Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Cheri’s Connection Corner - Take What You Need ♥️💚♥️💚🙌🙌🙌

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful December 25th, 2023

Merry Christmas Healthy Living Cupsers 

Take what you need today… thinking of you all struggling and in need of patience, strength and self love. We got you. 

How was your Christmas Day? How did you manage the day? What improvements for next year to put in place for 2024??? 

img-1579_1703538537.jpeg

15
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 26th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

Taking some strength today hehe. Thank youu!❤

How was Christmas for you?🎄

1 reply
User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 26th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

welcome 💕💕

load more
User Profile: SpunkyGirl
SpunkyGirl December 26th, 2023

I am taking a lot today! I had a hard time on Christmas Day! I absolutely missed my kids and also my new grandson. Two out of my three kids are alienated from me and all of them spend every holiday with their father. I managed by engaging myself in movies and doing some things online. I really have no idea what 2024 will bring, but I will be putting up decorations.

2 replies
User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 26th, 2023

@SpunkyGirl

Sooo glad you managed to have festive time self care and do be kind to yourself and definitely decorate and make plans and goals for the New Year 🤗 

1 reply
User Profile: SpunkyGirl
SpunkyGirl December 26th, 2023

Despite the issues that I deal with I always try whatever I can! My issues have been going on for a long time and until recently I have felt completely alone. Reaching out for help many times just to never hear back was a big reason I started trying to help myself. I will always be willing to help others who struggle as I know from experience how it can be.

load more
load more
User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone December 26th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful
How was your Christmas Day?

My christmas day was good! what about yours?

How did you manage the day?

I went to my granny's for lunch and slept :P

What improvements for next year to put in place for 2024??? 

i am still thinking about them :o

2 replies
User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 26th, 2023

@KateDoskocilova

We have the flu so quiet Christmas at home with my hub and myself isolating from our son. Enjoying the quiet planning some goals for 2024. 

Glad you went to your granny’s and slept such comfort being there love it. 

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 27th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful hugs you better ❤ from a safe germ free distance 😁🤗

load more
load more
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 December 26th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

How was your Christmas Day? How did you manage the day? What improvements for next year to put in place for 2024??? 

I had a wonderful Christmas Eve, truly enjoyed what I did and the food of course too 😃/ Christmas day was a little busy but Boxing Day (today) was great again. 

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 December 27th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

How was your Christmas Day? How did you manage the day? What improvements for next year to put in place for 2024??? 

Hi, Grateful.  My Christmas was mostly calm, and relaxed, and joyful at times.  I ate good food with my kitty, Chloe.  I watched Scrooged, my fav Christmas movie.  And I watched the original, animated, How the Grinch Stole Christmas.  That is my second fav Christmas movie.  She and I played and showed each other love.  

I am not sure about the improvements for next year.  I'm thinking about applying to school in Hawaii and moving there, staying put.  There is a lot of financial uncertainty with either decision.

User Profile: tearstruck
tearstruck December 27th, 2023

I had a good day with my family but really overdid it- I have chronic fatigue- so I'm still exhausted after everything. 

Too much food, talking, chaos, for too many hours, had a headache and not enough sleep, I knew I should have stopped or had a nap or break several hours before it finished but I didn't so by the end I basically crashed :')

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 27th, 2023

@tearstruck climbs in bed with you, I was also way to excited and energetic all day. Its now time for extreme hibernation ❤ good night

2 replies
User Profile: tearstruck
tearstruck December 27th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 yup! goodnight :) hibernate well 😁🤗

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 27th, 2023

@tearstruck goodnight ❤❤ can you move over please??? I need room for my wheelchair to get comfy too

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 27th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful takes some strength and self love 😁😁 I already have lots of patients, darn it!!