Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Mental Health Checklist

User Profile: Remina
Remina February 20th, 2017

Mental health is an important part of healthy living so I thought it might be helpful if there was a checklist that you could have to help you self-evaluate and figure out if you need to change anything. This checklist will look at how you are doing, what you are doing to help yourself, and what your goals are, and what you want 7cups to do for you today. Feel free to answer as much of this or as little of this as you want. This is for your own benefit. You can do this daily, weekly, or whenever you feel like checking in here.


CHECKLIST:


How Am I Doing?

Mood:

Anxiety:

Thoughts:

Sleep:

Exercise:

Relationships:

Work, school, recreation:

Tobacco, alcohol, drug use:

Medicine side-effects:

Physical Health:

Other problems in my life:



How Am I Helping Myself?

What are my goals?

For the next two weeks:

For the next two months:

For the next year:


What do I want 7cups to do for me today?

19
User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 September 27th, 2021

How Am I Doing?

Mood: I feel numb, upset a bit

Anxiety: its kinda high

Thoughts: I am feeling like I am not really doing much in this life and like it doesn't matter how hard I try, I will always end up where I started so whats the point?

Sleep: I sleep late every night

Exercise: I exercise at least once a week

Relationships: They're almost nonexistent. I talk to people on social media but I don't see anyone but my family around

Work, school, recreation: I work 3 12-hour shifts a week and I am finishing up my school but I haven't found an internship and It has really discouraged me. none of my hobbies interest me I don't have enough energy to read books

Tobacco, alcohol, drug use: I find myself drinking to cope sometimes. and sometimes wanting to drink until I cant feel

Medicine side-effects: I stopped taking all my meds in 2020

Physical Health: I have a bit of weight on myself, and my back has been hurting a lot so have my joints

Other problems in my life: I feel like I am completely isolated

How Am I Helping Myself?

I don't really know how to answer this

What are my goals?

For the next two weeks: Get more sleep...

For the next two months: Maybe Get more sleep

For the next year: I cant see that far in the future...

What do I want 7cups to do for me today?

Make it so I can PM more than 5 Listeners a DAY! How about a Verified Member thing idk IM not trying to SPAM


@politeocean @vivelespatates @Kindlemonade @puzichkincat

Hope

User Profile: whenitsdarklookforstars
whenitsdarklookforstars February 3rd, 2022

@HopieRemi

This is truly awesome! It's so hard for us to stop and ask ourselves how we're doing, and usually we come up with very general answers. This definitely forces us to focus on all of these different aspects and make sure that we're not neglecting any part of our health 💖Thank you so so much for this!

User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 October 2nd, 2022

@HopieRemi

How Am I Doing? Not very good

Mood: depressed, ashamed

Anxiety: its around, not as much as the depression though

Thoughts: not the best, but i dont wanna say..

Sleep: going back downhill.. just with oversleeping..

Exercise: non-existent

Relationships: feeling rather distant from everyone..

Work, school, recreation: still working.. because i have no choice..

Tobacco, alcohol, drug use: been abusing alcohol lately ☹️

Medicine side-effects: haven’t been taking my meds and its not serving me well..

Physical Health: getting daily stomach pains..

Other problems in my life: I don’t even know anymore..



How Am I Helping Myself? Im not really.. just making things worse

What are my goals? I don’t really have any but starting to study next year and see what it gets me to.. if i even pass or even sign up..

For the next two weeks: I’ll be quiet

For the next two months: probably the same

For the next year: i dont even know