Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Managing Stress

User Profile: Winne26
Winne26 November 20th, 2025

Guys i would really like ti know what you guys do when your stressed 

18
User Profile: imaginativeTalker8506
imaginativeTalker8506 November 25th, 2025

I do hot yoga a few days a week; bootcamp kickboxing 2 days a week and I meditate nearly daily. Today I even had time to have an Epsom salt soak bath; meditated while doing this.

I especially meditate when I have stressors I can’t control; can’t do anything about- meditating helps me to ride the wave of this.

User Profile: SimplyCompassionate
SimplyCompassionate November 25th, 2025

@Kwather999

I take a pause, do simple breathing exercises and also try to meditate.

Go for a long walk in nature.

Listen to my favourite music.

Watch a movie.

And also try to cook something yummy 😊

User Profile: 22Mimi
22Mimi November 25th, 2025

@Kawther999 I talk to myself. Sounds a bit weird at first, but I tell myself that this is temporary and it won’t last forever. That I’m just feeling this way today and that things will get better. It might not get better today or tomorrow, but it will get better. I also go outside on walks in nature, that calms me. Speaking with others, helps as well. 

User Profile: matchalinee
matchalinee November 25th, 2025

for me, journaling really has worked for me i never really journaled before like ever but this month i began to journal after something stressful has happened in my life. i like to write everything, and i mean everything even if it’s a little thing i write it down and how it is affecting me psychically & mentally. you can also write stuff in your notes app if you prefer digital! but writing things physically for me on a notebook with a colorful pen has helped me so so much. venting on a notebook has worked wonders for me!

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib November 25th, 2025

@Kawther999 rest and lavender tea and coloring and pray 

User Profile: Riku123
Riku123 November 25th, 2025

Thats simple,mask harder and pushing it away, hett no does it work, yes

User Profile: Diamondhearts1
Diamondhearts1 November 25th, 2025

Everyone who’s reading this I hope you have a wonderful day today!

User Profile: delphinedaniel
delphinedaniel December 1st, 2025

@Winne26

My family taught me this when I was young, but write out a list of everything you're stressed about. Cross out the things you can't control and focus on the things you can, one at a time.