Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Livings: Wellness Wednesday 2/4/26 (February SelfCare & Self Love)❤️

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean February 4th

HEY EVERYONE! 

WELCOME TO HEALTHY LIVING’S “WELLNESS WEDNESDAY”~ ❤️


❤️ Welcome to February, The Month of Love!~ ❤️

img-6984_1770187806.jpeg

img-7014_1770187834.jpeg

QUESTION: 

*In What ways Can & Will You Show & Provide Yourself with Some “Love & Self-care” This month?! 



22

@PoliteOcean

Love thisss! 🥰

Trying to build a better routine for myself including more consistent movement, better sleep and reducing outside food as much possible. As an act of self care hehe.

How about youu?

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 4th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou


Hello there! 👋🏼

I love this response! All of These  sound like amazing goals to strive for towards some Self-Love & Self-Care this month ahead! 

And All of them are wonderful ways to treat yourself towards better overall wellbeing! ❤️ 👊🏼

(To answer your question, I’ve got most of these down, But those Sleep goals could surely use improvements as well)! Lol 

load more
User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine February 4th

@PoliteOcean

Since becoming a member of Cups, I've found a renewed sense of purpose and it's helped soften the loneliness but at a cost. I've been spending more time than is good for me sat at my laptop or reading  and my overall activity level has dipped. So my intention is to restrict my time on Cups a little solely to keep my health anxiety in check. MInd & body, a little rebalancing.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 4th

@RunningMachine


I totally get that… I felt the same way when I joined many years ago! It’s easy to get pulled in by so much support, thereby not even realizing how much time you’re spending here! lol 🤪

But it’s great that you’ve realized it for yourself & for your own wellbeing. And that you will work on ways in trying to balance it all out this month! While focusing on the Self-care & Self-love time in ways that you desire. Good for you! 👍🏼


User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine February 4th

@PoliteOcean

My resting heart heart rate has crept up by 5 BPM, and average daily steps is down by 6k/day. To be fair though, weather hasn't been great and I've had two bouts of IBS so it isn't surprising, I've taken more time to explore the resources on Cups and hyperfocuses on The Body Keeps The Score too that a listener suggested. After 20 years as a cycling coach I've always been fascinated with how thanks to technology knowledge keeps moving forwards. I'd love to be able to race and train as a youth again just to see how much better I could of been with current best practice and methods.

IBS is calming (it's triggered by my meds so it happens) so itching to get back to normal levels, feeling flat on reduced levels.

load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 February 4th

@PoliteOcean

Lots of bubble baths.

Fresh air.

Chocolate 🍫, be rude not to.

Forging  time to just chill, be spontaneous and not always hectic 🤗💚

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 4th

@Amanda84

Ahhh… Bubble baths, fresh air, chill-time, & of course those “Valentines Chocolates”! (Sugar-Free right)?! 😉🤪

All of these are very excellent ways to treat yourself with “Selfcare & Self-Love” for sure! 💗🤗💞 

load more
User Profile: charmingZebra4754
charmingZebra4754 February 4th

I am going to celebrate that so far this week, I have met my gym goals! After falling behind on them, feeling pain and fatigue from not exercising, and struggling to find motivation to go...I took some time off, modified my exercise routine, and finally...I have three days in a row again.

*pats self on back*

User Profile: charmingZebra4754
charmingZebra4754 February 4th

I am going to celebrate that so far this week, I have met my gym goals! After falling behind on them, feeling pain and fatigue from not exercising, and struggling to find motivation to go...I took some time off, modified my exercise routine, and finally...I have three days in a row again.

*pats self on back*

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 4th

@charmingZebra4754

This is totally awesome! I’m a gym fanatic, so I totally get it! Great job to you on finally being able to get some movement in for yourself after falling behind for a bit... That can definitely happen at times, but it’s great that you found the motivation to get back to it (and modified where needed)! That’s Definitely important if you needed to do that for yourself! 

So Great job to you on meeting your wellness goals this week & for showing up for yourself as you continue to work on your personal self-care & self-love time. 👊🏼👍🏼

**We virtually pat you on the back as well! 😉

User Profile: charmingZebra4754
charmingZebra4754 February 6th

Thank you! I had to build the habit over a long time, but now I really love going to the gym.

And, I did it! This week I achieved the number of gym visits I wanted to, and met my hydration goals. I appreciate this forum thread. It's nice to have people to celebrate with.

load more
load more
User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat February 5th

@PoliteOcean

Hi Ocean 😊.

So, only way possible is... if i could do something productive. it may help me with lot of things. that's my pure self-care. Apart from that a good physical activities n diet for my current health issues might help. 🤗❤️

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 5th

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9


These are lovely ideas! Any good thing that you do for yourself that makes you feel good, cared for, & loved is awesome! 🤗

User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat February 6th

@PoliteOcean

Certainly 😁. Tysm for support, we are grateful ya 💕

yay-yeah.gif

User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine February 6th

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9

I'm just imaging you doing that, morning, noon and night every day 😄

User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat February 6th

@RunningMachine

If so, I might fall sick xD 🤧😂.

User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine February 6th

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9

A little but often should avoid too much dizziness 😉

User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat February 6th

@RunningMachine 😂😌.

Though I'm so energetic, these dizziness never meant to stop me from 😣😣

Here i go...😂 happy-anime-girl-anime.gif

User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine February 6th

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9

Very good (clapping) , it's been a pleasure chatting, my book is calling me, I best get started as I'm doing a read along with my friend, and she has less than patience than I have.

User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat February 7th

@RunningMachine 💗

Yeahh....!!! 😣😣

you-got.gif


load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: amusingWheel8528
amusingWheel8528 February 7th

@PoliteOcean I don't know why but I can't stand reading unless in chat because a lot of books are full of *** and unrealistic or way in the past, I mean no longer valid or related to today problems. I usually prefer summeries of the books and have conversation on it base on the summeries.

User Profile: ivoryHuman3296
ivoryHuman3296 February 8th

How greedy can you get ?