Positive Quotes
Hello! Hope you are doing great. It’s always good to start a day on a positive note so here are some of my favorite quotes-
Question: What is your favorite quote?
Tag at least 3 people to continue the chain of positive quotes.
Have a wonderful day ahead! <3

Tagging: @Totheskyandbeyond @Lolaem @rebecca947
@lovelyWhisper66 thanks =) how are you?
@Totheskyandbeyond I've been busy but well thank you for asking. How have you been?
@lovelyWhisper66 I am fine, thanks. A bit bored at times, but healthy. =)
Hello @lovelyWhisper66
That is a beautiful quote. It is true, we should believe in doing the small things right. Thank you for continuing the chain. Have an amazing day ahead! 🌷💜
@lovelyWhisper66
Hey! Miss seeing you around. Thanks for the tag- I love the quote and what I aim to stick with in memory. <3
Thank You for your lovely tag Hope ( @hopedreamlove ) and Thanks @VerseArt for making this great post.
I have many favourite quotes but some of them are listed below:-
1. Work Hard in Silence, let your success make the noise.
2. If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.
3. Do your best to be the best.
4. Never stop Learning as life never stops teaching.
5. Make the rest of your life, the best of your life.
6. Don’t stress, do your best & forget the rest.
7. You only fail when you stop trying and don’t worry about the mistakes because mistakes are the proof that you are trying.
8. Erasers are made for those who are willing to correct their mistakes.
9. Be the Change that you wish to see in the world.
10. Dream is not that you see in sleep, dream is something that does not let you sleep.
and many more...
Tagging @Mel @bookworm274 and @hopebeyondpain to continue the chain
Thank You!
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
Thank you for the tag @SuryanshSingh, those are some fantastic quotes!
Here are some of my faves:




Tagging: @Hoxenos, @Kachidim, @sallysalad1233
Hello @hopebeyondpain
These are some awesome quotes! Thank you so much for continuing the chain. Have a fabulous day ahead! 🌷💜
@hopebeyondpain
Hi Hope, thanks for the tag. My favourite quote is "For if we fall, who shall stand?" It's my rallying cry to keep fighting, to keep holding on. I reminds me why I fight.
It's from the Lord of the Rings xD
Hello @Hoxenos
It's a beautiful quote. Thank you for sharing it with us. Lord of the rings is definitely on my read list and now it just came on the top. Hehe :p Have a great day ahead! :)
@VerseArt
It is specifically from The Two Towers during the battle of Helm's Deep. There's an air of desperation and it was the first line on a page when I turned it. I was going through a lot at the time and the quote hit me more profoundly than normal. Every time I think about it I see it differently. I think about not letting myself down, not letting others down, believing in myself, being proud of my accomplishments, and also experiencing humility, because there could be someone else more capable than me for a job. It's my mantra ^^
@VerseArt
This too shall pass
not sure how to tag? sorry
Hello @Doglovercward
That is a beautiful quote. Thank you for sharing it with us.
It is pretty easy to tag. Just add '@' in front of the username of the person you wish to tag. For example, @username
To tag you, I will write @Doglovercward
Hope this helps. Have a wonderful day ahead! <3
@verseart Thank you for that!! It seems like when you reply to someone, it automatically tags whoever you're replying to then? So you only would need to tag someone if you wanted to include them or get their attention and you were NOT replying to them directly then, correct? Which leads me to my next question then, is there a list of just everyone that's here then somewhere? Or just the listeners? Like is there somewhere that shows me who's who, and what all these "mentor" and "community moderator" and such that I keep seeing everywhere? Like is there some kind of site map or diagram explaining who and what all the titles mean? I think this would really help us newbies find our way around, and help us to get acquainted with everyone on here....there is SO MUCH here it seems, it's kind of overwhelming!
Hi @Doglovercward
Yes, when you reply it someone it automatically tags them. So, you only need to tag someone when you are not directly replying to them. Correct!
There is a tag list of all the people that are a part of the particular sub-community as I have mentioned in my other reply.
To see all the listeners on this site particularly, I suggest you go to Browse Listeners You will see all the listeners there and you can even search them using various filters like the language they speak, the age group they belong in, etc.
Here is a post that will provide you links to all the main things available here at 7 Cups. You can find more information here.
I highly suggest you check out the 'Newbie Hub'. You will find a lot of resources there and that will help you in navigating the site better.
I agree, all this can seem very overwhelming so if you have any questions or doubts, please feel free to Pm me. I would be happy to help you!
@verseart Do capitals matter when tagging? Like is it case sensitive? And so where are people getting the names of people to tag then? They just have them memorized?
Hey @Doglovercward
Yes, it is case sensitive. So, while tagging a small number of people, I usually just copy-paste their usernames.
But there is a forum post where you can add or remove yourself from the tag list. This is usually used when we post monthly events and have to tag a large number of people.
Click here to get Added/Removed from the Positivity & Gratitude Tag list!
The above link is for the Positivity and Gratitude Community Tag list. Every sub-community has its own tag list just like this one. ^-^
Hope this was useful :)
@VerseArt
Yayy! I loveee quotesss😃
Those were wonderful quotes shared!!! Thank you!🤗
Here is one of my favorite quotes:
"There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
There is society, where none intrudes,
By the deep sea, and music in its roar:
I love not man the less, but Nature more"💙🧡
-Lord Byron🤍
Tagging: @Cupidthekingoflove @Sunisshiningandsoareyou and @DonaldDraper to continue the chain.🤗🤗😇
Hello @Solitary3102
That is a beautiful quote. I love quotes too! <3 Thank you for continuing the chain. Have a fabulous day ahead!
@Solitary3102
Loved this quote !! Thankyouu for tagging me 
@Solitary3102
Hello Solitary 😁😁😁
my favourite quotes are:



tagging:
@ToniJane
@ouiCherie
@Kindstar45
Thank youuuuuu 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Hello @CupidtheKingofLove
All those are wonderful quotes. Thank you for continuing the chain. Have a beautiful day ahead! :)
Thanks for the tag @CupidtheKingofLove ❤
That last one also one of my all time fav
Shoot for the moon!
Even if you fail you will land among the stars 🌟
here's my other all time fav
The fragility of a crystal doesn't makes it weak, it makes it delicate 💙
Hope for the best and prepare for the worst 🌹
Hakuna Matata 💜
Just keep swimming 🍀
Those who avoid complaints, invite happiness 💖
Thanks for made this thread @VerseArt 🌹
@CupidtheKingofLove
Thank you kitty for the tag
@VerseArt
awesome quotes , thankyouuu for this lovely post!
I dont have a favorite, but here are some ,I like alot 😊
"Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting."
"If the moon can shine so bright and beautifully even in the darkest of hours , certainly, so can YOU"
“If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.”

Tagging -: @incognitoknight0101 @Destiny00 @Sarahwonders
Hello @Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Those are some lovely quotes. I really like them a lot. Thank you so much for continuing the chain. Have a beautiful day ahead! 
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou honestly that is the best thing i have ever seen. Thank you so much for your kind words.♥️♥️
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Awesome Quotes!!! Thank you for tagging sunnnyyy sunnnn 💗
Few of my fav quotes -
“The moth prefers the moon and detests the sun, while the butterfly loves the sun and hides from the moon. Every living creature responds to light. But depending on the amount of light you have inside, determines which lamp in the sky your heart will swoon."
“Love is the only freedom in this world because it raises the soul to a sublime position that the laws and traditions of mankind cannot reach, and the laws and rulings of nature do not prevail over it.”
“It is not the strength of the body that counts, but the strength of the spirit.”
“No matter how many people believe or don’t believe in you, you must be the ultimate believer in yourself!”
Tagging : @vroomvrooom @HealingTime
@VerseHELLO WELCOME TO THE GREAT SPELL TEMPLE.