Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

"What do you think the color of happiness is?"

User Profile: radiantrey
radiantrey August 5th, 2018

Is it a color of the rainbow?

Is it a color of a 100-pack of crayons?

Is it a color of your favorite flower?

Is it neutral?

Is it bright?

What do you think the color of happiness is? There is no wrong or right answer, just whatever color you look at and see a smile from within! Let us know!

20
User Profile: Remina
Remina August 5th, 2018

@blogger123

It's GLITTER

1 reply
User Profile: radiantrey
radiantrey OP August 5th, 2018

@SouthernFlame Preach!

load more
User Profile: zaerae98
zaerae98 August 5th, 2018

I think it is a lilac purple or like the deep blue of the ocean at the Caribbean beaches

1 reply
User Profile: radiantrey
radiantrey OP August 6th, 2018

@zaerae98 Love those colors!

load more
User Profile: slobberinapparition
slobberinapparition August 6th, 2018

I've always associated happiness with bright colors like yellow or pink or orange. Personally, bright colors always cheer me up. Especially saturated ones like when the sunset or sunrise is super bright and colorful!

User Profile: Ulta
Ulta August 6th, 2018

@blogger123 I think the color of happines is a nice calm shade of blue or navy blue.

User Profile: SoulfullyAButterfly
SoulfullyAButterfly August 6th, 2018

@blogger123 Definitely goldish and glittery! Something that sparkles, and bursts all around!

User Profile: niceworldmnd
niceworldmnd August 6th, 2018

@blogger123

It's purplelaugh

User Profile: TheAnxiousLioness
TheAnxiousLioness August 6th, 2018

@blogger123

Y e l l o w ! smiley

1 reply
User Profile: rebecca947
rebecca947 August 6th, 2018

@TheAnxiousLioness

same! :)

load more
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 August 6th, 2018

Sky blue - this color gives me a serene feeling and I love it!

User Profile: SugarMoon34
SugarMoon34 August 6th, 2018

i always think of yellow or orange when i think of happiness...but as a personal choice it would be a bright blue!

User Profile: Azurentz
Azurentz August 6th, 2018

I love this question! But I think it depends on the person. I have a form of synethesia that gives me the ability to see colours in music and my favorite colour combination in my favorite songs is yellow-green-red and to me, that is the colour of happiness :)

3 replies
User Profile: radiantrey
radiantrey OP August 6th, 2018

@Azurentz That's so cool!

User Profile: black1995
black1995 August 8th, 2018

@Azurentz YOU CAN SEE COLOURS IN MUSIC???? AWESOME!!

1 reply
User Profile: Azurentz
Azurentz August 8th, 2018

@black1995 Yasss ^^

load more
load more