Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 30th, 2018

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

926
User Profile: Boringgirl8930
Boringgirl8930 October 19th, 2019

You are not alone and we all care about you.

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 14th, 2020

@Boringgirl8930

You aren't alone. We all care about you- your family, your friends, and us here on 7Cups. We;re here for you.

load more
User Profile: Dollym
Dollym October 19th, 2019

You are getting stronger every day

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 14th, 2020

@Dollym

You ARE getting stronger every day!

load more
User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 November 4th, 2019

I

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 14th, 2020

@AbbyHarris1976

I'm still your friend and will always be. I truly care about you, and you're more than an option to me. You're my friend, and I promise to never ghost you or abandon this friendship. You are a kind and loving person, as evident by your contributions here, and you don't deserve that kind of treatment at all. You deserve friends who will always stand by you.

load more
User Profile: 2lives1heart87
2lives1heart87 November 4th, 2019

I love you and you can always be your true self around me with no judgement

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 14th, 2020

@2lives1heart87

I care about you and you can always be your true self around me. I promise I won't judge you.

load more
User Profile: liluschibear
liluschibear November 4th, 2019

You'll survive. You're not going to be alone for the rest of your life. Someone appreciates you.

1 reply
User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 December 27th, 2019

@liluschibear

You will survive. You are not going to be alone for the rest of your life. Someone appreciates you.

load more
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 6th, 2019

(From my teachers)

Okay! We'll do our best to use those pronouns for you. Feel free to correct us if we get them wrong. I'm glad you're telling us.

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 14th, 2020

@goldenDog9992

Hope your teachers use the right pronouns for you!

load more
User Profile: tluper6491
tluper6491 November 7th, 2019

"You'll be dead soon."

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 14th, 2020

@tluper6491

I'm sorry, I'm not going to tell you this. I hope what I have to say instead will be more useful.

People care about you- your family, friends, and us here on 7Cups. You are an important part of our lives, and you make them better. You are worthy, amazing, smart, talented, and an awesome person. You are allowed to chase your dreams. Just because it's dark now doesn't mean that it always will be dark. It will get better, and you will push through this and emerge stronger on the other side. We care about you.

load more
User Profile: sensitiveSailboat
sensitiveSailboat December 21st, 2019

You are trying your best and you are good enough the way you are. Love yourself everyday.

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 14th, 2020

@sensitiveSailboat

You are trying your hardest, and I see and applaud you for doing so. You are more than good enough the way you are- you are awesome and capable of anything. Love yourself everyday and make sure to take care of yourself.

load more
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc December 21st, 2019

it's ok. serious. dont put too much thoughts.

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 14th, 2020

@mikenai22

It's more than okay. Don't put too much value or time on thoughts. Value yourself.

load more
User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 December 24th, 2019

"You are not a horrible person"

"Mistakes are not and shouldn't be a life sentence"

"You don't deserve to be punished like this"

1 reply
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc December 24th, 2019

@lycan9826

Lycan, you're never a horrible person.

Everyone makes mistakes. No, wrong. Everyone deserves the rights to make many mistakes.

Its where oneself grows/learns from it. Imagine a world without mistakes. Full of perfections.

Even if someone commits a single mistake, it should not be regarded as life sentence.

(I know typing is easy, thinking, processing overcoming is difficult. But you have to push through it)

You do not deserved to be punished, seen, labelled, marked down, whatever just because of a single one time mistake.

However, something to keep in mind is if you keep repeating it. Nothing anyone can help, because consiously oneself "insists" on repeating it, despite seeing (the mistake) in reality.

load more