Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Living’s Cinco De Mayo Icebreaker Fun 5/5/26

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean May 5th

HEY EVERYONE! 


It’s CINCO DE MAYO! Let’s Celebrate with a little bit of “Taco Tuesday”!!

“BUILD YOUR TACO” 🌮 


image_1778014103.png




24

@PoliteOcean Absolutely everything 😋 but onions! I don't like onions like that. 

taco-tuesday-happy-taco-tuesday.gif

4 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 5th

@YourCaringConfidant


Yum.. A loaded Taco! 

taco-bout-hyped-taco-tuesday.gif

User Profile: Mateo214666
Mateo214666 May 6th

@YourCaringConfidant

User Profile: Mateo214666
Mateo214666 May 6th

@YourCaringConfidant.       Hi


1 reply

@Mateo214666 Howdy there. 👋 

food-penguin.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 5th

I’m pretty basic… 

So just Some Cheese 🧀, Lettuce 🥬, (& Tomatoes 🍅 which aren’t on the list!!)?? 

Like who forgets to add Tomatoes to a TACO 🌮?!! 😮

jack-in-the-box-tacos.gif

I’m cilantro and onions alllll the wayyyy with loads of limes!! 🤤

7 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 6th

@sixstringhound

🌮🌮🌮

tacos-lime.gif

4 replies

💯🤩

User Profile: Mateo214666
Mateo214666 May 6th

@PoliteOcean.  👋 


User Profile: Mateo214666
Mateo214666 May 6th

@PoliteOcean.  I love a tasty and sweet taste of fresh moist tacos

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 6th

@Mateo214666

👋🏼

Never had a sweet tasting taco before? 🤔.. That actually sounds pretty good! 

load more
load more

@sixstringhound That's what I'm talkin' about! Yum! 😋 

quesatacos-quesabirria.gif

1 reply

Omg yessssss

load more
load more

Nonchalantly puts Fruity Pebbles on my taco, on top of the ground beef and sour cream ;)

3 replies

Whaaaattt 😂

1 reply

Would you eat it??? Hehe

load more
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 6th

@jesusredeemedme2425


😮😮😮

come-again-say-what.gif

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 6th

@PoliteOcean

For me it's chicken.

Mayo.

Lettuce.

Onions.

Coleslaw 🥰

twerking-taco-twerking.gif

2 replies

@Amanda84 🤣🤣🤣🤣

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 6th

@Amanda84

um… That’s like a cross between a Hotdog/Hamburger Taco?! 🤔 😂

cc4k.gif

load more
User Profile: AffyAvo
AffyAvo May 6th

I like to load mine up but nothing spicy (mild salsa is great) no onions and I need a lettuce sub - kale is good!

Tomatoes, corn and black beans should all be options!

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 6th

@AffyAvo

Agree, Agree, Agree!! 👍🏼 

load more
User Profile: Iv02
Iv02 May 7th

Everything without cilantro 😁