather0207 November 20th, 2018

@scenicwindow

thank you S for The bomb and for being here, for all the support and motivation, for being a wonderful life coach.. for your heart of gold and your positivity. For the posts and the care and all the little and huge things. Im so thankful and youre part of it! I have many reasons to Celebrate.

Hugs 💜😊💎🙆🏻‍♀️

@Scenicwindow

3 replies
User Profile: scenicwindow
scenicwindow November 20th, 2018

@Lavendersubmarine

Thank you too, Lavie, for everything !

2 replies
User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow November 20th, 2018

@scenicwindow

One super love bomb for you

1 reply
User Profile: scenicwindow
scenicwindow November 21st, 2018

@RideaRainbow

Oooh, thank you ! That was quite the pleasant surprise, @RideaRainbow laugh Consider yourself love-bombed too heart!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Rivercat22
Rivercat22 November 20th, 2018

@scenicwindow thank you so much for this :) you are amazing!!!

User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 November 21st, 2018

@scenicwindow

heartBomb! Back at you, friend! I'm baaaack! smiley

I won't have a lot of time to post but I'm gonna get right to these chats I got waiting right here for me ... with a pumpkin spice dessert cookie and some coffee!

1 reply
User Profile: scenicwindow
scenicwindow November 21st, 2018

@AbbyHarris1976

Love bombs and coffee, oh my .... so incendiary ! laugh

load more
User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 November 21st, 2018

@scenicwindow

You are so welcome!

load more
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 November 20th, 2018

@Jill7cups

And I have love bombed @Yendi @scenicwindow @Monbon @AffyAvo @LeeTheUnicorn :-)

Lucy2

1 reply
User Profile: scenicwindow
scenicwindow November 20th, 2018

@lucy2

Thank you, lucy2, for all that you do, too !

load more
User Profile: SoulfullyAButterfly
SoulfullyAButterfly November 20th, 2018

I'm on fire!

Love-bombed by @scenicwindow and now sending love-bombs to @MonBon @MistyMagic @RumpleSteeleSkin @caringpanda45 @Kate

November 20th, 2018

So, this loafly morning, or the day before yesterday or (lmao nvm the day) I received love bombs from @Love8890 and @River, Imma pass this LOVE to @Priya05 @FXMP @Love8890 @River @InsertRandomAwesomeSongNameHere @iiRiaii @VIRAT22 Hoping this might make your day a lil better and brighter.

1 reply
User Profile: FXMP
FXMP November 20th, 2018

@helpfulShip8154

aww love you Soni thank you ❤️

load more
User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow November 20th, 2018

Love bombing ..

@Amelia

@MistyMagic

@Fristo

@amiablePeace77

@ASilentObserver

@Power14

@ItsPreeti

@VIRAT22

@iiRiaii

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 November 20th, 2018

@ You All heart

because I am grateful for having you all in my life. Special bombs to

@Soulsings my mentor who always understands

@RumpleSteeleSkin who always tries to make it easy for me even if I make the most not understandable error laugh (I vote for NO time changes anymore)

@DanaMH helping me in many ways

5 replies
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 November 20th, 2018

@amiablePeace77

also

@GustyOne4U

@BeyondTheInvisible

@caringPanda45

@SoulfullyAButterfly

@pamharley003

@Tyedyedbutterfly65

@ASilentObserver

@peppermintlove

and so many more heart

2 replies
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 November 20th, 2018

@amiablePeace77 Thank you so much you are so kind !

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence November 21st, 2018

@amiablePeace77

Ami!! heart

load more
User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin November 20th, 2018

@amiablePeace77

haha Peace hugsheart

User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 November 21st, 2018

@amiablePeace77

You are so welcome!

load more
User Profile: MonBon
MonBon November 20th, 2018

I've gotten several love bombs today!

From @lucy2 @thwingstone @ASilentObserver @River and @Jill7Cups

Thank you everyone <3 time for me to go love bomb people

1 reply
User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow November 20th, 2018

@MonBon

Love bomb coming your way.

load more
User Profile: Yendi
Yendi November 21st, 2018

Thank youu for the love bombs @AnyaS, @summertimeSamness, @ArwaS, @Lucy2, @MonBon and @Kate 💜

I've sent some love bombs to @neverendingMusic92, @Mango3, @Duckswithmoose, @rebecca947, @freshmelon54, @MusicalMagic, @Lylahgirl66, @Cory, @EvelyneRose andd @WendyBird15!!

1 reply
User Profile: musicalMagic
musicalMagic November 21st, 2018

Ive been love bombed by @Laura @Yendi @Silentwhispernow

@ASilentobserver @ArwaS Thank you for all the love it really means the world to me! You are all so incredible thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to our community. I am sending love bombs back your way!💞🌹

https://7cups.com/forum/AppreciationGratitude_170/Cupsgiving2018_1808/Didyoujustgetlovebombed_184897/2/

load more
User Profile: Lauren63
Lauren63 November 21st, 2018

I just got love bombed by @Monbon ! Thanks , Wow ! Means a lot.