Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Food recipes

User Profile: TamRowlett00
TamRowlett00 March 10th, 2025

Heey guys!


Me and my boyfriend started dieting few weeks ago and now we are both really invested in making healthy meals or variations.


Do you have any recipes or ideas to share?

8
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 10th, 2025

@TamRowlett00

Ooh that's amazing!

I usually go to youtube to search  for healthy recipes, there's a ton of variety out there. You can search using key ingredients you want in your dish too! 

3 replies
User Profile: amicableox0685
amicableox0685 March 13th, 2025

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I do that too! It's helped me become creative in the kitchen!!

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 13th, 2025

@amicableox0685 oh that's so nice to hear Ox, love the helpful side of internet lol, sooo many great ways to help ourselves! 

Something I appreciate lots is getting to try recipes from different parts of the world too hehe. I do not forget to add "easy" as a prefix before my recipe searches though lol!🤭

What are some of your recent favorite or all time favorite creative recipes you've tried?😮

1 reply
User Profile: amicableox0685
amicableox0685 March 14th, 2025

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I made a chowder with fish, spices and coconut milk. It turned out really well!


Condensed Sweetened Milk

Condensed Sweetened Coconut Milk

Ginger

Turmeric

Curry powder

Vegetables

Blended Fish (Soak in warm water or steam then grind in a blender)

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: enchantingPeace546
enchantingPeace546 March 12th, 2025

@TamRowlett00 I like getting those little peppers that are yellow, red, orange, sweet peppers? Anyway I saute them with ground turkey and some rice. Delicious. 

User Profile: Creamyyy
Creamyyy March 13th, 2025

I'm also on a diet. One of the things I enjoy is lentils (cooked in Indian style). They are delicious and healthy giving you both protein and fiber!

User Profile: courageouspanda2006
courageouspanda2006 March 14th, 2025

@TamRowlett00

Look into Anabolic Cooking. I started 2 years ago. I have a desk job and work four - 10 hour days. I have zero problem keeping weight off. 

Food is so good, even my kids love it (2 teenage daughters). It's not a diet, it's a better way of cooking.

User Profile: warmheartedGrapefruit813
warmheartedGrapefruit813 March 14th, 2025

My favourite. Spice and egg omelette really easy and saves u when u only have like 5 minutes to make a healthy meal