Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

FITNESS FRIDAY~ 8/27/21 ~ GETTING MOTIVATED

User Profile: kindLemonade
kindLemonade August 27th, 2021
HEY EVERYONE!
Welcome back to "FITNESS FRIDAY"!

TODAY'S TOPIC: GETTING MOTIVATED

**What would be the ONE SONG that would motivate you to work out?**
**What's your plan for weekends' fitness?**

Please join me (Lemo) and @Sara2580 for
Adult Healthy Living - Getting Motivated

To celebrate international dog day, we also organized a 3-Day Walk Challenge!
Feel free to join us to "get your walk on" this weekend!


Tag List:
If you want to be added or removed from the tag list, please reply HERE
@AMomentInTime1830 @AvidGamer293 @azuladragon34 @BecauseImBatman22 @Bubbles2025 @creativelily237 @DonaldDraper @empathicLove5228 @energeticWest1129 @fairmindedMoon6898 @gentleLand5245 @Hashib22 @healingWhisper @Irishrose78 @Ivy229 @kindLemonade @Kindlover @LovetoGod @Olivia210 @Respectfulparadise77 @richyShiny39 @SecretlyMe @SeriouslyLey123 @Shine928 @SoftFaith2004 @Storyhymns1234 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @understandingArrow6288 @whenitsdarklookforstars @Sara2580 @PoliteOcean @whenitsdarklookforstars @KACOSMIC @Andyallen @DonaldDraper @DrDonut @EmmaE @kindLemonade @mentalspace7cup @whenitsdarklookforstars @Artalistens @Dazzle28purvi @Olivia210 @SoftFaith2004 @confidentangel2369 @vivelespatates @EnigmaticBubble @HopieRemi @ImACowNotACat


12
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 27th, 2021

Hey hey @kindLemonade , thankyou for consistently motivating everyone to stay fit hehe ❤
**What would be the ONE SONG that would motivate you to work out?**

Uhmm lemme think 🤔
Some songs that certainly charge me up are Queen's, we will rock you , and Black Eyed Peas ' ^ I gotta feeling , call me cliche haha ! These are Fabbb xD


**What's your plan for weekends' fitness?**
To honor the 3 day walk challenge too, I'll be walking for my weekend fitness doze 😁

1 reply
User Profile: kindLemonade
kindLemonade OP August 27th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

We will rock you is a classic! YES, and I gotta feeling is such a feel-good song, no cheese there cheeky

So happy to hear you joining our 3-day walk challenge! Let's go - woot woot!

load more
User Profile: kindLemonade
kindLemonade OP August 27th, 2021

Thank you all for joining the Healthy Living: Getting Motivated discussion today!

**What would be the ONE SONG that would motivate you to work out?**
For me, it's 'So What' by Pink!

**What's your plan for weekends' fitness?**
I plan to continue with my 3 days walk challenge. Also, I am having a weekly weekends break from 7cups to reduce screen time. More meditations, yoga, and dance workouts for me!

How about you?




@awesomeHeart38 @Lolowise475 @Joe7cups @koulentis @Lucie665 @Moky @Equinox56

3 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 27th, 2021

Yay that's awesome ! Double Yay for weekly weekend breaks ❤ @kindLemonade

User Profile: Sara2580
Sara2580 September 4th, 2021

@kindLemonade
wow thats great lemon , you inspire us soo much to stay in and also out of 7 cups wich can be healthy as well ! i am glad you do that ! i like to listen to queen by loren gray while working out . i actually am not feeling well so not doing any workout for this weekend , have a great day !
- sara

2 replies
User Profile: kindLemonade
kindLemonade OP September 4th, 2021

@Sara2580

Oh no, I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling too well. I hope you have plenty of rests and time to recharge ❤️💯

1 reply
User Profile: Sara2580
Sara2580 September 4th, 2021

@kindLemonade
thanks for your wishes its not to bad just the morning sickness, take care !

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: UberRuminator
UberRuminator August 27th, 2021

As far as motivating songs, one I like is called Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) by C&C Music Factory.

I can’t really exercise due to illness, but I try to get out of bed as much as possible.

1 reply
User Profile: energeticWest1129
energeticWest1129 August 28th, 2021

@UberRuminator
It sounds like you are coping with health challenges, must be so tough 😢 stay strong Uber❤️

load more
User Profile: greenYard2803
greenYard2803 August 29th, 2021

@kindLemonade anysong. I will be trying to walk more.

1 reply
User Profile: kindLemonade
kindLemonade OP August 30th, 2021

@greenYard2803

Awesome!
Let's start small and do it together hehe! yes

1 reply
User Profile: greenYard2803
greenYard2803 September 3rd, 2021

@kindLemonade Thats sounds like a great idea.

load more
load more