Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I Am _____ (Use last letter as first letter)

November 10th, 2022

We can be many things at a time.

It's human to feel different at different times too.

math-hangover.gif


And that's why there could be manyyyyy words that can fill the following blank.

'I Am ____'

Reply to the last person. Fill the blank with word(s), that starts with the last letter of their message.

(If you can't think of something, type 'I am ' followed by the last letter of their message and let your auto-complete fill the rest.)

example:
person X: I am sure I will heal
person Y: I am lucky
person Z: I am yoohooo!


Let's get the thread started with

I am Healthy


437
User Profile: limegreenSpruce5425
limegreenSpruce5425 March 8th, 2023

I am terrified about my math quiz tomorrow.

1 reply
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 March 9th, 2023

@limegreenSpruce5425

Remember to focus! You got this!

load more
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 March 9th, 2023

I am wowing myself to lean into my needs and to listen to what I need from life.

User Profile: yardcarrot
yardcarrot March 9th, 2023

I am determined!!

User Profile: adventurousDime5780
adventurousDime5780 March 9th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

I am beautiful and brilliant!

User Profile: limegreenSpruce5425
limegreenSpruce5425 March 10th, 2023

I am thankful that I got through my math quiz today.

User Profile: MMMiller21
MMMiller21 March 10th, 2023

I am yearning to change the way I think and feel.

User Profile: Aaryaaaa9
Aaryaaaa9 March 10th, 2023

I am lonely

March 15th, 2023

I am assertive 🧡

@amiablebunny4016 @asilentbunny @bluerivercares @calmcoral @calmmoon2104 @communitymodanne @crystalboy4 @diligentlion2021 @fallon5 @fluffysheep8 @hardworkinghuman4356 @hunterhere108726 @lavenderlake2009 @lui1234 @princetomyanxiety @sadam9924 @shinequeen001 @systemofwolves @the1nonlyvenus @tobedoctor @ush05

7 replies
User Profile: calmmoon2104
calmmoon2104 March 15th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

I am empathetic

1 reply
User Profile: xxParkerxx
xxParkerxx March 15th, 2023

@calmmoon2104

I am careful

load more
User Profile: Norah5
Norah5 March 15th, 2023

@DonaldDraper I am crazy😀

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo March 15th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

I am assertive 😊❤️

1 reply
March 17th, 2023

@SparkyGizmo jinxxxxx xD

load more
User Profile: Crystalboy4
Crystalboy4 March 17th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

I am nerdy 😋

1 reply
March 17th, 2023

@Crystalboy4 you forgot your 🤓

load more
load more
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 March 15th, 2023

I am, yup, going to be on time.

User Profile: Summershy
Summershy March 15th, 2023

I am going to stop talking and start walking.