Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WEEKLY HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN FEBRUARY 25TH, 2023

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean February 25th, 2023

WEEKLY HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN FEBRUARY 25TH, 2023

HEY EVERYONE~


**WELCOME To Our End of the week "WEEKLY" HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN~ This is our LAST Check-in for the Month of FEBRUARY~


**If you aren't a member yet Please "JOIN" the Healthy Living Community Here!!

⭐️FEEL FREE TO ANSWER ANY OR ALL QUESTIONS! Or Simply tell us about yourself and how you've been doing! Feel free to share or Vent about your week~



❤️ Hey everyone, How are you doing this week?

🌹This is our LAST Check-in for the Month of FEBRUARY~ How do you feel this month has gone for you overall?..... What are some of the positives and highlights of this past month for you?

🌷What are some Healthy Steps or Goals that you've worked on for yourself this month that you can continue to take into the New Month ahead?

❤️ JUST FOR FUN: What is one of the Most fun weekends that you can remember?.... What did you do that made it so fun?

🌹What were your "Highlights Or Struggles" of the week?...... How were you able to work through your challenges?!

🌷 What would "YOU" Like to talk about, add or share with us this week?! ....WE want to hear from YOU!

image_1677348905.png

Healthy Living Team Leaders: @PoliteOcean @DonaldDraper @vivelespatates @whenitsdarklookforstars

@DonaldDraper @vivelespatates @whenitsdarklookforstars @AveryLove @SirenOfSerenity @Regmo @EmbStitcher33 @calmsoulmeet @sweetrosa1987 @777Bre777 @affectionateCat9553 @AffyAvo @Bre4Me @BrookieLou96 @bubbleOcean2604 @Caringmama2022 @CarolineEmily01 @CyclingThroughLife @Dallady @determinedCat7367 @diamondintheROUGH2022 @ForeverRed @GoldenNest2727 @nordurnStar @ouiCherie @PandaHelp000 @positiveRiver9935 @Rebekahwriter13 @selflessSpruce1515 @SilverSeastar @Spectaculaur @Tzivia @willingNorth9642 @BestMaple2045 @purpleTree4652 @determinedNest6866 @HipsterChic @DestinyM2026 @charmingSky5972 @SirenOfSerenity @AveryLove

**AND ANY & ALL "NEWBIES" THAT WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH U

10
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 25th, 2023

🌹 This past week went by pretty fast..... I continued with healthier habits. Kept on track with Sleep goals, water goals, better meal tracking, and activity.

❤️ This weeks weather here was pretty amazing for the Month of Feb. It was nice, mild and warm. It continued to motivate me even more-so, and was able to get walks in each day with the Fur-baby. Also continuing to stay on track with daily workouts/activity and group Fitness classes. This week I started to get that "Spring-Fever" feeling, and decided to do some Spring cleaning around the house. And started to put out the my spring decor. It helped in lifting and brightening the week and was a great mood improver! I look forwards to finishing up February and heading into the Month of March, springtime, and Daylight Savings time~

🌷 This weekend I will be getting ready to prepare for more family birthdays in the coming week ahead. Run a few errands, And movie night~

User Profile: SirenOfSerenity
SirenOfSerenity February 25th, 2023

❤️ Hey everyone, How are you doing this week? - This week is feeling pretty well, I'm at ease with how well I did in achieving all my goals this month and I have a very good feeling about the next month


🌹This is our LAST Check-in for the Month of FEBRUARY~ How do you feel this month has gone for you overall?..... What are some of the positives and highlights of this past month for you? - This month has been very clarifying for myself and my goals, as well as adjustments to my priorities. Some main positives over this past month was starting to take vitamins daily and feeling and seeing the improvements in myself

🌷What are some Healthy Steps or Goals that you've worked on for yourself this month that you can continue to take into the New Month ahead? - Some healthy steps I've worked on for myself that I'll be taking into the next month is an increase in water intake, vitamin intake, and making sure all boundaries set lead to my overall well-being and balance 💕
1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 28th, 2023

@SirenOfSerenity

Hey there Siren.. Always lovely to hear from you. Thats great that your week went pretty well for you and that you are feeling at ease with the achievement of your goals! Great job at continuing to work on those. And May all our goals continue to keep on keeping on in the upcoming month ahead! Keep up the great work! And continue to let us know how things are going there for you!

Thats great for you that you found some "clarification" for yourself this past month and in your goals. How awesome for you that you were able to work on priorities in your life. And that you have had many positives that are continuing to come along well for you. Taking vitamins can actually be more challenging than some realize. Either remembering to take them daily, or making a goal to take them and not doing so at all. How great for you that things are working out for you with that and that you are seeing the improvements that you desire! Again, keep up the great work.

Thats awesome that you are already making and creating goals for yourself for the new month ahead. Increasing water intake is always a great one. We must stay well hydrated for many reasons. But this time of year we are getting ready to embark on (spring/summer) with the increased heat, typically makes it much more easier to do so! Also continuing with your vitamins as well as continuing to make boundaries are important for our overall wellbeing. Setting boundaries are a must in meeting our own mental and emotional health needs! Awesome goals that you are creating there!


What an awesome check-in for you! Thank you for continuing to stop by and let us know how you are doing and how things are continuing to come along for you. Please continue to keep us up to date on things and how you are doing!

load more
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 February 25th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

Hi, Ocean,

Hey everyone, How are you doing this week? I've been going from scared to looking forward to move away from here.

🌹This is our LAST Check-in for the Month of FEBRUARY~ How do you feel this month has gone for you overall?..... What are some of the positives and highlights of this past month for you? I was accepted into grad school. But since I don't have a job, I am living on the savings I was going to use to pay for school.

🌷What are some Healthy Steps or Goals that you've worked on for yourself this month that you can continue to take into the New Month ahead? I've been trying to be easier on myself. I also decided there is no way I can continue to live here. I have to move.

❤️ JUST FOR FUN: What is one of the Most fun weekends that you can remember?.... What did you do that made it so fun? I don't remember.

🌹What were your "Highlights Or Struggles" of the week?...... How were you able to work through your challenges?! Right now, my neighbor who is harassing me is out back having more trees chopped down. I couldn't watch. I just closed my windows.

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 28th, 2023

@purpleTree4652

Hey there~ How awesome for you that you are looking forwards to moving. And that you are no longer fearful of it. Sounds like you are ready for the positive improvements! Please keep us up to date on how things are going with that.

I can see how stressing and challenging that must be for you to have to dip into your savings while you are looking for work. Hopefully things will improve there for you and a new job will pop up for you soon while you wait for Grad School. Please keep us updated on how things go there.

That is great that you are working on being easier on yourself. I know that can be a challenge for us to do sometimes. But that is something that we surely need to work on. Is learning to be better for our ownselves. Once we do, things tend not seem so stressful and heavy. Great job on working on that and continue to keep up the great work there. And good luck on your intentions to move. Please let us know how that goes for you.

Also, great job to you on "closing out your neighbor".... sometimes we just need to do that. And not let those things "invade" our own wellbeing.
Hopefully soon you will find yourself in a new place and things will be so much better for you overall.

Thank you for checking in this week and continuing to keep us up to date on how things are going. And thank you for sharing your week with us.

load more
User Profile: Regmo
Regmo February 26th, 2023

@PoliteOcean Here’s how the past week went. I skipped my walk on Sunday because I’m tired of looking at ugly houses. I got a 30 day suspension from a social media discussion group for standing up for my values. Sometimes Leslie defrosts food by running it under hot water. That demonstrates really poor cooking skill. Wednesday Tunde’s car broke down so he couldn’t take me out. Thursday afternoon Alan moved back in. I’m worried about him interfering with my reading schedule. I used broccoli sprouts on my sandwiches, which is a huge victory and a major achievement. I look like my grandpa Frank. Leslie leaves the door open when it’s cold outside and the heater is on. I finished my book on Renaissance art and started my book on the art of Imperial Rome. Leslie put multiple containers of baby food in the lunch meat container. Nia came over 3 times this past week, which makes me unhappy. Saturday I went to the library and started to take notes on my interpretation of poetry book. One of my theology books is missing from my bedroom. I have no idea what happened to it. No one around here is interested in that topic. I’m unhappy with my commentary on Jeremiah, and I can’t return it. That’s $37 down the drain. I started to read my commentary on I Kings for my devotional. Tunde is going to try to work 4 days this upcoming week since he canceled on me one day this past week.

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 28th, 2023

@Regmo

Hey Regmo~ Have you thought about walking somewhere different? I know you mentioned walking at the Beach before. Is that an option for you? Could Tunde perhaps help with getting you out somewhere different? Sometimes running frozen food under hot water is needed. Sometimes the microwave isn't always the best, or leaving it out on the kitchen counter to do so. As sometimes with both, bacteria can form. I'm not sure though (depending on what food she's running under water) If she is leaving it wrapped in its own package, OR, if she is doing it raw with out the packing. If she's doing it raw, then that isn't very healthy either..... Although I find it wasteful of electricity to leave the door open while the heat is on. Odd. Also why does she have baby food? Good job on completing your book and your note taking. Thats at least good that Tunde is going to try to make up for the work that he's missed. Although I guess I had assumed that he for the most part was with you on a daily basis? Hopefully he will stick with what he says and hopefully your book turns up for you. Thanks for checking in this week and sharing... and continue to keep up the good habits that you are working on for yourself.


load more
User Profile: Dallady
Dallady February 26th, 2023

@PoliteOcean


Thanks for the post. I hope the birthday party goes well and you enjoy movie night and what not. Happy weekend.



❤️ Hey everyone, How are you doing this week?

Doing okay. Not hydrating as much these days. Practicing budgeting which is taking my espresso to depresso.

🌹This is our LAST Check-in for the Month of FEBRUARY~ How do you feel this month has gone for you overall?..... What are some of the positives and highlights of this past month for you?

Oooooooh kay big question. Hmmm. Overall I feel this month has been chaotically stable...somehow? Like *** is going down but also I'm just making it through.


🌷What are some Healthy Steps or Goals that you've worked on for yourself this month that you can continue to take into the New Month ahead?

Some healthy steps or goals I worked on that I'll take with me are around optimizing routines and rituals for maximum outcome.

❤️ JUST FOR FUN: What is one of the Most fun weekends that you can remember?.... What did you do that made it so fun?

🧐 Maybe going to DisneyLand and roadtripping? Honestly I think the best is yet to come which is what made it fun but also Space Mountain is the way to go and I love a churro. The road trip lasted a year so...that was unexpected and not so much a small weekend as it was a massive weekend

🌹What were your "Highlights Or Struggles" of the week?...... How were you able to work through your challenges?!

Highlights hmmm: Taking myself to the movies, reading at one of my favourite cafe's, volunteering at a Gallery, finding a possible friend, and having a kind anonymous neighbor lean my buddha fountain back so it doesn't get knocked over by the wind.

Struggles: keeping up with chores, volunteering at a Gallery (Social Anxiety and CPTSD let's goooo) and feeling like nothing I do is or will ever be good enough...self sabotaging and being too scared to live or die.

I was able to work through my challenges by letting them work themselves out while I did what I had to do to allow that to happen by making an effort to utilize and find resources and not fight the process while using tools and strategies to keep learning and growing positively. Plus cookies and gummies. So many cookies. And I may or may not have (I may.) stuffed 19 gummies in my mouth at once to see if I could. Turns out I can. Don't recommend but I mean, they were artisanal small batch made from real fruit so I feel it's fine. And also hilarious

2 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 28th, 2023

@Dallady

Hey there Dalla! Thank you so much for the well-wishes! They are very much appreciated. <3

I'm glad to hear that you are doing ok... (Hydration will come), as we are entering the warmer months. I always find it challenging to get hydrated as well while we are in these winter months. That is awesome though that you are working on budgeting. (I need to take a page from your book and work on that more myself)! Keep up the great work there.

Thats good for you that despite some upheavals here and there, that you are "making it through". You know, sometimes thats about all we can do. Or sometimes all we need to do. If we are making it through, then we are doing okay! <3 Remember that we are here for you!

Its great to read that you will be taking forwards and working on some healthy goals for yourself with "optimizing routines & rituals". Awesome job at looking ahead with positivity. Again keep up the great work and let us know how that continues to go for you.

Disneyland (and Roadtripping which I too enjoy) is an awesome weekend to have for sure. I too LOVED Space Mountain, although its been years for me! lol... But wow... a year-long road trip?!! You must tell us more about that one! Would love to hear more.

Despite the struggles that you found in the week (which I can certainly understand and as well relate on a past level), Its really awesome that you were able to see all the positives for yousrelf. (Movies, reading, volunteering, etc..) All great positives for sure. What movie did you end up seeing?! I haven't been to the actual movies since the pandemic... I tend to stream them now lol...Its great that you are treating yourself! Continue to keep up the amazing work that you are doing and being able to work through the challenges. (Sometimes letting them work themselves out again is all we can do). I tend to do that myself (alot to be honest). Sometimes we have to, just to keep a peaceful mind as much as we are able.
😮 19 gummies?! I hope you enjoyed!?!

Thank you so much for sharing your week with us. Its always a pleasure. Please continue to let us know how you are doing and how things continue to go for you!


1 reply
User Profile: Dallady
Dallady February 28th, 2023

@PoliteOcean


Thanks for your thoughtful reply!

The road trip was an attempt to hit the farthest points east, north, south and west in Canada.

I enjoy achieving things and supporting harm reduction; I wouldn't recommend gummie jamming on the regular but if it prevents something worse then okay eh?

The movie I saw was 'Avatar: The Way of Water' 🌊 🐳 🌅


load more
load more