Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What "Positive" thing have you done today?!

User Profile: MyNaMeIsKaDeNcE
MyNaMeIsKaDeNcE April 16th, 2023

What have you done today? Did you help someone, eat something healthy, etc?

33
April 22nd, 2023

Got 8 hours sleep

User Profile: magicalJoy9793
magicalJoy9793 April 22nd, 2023

@MyNaMeIsKaDeNcE

I made out with my best friend like 5 times

no tongue though we don't want to get mono

User Profile: miraculousSnow1503
miraculousSnow1503 April 22nd, 2023

@MyNaMeIsKaDeNcE

Having a slow Saturday morning!

User Profile: ImpudentIncognito
ImpudentIncognito April 22nd, 2023

Today, at this very moment, I'm FINALLY cleaning this messy house. Not sure if I'll finish tonight as it's 1:30am...

But I'm unable to sleep.

I need to work on my sleeping schedule soon.

What's been keeping me up is the mess in the house and how stuffy it can be is what's been bugging me for the longest time.

I hope this will make sleeping easier...


I'm currently broke until I start this new job, so I'm opting to wash ALL of my clothes by hand right now and there's kinda a funny story behind that too but too tired lol.


I used to be a clean freak, but due to crazy life events, I've been slacking HARD. Once I clean this, hopefully I can upkeep it ...


Wish me luck.


User Profile: amiableSalamander17
amiableSalamander17 May 4th, 2023

@MyNaMeIsKaDeNcE

I've taken conversations on here. I purchased something for someone that will help them. I have helped someone by listening and advice outside of here.

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 May 30th, 2023

@MyNaMeIsKaDeNcE

I gave about 6 bags of clothes and blankets and glasses and dishes to Goodwill.

User Profile: turquoiseBlueberry4636
turquoiseBlueberry4636 May 30th, 2023

I masturbated today:)

User Profile: KLeeStardust
KLeeStardust May 30th, 2023

Some positive things I was able to do today include doing my CBT/DBT inspired journaling, (finally) remembering to clear my dishes from the rack near the sink, genuinely enjoying my Afro Vibe dance workout, eating meal portions that my body can actually handle (with delicious leafy greens), personal grooming and a full body shower followed by some skin care. I also decided to catch up on my subliminal affirmation playlist.

User Profile: 88Avocados
88Avocados May 31st, 2023

I’ve encouraged and cheered my friend for thinking of staying at a nunnery to meditate for the weekend.

User Profile: 7motivation
7motivation May 31st, 2023

@MyNaMeIsKaDeNcE

I met someone really cool on the meet up site

and we talked about achieving goals and doing tasking.

Yay!