Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "A" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "A" is........

68
User Profile: intuitiveNorth5634
intuitiveNorth5634 December 2nd, 2016

I am greatful for animals.

User Profile: RaCat
RaCat December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "A" is Alphabet because it have me the chance to share all these things I am grateful for <3

User Profile: OliveCar4161
OliveCar4161 December 2nd, 2016

A is for Ability to carry on no matter what.

User Profile: PuppyLove13
PuppyLove13 December 2nd, 2016

Animals!

User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB December 2nd, 2016

Animation - the subject i'm studying at university

User Profile: LosechesterBros
LosechesterBros December 2nd, 2016

Art! :)

User Profile: BloomingSakura
BloomingSakura December 2nd, 2016

Art,they make this world colorful

User Profile: ProSupport
ProSupport December 2nd, 2016

Apples! smiley

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 2nd, 2016

Accomplishments that I have achieved <3

In times when I am struggeling, thinking back at all I have accomplished really gives me strength to keep pushing on!

4 replies
User Profile: agreeableHouse5344
agreeableHouse5344 December 2nd, 2016

@blissedNblessed, accomplishments are so rewarding!

1 reply
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 2nd, 2016

@agreeableHouse5344

yasss!

And in times when we feel weak - we can think of al we have accomplished and know our true strength!

load more
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment December 3rd, 2016

@blissedNblessed haven't had any of those in a long time.i thought it was a thing of the past, you know something you could do in your school years.

1 reply
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 3rd, 2016

@reservedexcitment

Nope! they can be big or little things - anything that pushes youjust a little further than you were the day before.

the thingsthat help us grow and reach out of our comfort zones <3

load more
load more
User Profile: agreeableHouse5344
agreeableHouse5344 December 2nd, 2016

Acts of kindness, things i need to do more often.