Looking for a Buddy for my life restart plan
I ruined my life so bad and I just want to start all over again. I need a friend who would like to join me. Let's restart our lives together.
☆healthy lifestyle
☆spiritual life
☆mental care
☆skin care
☆hobbies
and more...
See you soon, buddy~😊
I am also looking for the same😊😊
I am messed up so badly,I am confused,I hot rock bottom,I want to restart my life with positively.
@jovialIceCream2971 If you want that type of support, you should use a member account for that.
@kaleChips29 how it works plz let me know how to sign in for group.
@kalechips20
I am in
So I guess, let's start by posting our goal for September here.
I will start with mine.
☆ Eat healthily
☆ Sleep at 8:30 pm or 10pm everyday
@KaleChips29 would you be interested in a discord server so we can have our goals organized?
@RainyDays2020 Sharing offsite information for an outside group is against 7Cups guidelines.
@AffyAvo we're not sharing information by using discord to collaborate. and besides, it's adults consenting to create a group that will benefit us?
@RainyDays2020 Sharing the discord information is sharing offsite contact information. It's not a rule I made up.
@KaleChips29
My goals are:
- Have a daily routine and stick to it
- Work out at least 3 times a week
@peaceandblessings also, to meet as a group, if we can't use an outside service, is there any group chat on 7cups we could use?
@KaleChips29 Ill be more than happy 🥰🌸
Hello all :-) 
this was some of the reasons I joined this site this week.. to finish what I started.. these were all unwanted or deemed dangerous and my only real famliy.. some have passed on and some rehomed.. I moved to remote location 5 years ago so people I knew didn’t see the person I have become after a car accident and following breakdowns.. leading to the development of serious mental illness x several things “diagnosed” yet not one dr seen can agree.. friends tried to help, I pushed them all away as, I chose to be alone for their benfit..
not being 1/10th of who I was and pretty much made it so those who knew me could not contact in any way.. still don’t have a phone as I know - knew that if I answered, I would have let them down.. moved a long way forward with mental health and understanding that they family friends and ex partners, all still “loved” me but I couldn’t see the value for them..
now looking for pretty much the same thing as others and yourself mentioned.. learning to love me for the new me, is hard and allowing someone to hold me to account, really hit home.. my goals for this week..and month..
1.. keep signing onto this site daily, very new and not sure I can but will try..
2. clean up areas around the property to prevent snakes and goannas don’t come into our secure area as summer on its way..
3. New one thanks to this thread.. be open to the possibility that I can find a buddy to help navigate this crazy world, that understand my silly head at times..
4. just keep swimming, just keep swimming as Nemos friend Dory said 20 years ago.. love that movie and saw it opening day in the US back when life was good and almost care free..
thank you all for putting yourselves out there for the chance of a new life.. 🤞🌅🤷🏼♂️🐾✌️🌄🦘🇦🇺
Why are some parts of your story covered with a dog photo? I cannot read them... :(
@KaleChips29 not sure;( on my page the pic is seperate.. managed to even screw that up.. no surprise to myself.. I don’t know how to delete things on here, any hints how I can remove it and some other posts? Sorry again, back in my box I think.. the only thing I can do correctly without my mental head. Getting in the way is “work” with animals.. suck at all things tech, relationships and whatnot..
sorry 🐾🇦🇺🦘✌️🌄
@KaleChips29 sorry for post yesterday my head was spinning with intrusive negative thoughts, and feeling down on myself for other reasons.. so I cut and posted what I wrote without the puppies in the way.. sorry again.. I really like what you posted and thank you for you enquiry :) 🐾🤷🏼♂️🦘✌️
Hi all, this was some of the reasons I joined this site this week.. to finish what I started.. these were all unwanted or deemed dangerous and my only real famliy.. some have passed on and some rehomed.. I moved to remote location 5 years ago so people I knew didn’t see the person I have become after a car accident and following breakdowns.. leading to the development of serious mental illness x several things “diagnosed” yet not one dr seen can agree.. friends tried to help, I pushed them all away as, I chose to be alone for their benfit..
not being 1/10th of who I was and pretty much made it so those who knew me could not contact in any way.. still don’t have a phone as I know - knew that if I answered, I would have let them down.. moved a long way forward with mental health and understanding that they family friends and ex partners, all still “loved” me but I couldn’t see the value for them..
now looking for pretty much the same thing as others and yourself mentioned.. learning to love me for the new me, is hard and allowing someone to hold me to account, really hit home.. my goals for this week..and month..
1.. keep signing onto this site daily, very new and not sure I can but will try..
2. clean up areas around the property to prevent snakes and goannas don’t come into our secure area as summer on its way..
3. New one thanks to this thread.. be open to the possibility that I can find a buddy to help navigate this crazy world, that understand my silly head at times..
4. just keep swimming, just keep swimming as Nemos friend Dory said 20 years ago.. love that movie and saw it opening day in the US back when life was good and almost care free..
thank you all for putting yourselves out there for the chance of a new life.. 🤞🌅🤷🏼♂️🐾✌️🌄🦘🇦🇺
Hey man I can be your buddy 💜🙏I would love to help you make a fresh start.I screwed up multiple times in my past I felt like an awful person.i would like to go back and restart my life all over again and change what what i did wrong but we cant.the only way to self I'm prove is to move forward and forget about the past because it doesnt define us . I believe anyone can change. I wish you the best💛🙏
@millipede03 this site is great and thank you for offering for people to connect and help them.. it is weird for me to have so many nice people all wanting to help.. normally it is very rare yet a plethora of good humans on here it appears.. hope you have a great day / night 🐾🌄🦘✌️🇦🇺 🌅🐶👍
I also want to restart
Things have been getting pretty bad for me as well. I would love some friends to build back up with
@SaffyJade19 your in a great place, I am new here but really enjoying it and it is helping in several areas I need to improve on.. wishing you happy days and always here to chat, even tho I don’t know how to drive the site very well yet.. lots of nice people on here 🐾🌄🦘✌️🇦🇺 👍🐶🌅
I feel the same