Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 30th, 2018

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

926
User Profile: persistentartprenuer
persistentartprenuer February 7th, 2020

Your life is going through big changes now. It will be tough, but you got through the hardest part already. It's lightening up. Keep going.

2 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon February 7th, 2020

@persistentartprenuer

Your life is going through some big changes right now. It will be tough, but you've already gotten through the hardest part and overcome so many obstacles. You can get through this! It's lightening up and soon you will be free to live the life you always wanted! Keep going!

1 reply
User Profile: persistentartprenuer
persistentartprenuer February 7th, 2020

@LightDragon

Thank you. It means a lot ^-^

load more
load more
User Profile: dworth257
dworth257 February 7th, 2020

it was just an illusion. nobody you knew was that malicious.

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon February 7th, 2020

@dworth257

It was merely an illusion- no one you know could be that malicious.

load more
User Profile: norawinters2000
norawinters2000 February 7th, 2020

I just wanna hear that I'm needed and I'm not better off dead, and that I deserve people's affection

2 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon February 7th, 2020

@norawinters2000

You are needed- our community needs you to provide your ideas and unique perspective on things. You are an amazing person who is worthy of attention, happiness, love, and everything else nice! You are better off alive and we all care about you.

1 reply
User Profile: norawinters2000
norawinters2000 February 8th, 2020

@LightDragon

Thanks , I really needed to hear that from someone

load more
load more
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 7th, 2020

That my friend will be allright and find a new place to live...

3 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon February 11th, 2020

@beyondrepairs

Your best friend will be more than okay and will find a really great place to live.

2 replies
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 11th, 2020

@LightDragon

Thank you...😶

User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 11th, 2020

@LightDragon

Thinking and saying things help them come true...

load more
load more
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc February 8th, 2020

look at yourself (mike), the world is "fighting", "horde-ing", "preparing/care for self", going to war with the on-going virus.

yet you (mike) yourself is still in your own world, dwelling, dreaming, worrying about stupid stuffs. calories. troubleshooting. unnecessary worries. finding life.

what a fool you (mike) are.

all time long.

11 replies
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 8th, 2020

@mikenai22

First we must win the battles inside before we take on the world...no battle is too small...the battles inside you are the biggest ones...those who win over themselves are the heroes to admire...

User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 8th, 2020

@mikenai22

First we must win the battles inside before we take on the world...no battle is too small...the battles inside you are the biggest ones...those who win over themselves are the heroes to admire...

User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 8th, 2020

@mikenai22

First we must win the battles inside before we take on the world...no battle is too small...the battles inside you are the biggest ones...those who win over themselves are the heroes to admire...

3 replies
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc February 8th, 2020

@beyondrepairs

First we must win the battles inside before we take on the world...no battle is too small...the battles inside you are the biggest ones...those who win over themselves are the heroes to admire...

hmm. thank you for helping me to take a step back.

2 replies
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 8th, 2020

@mikenai22

Your inside battles matter too...what I meant isforget about the world, do mot compare with others, your inner struggles are important...

1 reply
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc February 8th, 2020

@beyondrepairs

yup. don't worry I understood it. oops. perhaps I explained in a bit wrong manner. but at least you brought me out of a constant loop. dwelling inside.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Jasmine1933
Jasmine1933 February 11th, 2020

@mikenai22

For me I would want to hear.

Don't be harsh on yourself. Failures aren't bad. Bad choices not a bad life. That I will hold you accountable any time you let that toxic win. Also you can hold yourself aswel daily. Good or bad don't give up. Making up stuff is wrong, you realized it why you didn't want to do it again. Saying nothing to the bully is better then caving into their wishes. Stop listening to labels get the answer yourself

2 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon February 11th, 2020

@Jasmine1933

Don't be so hard on yourself. Failures aren't bad; they're a great learning opportunity and can help us grow. I will do my best to hold you accountable everytime you let that toxicity win. You can hold yourself daily. Regardless of whether you feel good or bad, never give up. Lying is wrong; you realized it and that's why you don't want to do it again. Saying nothing to the bully is better than caving into their wishes, although fighting back and resisting is even better. You are more than what they say. Stop listening to the labels society gives and go get the right answers yourself.

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc February 12th, 2020

@Jasmine1933

Don't be harsh on yourself. Failures aren't bad. Bad choices not a bad life. That I will hold you accountable any time you let that toxic win. Also you can hold yourself aswel daily. Good or bad don't give up. Making up stuff is wrong, you realized it why you didn't want to do it again. Saying nothing to the bully is better then caving into their wishes. Stop listening to labels get the answer yourself

Lets see if i can do this.

------------------

Hi Jasmine, please dont be so hard on yourself. This one life that you have, is probably the only one everyone on this planet is given to. Failures? They arent always what you think they are. There are only good and bad choices, no such thing as bad life. How your life is paved, is the way you perceive it. Whenever you noticed yourself doing, conjuring out stuffs in mind, in reality that is incorrect to your self-values, accept that it happened, and don't do it again. Don't fight with bullies, the last thing you want to do is to give in to what they wanted in the first place. Labels? We are humans, not fruits. Don't park us into baskets. Don't let a label finalise your journey.

load more
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon February 11th, 2020

@mikenai22

The world is fighting and preparing to go to war with the ongoing virus.

You are still in your own world, dwelling, dreaming, worrying about small details(calories, troubleshooting, unessecary worries), finding life. This is okay- we all need time to heal the wounds we hide from others in the real world, time to come up with an ideal life for ourselves, time to set goals and think about how to achieve them. You are not a fool for taking time to reflect upon yourself. Reality can drag us down sometimes and make our struggles worse, which is why reflecting upon ourselves is so important. You are not a fool; you are a brave and courageous human being for taking time for yourself. You deserve this time.

1 reply
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc February 12th, 2020

@LightDragon

Hi Dragon, thank you for taking time to reply so detailedly.

The world is fighting and preparing to go to war with the ongoing virus.

It is very sad.

You are still in your own world, dwelling, dreaming, worrying about small details(calories, troubleshooting, unessecary worries), finding life. This is okay- we all need time to heal the wounds we hide from others in the real world, time to come up with an ideal life for ourselves, time to set goals and think about how to achieve them. You are not a fool for taking time to reflect upon yourself. Reality can drag us down sometimes and make our struggles worse, which is why reflecting upon ourselves is so important. You are not a fool; you are a brave and courageous human being for taking time for yourself. You deserve this time.

Question or Problem is how much time? I know everyone needs a different amount of time. But I kept having the feeling that I overspent too much time. Close to 3 years I think already. Yes I know I am healing wounds from way back childhood times. However all i find myself is wasting, dwelling, thinking, unable to decide. Its just so sad and pity. Wasting myself away.

Reflect - Green

I find it very hard to find energy to reflect upon, nor even set goals. Its like I cant even make peace with myself. Nor even like can accept the "goals" that I want, set, etc. Its like reality just keep resisting me.

Reflect - Red

Only once in a blue moon, sometimes when i get slapped in the face or reality or some motivational videos or ED videos or tramatic events (i.e. virus breakout reality, lost of job, people pointing out, etc.) Then I start to reflect. However after reflecting... I noticed 80-90% of the time, i dont even take action, or dont dare to.

Yes FEAR. It hurts. I cant break that barrier.

Blue - Something kept telling me. Something kept feeling it. That I dont deserve it.

load more
load more
User Profile: iamababydinosaur
iamababydinosaur February 8th, 2020

@0yoshisquirrel0

User Profile: Esha222
Esha222 February 12th, 2020

That it's all going to be okay and that I'm safe. And that there's hope for the future and that people actually love me for who I am, and not what I can do for them.

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon February 12th, 2020

@Esha222

It's going to be okay. No, scratch that. It's going to be more than okay- it'll be awesome! You are safe. There is hope for the future of this world and people love you for who you are, not what you can do for them. You are an amazing person who deserves to be loved.

load more
User Profile: tinycactus809
tinycactus809 February 12th, 2020

I wish everyone who ever hurt me would apologize, or give a reason why, or at the very least acknowledge what they did to me.

2 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon February 12th, 2020

@tinycactus809

I really hope that everyone who has hurt you would come talk to you to apologize, provide a reason for what they did, or at least acknowledge what they did to you. If they don't, then I apologize on their behalf for anything and everything they did to hurt you.

1 reply
User Profile: tinycactus809
tinycactus809 February 12th, 2020

@LightDragon

Thank you. I sincerely hope that you realize how brave and amazing you are for at least trying to take time to heal and reflect upon yourself. You deserve the world my friend! 😊

load more
load more
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 February 12th, 2020

You get this. You got it. People need faith in you. You will be successful and hardworking in what you do cuz I know you can do it

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon February 12th, 2020

@TreaureSeekers3

You got this! People need and have faith in you. You will be successful and hardworking in whatever you chose to do because I know you can do it!

load more
User Profile: shadowmothhh
shadowmothhh February 12th, 2020

He doesn't think you're annoying. He appreciates that you're worried about him. He will be okay.

2 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon February 12th, 2020

@Jisola

He doesn't think you're annoying. He appreciates that you're worried about him and care for him. He will be okay and overcome this obstacle.

1 reply
User Profile: shadowmothhh
shadowmothhh February 12th, 2020

@LightDragon

Thank you so much. It felt really good to hear that from someone else.

load more
load more