Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Some quotes I love! Drop yours in the comments!

I think we all have some inspirational and interesting quotes in our life, dont we?

Here are some of mine:

  1. “These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.”
  2. “Mindfulness gives you time. Time gives you choice. Choices, skillfully made, lead to freedom.”
  3. “Mindful and creative, a child who has neither a past, nor examples to follow, nor value judgments, simply lives, speaks, and plays in freedom.”
  4. “If it’s out of your hands, it deserves freedom from your mind too.”
  5. “People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar.”
  6. "The little things? The little moments? They aren’t little."
  7. “There is nothing more important to true growth than realizing that you are not the voice of the mind—you are the one who hears it.”
  8. “Worrying is stupid. It's like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain.”
  9. "When we allow ourselves to embrace the moment, we allow ourselves to live.”
  10. “A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open.”
  11. “A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open.”

Those are some of my favorite quotes. 

Those where from an article I've read from one of the most amazing apps I have and have helped me a lot.

App name: Gratitude App 

Article of the app: https://blog.gratefulness.me/mindfulness-quotes/?open=InApp

Thanks a lot for reading 🫶

Please write in the comments which on you liked and tell me yours as well!!



89
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab May 22nd

@cheerfulKiwi1776

"But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not." 🤍🤍🤍

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP May 24th

@zaaab

Thanks for commenting 🩵🩵🩵

load more

This too shall pass 😊

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP May 24th

@adoredHeart2796

I agree🩵

load more

@cheerfulKiwi1776

My favourite is the seventh one.

A good quote from Johnny Depp: "people cry not because they're weak, but because they've been strong for too long"

3 replies

@powerfulEyes4127

And a good quote from myself: " When everything is comfortable you don't get stronger. There's no peace without war. There's no happiness without pain. There's no growth or victory without failure. There's no rest without work. There's no light without shadow. Bad things are necessary as (and for) good things. Everything has got a price, nothing is free,you just have to know if you want to pay it. So suffer, cry, fight, scream, worry about things, get scared for nothing, do bad things, make mistakes, you're just paying for a brighter future, for YOUR brighter future. That's just the thin and precarious balance of life."

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP May 24th

@powerfulEyes4127

Ypur quote is undeniably amazing. Thanks for sharing. It seems as if you have a great mind🩵

load more
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP May 24th

@powerfulEyes4127

I totally agree🩵


load more

@cheerfulKiwi1776

I was watching a reel bout something. The guy in that video had a sort of picture in his wall like a painting which says: When there's love there's life!

That's one of my favourite quotes so far...

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP May 24th

@SmoothOpertor55

Oh thats such a nice quoteeee🩵

load more

Love yourself first to accept other other’s love

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP May 24th

@wonderfulDreamer1791

Yeah true🩵

load more
User Profile: HappySpecter
HappySpecter May 25th

"No half measures!"

"Do it scared!"

3 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP May 25th

@HappySpecter

True thanks for commenting 🩵✨️

2 replies
User Profile: HappySpecter
HappySpecter May 25th

I've had these floating in my head since I saw this post. One is from a show (Breaking Bad) and the other is from one of my favorite TikTokkers (@maisielynnie)

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP May 25th

@HappySpecter

They are really nice! I only know braking bad. What do you like about it? I like it too just never got the chance to see it yet 

load more
load more
load more

@cheerfulKiwi1776

I really liked “These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.” That one hits hard sometimes.

One quote I’ve always liked is:
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Thanks for sharing these 😊

User Profile: Fatimaishere
Fatimaishere May 26th

@cheerfulKiwi1776

“The little things? The little moments? They aren’t little.”

This one’s my fav, but I like them all, thanks for sharing 🩷

And the ones I live by:

1. “If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours. If it doesn't, it was never meant to be.” -Unknown
2. “When life gives you lemons, make a lemonade." - Elbert Hubbard
3. “Be like a tree, and let the dead leaves drop.” -Rumi

Which one did u like ? 😊

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP May 26th

@Fatimaishere

Hey I really like the Br like a tree and let the dead leafs fall. That's like so amazing. Thanks for commenting.🩵✨️

load more
User Profile: June869
June869 May 26th

@cheerfulKiwi1776

"Giving someone a second chance is like giving them another bullet because they missed the first time" :)

2 replies
User Profile: Fatimaishere
Fatimaishere May 26th

Oh Woww loving itt ❤️‍🩹

Thanks for sharing 😊🫶🏻

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP May 26th

@June869

Thats a nice quote. Thanks for sharing🩵✨️

load more

@cheerfulKiwi1776

i have a gift of making up own quotes at time i will put on paper and put up so can see them

when you fall down get up again even if you fall down many times as we all fall down fail at times but only the brave get up and try again

5 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP May 27th

@HopeWithinDarkness

Nice quote! Thanks for commenting! Also I would absolutely love to see you putting those quotes! You could always write them as I did in a post! Tag me down so I can see it when you upload the post! Take care✨️

4 replies

@cheerfulKiwi1776

will do had a list of them but lost in a apartment fire had some years ago for mw making them up has helped in my healing 

3 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP May 29th

@HopeWithinDarkness

Oh I m sorry! I believe you can make it though

2 replies

@cheerfulKiwi1776

thank you had so much though out life so far but i always seem to be able to pick self up and go on even after things like the fire i had it was in believe 2013  

hope you had great weekend i not been on last 2 days

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP June 1st

@HopeWithinDarkness

You are really strong. Thank you for being here among us.🩵✨️

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more