Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's On Your Mind?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 29th, 2017

smileyHello Lovely Peeps of 7CupsOfTea smiley

This morning, suddenly my Listener account got unapproved. IDK why? Then, I submitted review and account restored but found that my all forum posts created and shared by you all seem like deleted. Disappointing thing for me!

But, then I thought that good thing is that I got my account restored, i.e. I'm with you right here, right now! I got an opportunity!

So, I am grateful for this today!

What's On Your Mind?

Share below with us!

@Laura @Anomalia @Amelia @MonBon @Beyoutywithin, @fluffyunicorns84, @passionatepeyton, @adaptivelight27, @alfalfasproutdeux, @AllisonE, @ASilentObserver, @beyoutifullife, @blissfulheart99, @bookworm4, @bouncywaterfall89, @bunbuns, @bravetalker56, @callmefriend, @caringsoul18, @chocoholic247, @crazykat1984, @compassion4you14, @coolvibes, @dancingstrawberry34, @Eccho, @essdee, @EtherealFeathers, @euphonic, @exuberantyou, @Fearlesslake610, @Fiercelyalive, @finleytews, @gentledew96, @harsvin, @helping2findaway, @KeenEar96, @KSWQueen, @kvo8, @littlepony, @melanatedspirit1, @Msgoody2shoes, @nourrirvotreame, @PalmTreesNRainbows, @Peace, @peachsicle, @promotingwellness, @safeandsoundta, @scenicwaterfall93, @sensitiveshade5337, @solabee, @SpunkyMonkey100, @sunflower700, @tazcares, @unicornbunny, @uniquebeauty97, @yourfriendforever, @nature777, @1alwaysthere1

784
User Profile: HarmoniousBlessing
HarmoniousBlessing November 3rd, 2017

How do I let go of a pain that my husband caused on top of a pain I was already carrying about my mom. How do I let go of his insensitivity and the realization that he was actually using it as a tool to manipulate me into reaching out to my mom for help that she doesn't want to give freely? Yes, he came around to thinking of an alternative way to support me eventually but it doesn't erase how he treated me a few days ago.

User Profile: warmheartedPlace6008
warmheartedPlace6008 November 3rd, 2017

whats on my mind- too much fear accumulated and pain and agony.something in the past went wrong.i dont remember.but i cant get back there.i need to silence my mind...God is in control....God loves me.

User Profile: warmheartedPlace6008
warmheartedPlace6008 November 3rd, 2017

whats on my mind ? i miss someone ....i dont know who...i miss the way im lost i cant find that person.im trying to match everyone in his or her place but not sure if that person is the one.many times in my dream i cried and woke up with tears.

i keep repeating dont go...its like the titanic movie ...rose came to say her memories not to share the diamond.coz that diamond is not a price for jack but still she wanted to thank jack for saving her life for the second time.she came to see the place and leaves her life...

she gets back to the titanic...some person are still in our memories but no pictures.he or she might be old or young...no idea .but visons and past things keeps me awake all my nights...ive never forgotten that person...every tear i have i know its for that person...

User Profile: Treehiros
Treehiros November 3rd, 2017

Its like 3 am and i have to be up in 3 hours but for once im not super anxious or depressed. Im just kinda nice and warm lying in bed and calm for now. Its nice.

User Profile: warmheartedPlace6008
warmheartedPlace6008 November 3rd, 2017

whats on my mind ...after meditating on all chakras - i was trying to heal from heart chakra...so many emotions i cleared it all by letting it go...

forgiving myself ...the cocoon stage i was scared now i released my stress- the caterpillar has to move on...i was scared of letting myself go..thats why the titanic movie came to my mind now i said good bye to my old self coz im a new person with new attitude and new life...

people are born not to die but to get eternal life...or no more taking birth after birth...we go to a stage where we realized that all is in us.we need to keep ourself under control.nobody can own us.we cannot fight to anyone ...the good and bad lies in us....

its our attitude ...its our self pride and trying to justify ourself...

let this too shall pass....

namaste....i can meditate as hindu...no more religion can stop me ...i can explore on my mind.thanks to you .i know i was trying to find fault in everyone...now i can move on...

1 reply
User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow November 5th, 2017

@warmheartedPlace6008

That's so beautiful.

I meditate a lot n am walking the path of Journey from Head to ♥.

Namaste 🙏

load more
User Profile: beloved316
beloved316 November 4th, 2017

Cheetos, Cheerios, Oreos and Burritos... I'm reeeaally hungry right now. crying

User Profile: tjb28
tjb28 November 4th, 2017

Food

User Profile: ambitiousCity3124
ambitiousCity3124 November 5th, 2017

I've been thinking about my self-value. It seems that my self-esteem has rocked the bottom. I always take pride in my knowledge but I am not satisfied with the things I know. It feels like I'm a failure if I am not the most intelligent person in the room

User Profile: GreatHappyTimes
GreatHappyTimes November 5th, 2017

How blessed I am

User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow November 5th, 2017

Came across a quote about luck...

Struck me I rely more on Effort and Hard Work!!!